[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
Pk is part of mir, why do you think the game was designed with guild wars, cursing weapons from murder, actual murder being a thing, pk points, pk village, different attack modes. Can't understand why people choose a game like this then ask for no PK, would you walk in a clothes shop and ask them to sell you a car?
I'm all for pking, but level 70s smashing level 50s is ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
The amount of time u spend crying on this forum u could have easily lvled i began lvling 2 characters recently and have them both nearly 60 doing multiple lvls a day with very little effort

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
The amount of time u spend crying on this forum u could have easily lvled i began lvling 2 characters recently and have them both nearly 60 doing multiple lvls a day with very little effort

well if ur in a big guild u got pk protection, if ur in a guild of nobodies its a struggle. lol

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
its not difficult to rt away i soloed for the longest time let alone having swifty hunt me down but i dont give a fck its a part of the game if u dont like the key factors of the game u can fck right off i aint stopping u

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
its not difficult to rt away i soloed for the longest time let alone having swifty hunt me down but i dont give a fck its a part of the game if u dont like the key factors of the game u can fck right off i aint stopping u
swifty is an ez kill though xD and aye

• Haha
Reactions: Wummy

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
Who even asked your opinion? This post was address to the GM not you.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I am Tellin leader of BlackWidows guild and joined Chronicles at the start My user name - and cant log in for past few days wont accept log in details. I have not done anything to think that I am banned could u please get me bk to play again., Really hope at last someone can help me.

@MiloFoxburr

This guy sent me this PM.

Last edited:

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
Trading FateSwore DC+3 SC+3 MC+1Luck7 and FateBlades DC+2 Luck 6 and StormGem for any Luck6 Bow

ILovePie:D

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Pk is part of mir, why do you think the game was designed with guild wars, cursing weapons from murder, actual murder being a thing, pk points, pk village, different attack modes. Can't understand why people choose a game like this then ask for no PK, would you walk in a clothes shop and ask them to sell you a car?

Don’t forget that Chronicles already did a lot to turn it into a no PK area.

Instances were added because people cried they couldn’t fight for a boss.

Boss timers made dynamic for the same reasons, people couldn’t fight for them so they thought “random” timers would solve this, but didn’t.

Extra safe zones added.

Luck7 nerfed because people cried it was too ‘unobtainable’

Sins skills nerfed because of one sin causing people problems lol.

I see no reason why lower levels shouldn’t be able to level in peace. It’s not like they’ll cause any problems for anyone else 20+ levels above them.

Reactions: Astro92

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
  • Love
Reactions: Tai

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017

- Instances were added so that people can kit up if they are unable to compete at bosses. Notice they didn't make the bosses people cant compete at no PK?

Boss timers made dynamic for the same reasons, people couldn’t fight for them so they thought “random” timers would solve this, but didn’t.
- Boss timers were made dynamic to stop one small group of people being able to camp every boss in game, now they have to wait a bit is all. It was designed to stop total domination, not to stop PK.

Extra safe zones added.
- Where? Lol, the only safe zone's are in town, what the flying **** does that have to do with making caves no PK?

- Luck7 was nerfed for PVP only due to the fact that luck7 isnt supposed to give maximum dmg every hit (they didn't change for PVE as it would of had a negative effect on what people can and can't kill PVE wise), it had nothing to do with it being unobtainable, in fact, luck7 is easy to obtain on chrons...

- No clue on this one never heard anything about it. Maybe before i played or after i left.

I see no reason why lower levels shouldn’t be able to level in peace. It’s not like they’ll cause any problems for anyone else 20+ levels above them.
- Its a competitive game, people "compete" for the best leveling spots by kicking others out, if you are unable to compete for said leveling spot, step down a tier and hunt somewhere else. Don't see Leyton Orient complaining they can't compete in the Premier League, they know their place and try to work their way up from the conference. As should you

ILovePie:D

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003

- Instances were added so that people can kit up if they are unable to compete at bosses. Notice they didn't make the bosses people cant compete at no PK?

- Boss timers were made dynamic to stop one small group of people being able to camp every boss in game, now they have to wait a bit is all. It was designed to stop total domination, not to stop PK.

Extra safe zones added.
- Where? Lol, the only safe zone's are in town, what the flying **** does that have to do with making caves no PK?

- Luck7 was nerfed for PVP only due to the fact that luck7 isnt supposed to give maximum dmg every hit (they didn't change for PVE as it would of had a negative effect on what people can and can't kill PVE wise), it had nothing to do with it being unobtainable, in fact, luck7 is easy to obtain on chrons...

- No clue on this one never heard anything about it. Maybe before i played or after i left.

- Its a competitive game, people "compete" for the best leveling spots by kicking others out, if you are unable to compete for said leveling spot, step down a tier and hunt somewhere else. Don't see Leyton Orient complaining they can't compete in the Premier League, they know their place and try to work their way up from the conference. As should you

You say people wanted instances because they wanted the items the bosses drop, hello - go get a group and kill the bosses then, as you say, it’s a PK server, fight for the best items.

Dynamic boss spawns, again, because people cried they couldn’t kill the bosses. Big guilds couldn’t be at every boss at every spawn, and if they were, their numbers would be spread out, so simply take other people and over power them.

Safe zones added around the instance NPC’s lol.

Luck7 hitting max was not a Chronicles bug lol. Luck7 hitting max has been in Mir since Euro. So no, you’re wrong again. It was nerfed a few years ago on Chronicles because people complained about only a few people having it at the time and them being killed all the time. They were too lazy to try and luck up weapons when benes were harder to obtain. They wanted a more even playing field so got it nerfed down. Nowadays benes are so easy to pick up, especially with instances, you can farm 100+ in a day solo. Luck 7 is easy to obtain in the last few years, yes. Hence why everyone is Luck7 now and stats are silly.

Leyton Orient are in a different league, they cannot bump Liverpool day in day out. Stupid way to express your feelings on that.

I have no issue at all with PK, everyone knows this. But if you’ve made half of the game carebear, why not just help those lower levels catch up so you can have bigger guild fights? That’s more fun, no?

Or is it just a willy waving contest when you can 1 hit people 30 levels lower than you?

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
You say people wanted instances because they wanted the items the bosses drop, hello - go get a group and kill the bosses then, as you say, it’s a PK server, fight for the best items.

Dynamic boss spawns, again, because people cried they couldn’t kill the bosses. Big guilds couldn’t be at every boss at every spawn, and if they were, their numbers would be spread out, so simply take other people and over power them.

Safe zones added around the instance NPC’s lol.

Luck7 hitting max was not a Chronicles bug lol. Luck7 hitting max has been in Mir since Euro. So no, you’re wrong again. It was nerfed a few years ago on Chronicles because people complained about only a few people having it at the time and them being killed all the time. They were too lazy to try and luck up weapons when benes were harder to obtain. They wanted a more even playing field so got it nerfed down. Nowadays benes are so easy to pick up, especially with instances, you can farm 100+ in a day solo. Luck 7 is easy to obtain in the last few years, yes. Hence why everyone is Luck7 now and stats are silly.

Leyton Orient are in a different league, they cannot bump Liverpool day in day out. Stupid way to express your feelings on that.

I have no issue at all with PK, everyone knows this. But if you’ve made half of the game carebear, why not just help those lower levels catch up so you can have bigger guild fights? That’s more fun, no?

Or is it just a willy waving contest when you can 1 hit people 30 levels lower than you?
Its definitely the latter in most cases