Game Life Time Line

Join Discord

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Did anyone else have a love for the game Push-Over. I had it on the SNES and it's still one of my favourite puzzle games to play.

I can never find anyone else who played it.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Started in '92 with Bomberman
'93 Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge & Doom
'94 Fifa 95
'95 Fifa 96
'96 Duke Nukem 3D , Red Alert , Heroes II , Diablo , Fifa 97
'97 GTA, Carmageddon , Age of Empires , Fifa 98
'98 Fifa 99
'99 (Great Year for me) Quake 3 Arena , Unreal Tournament , Heroes III , GTA 2 , Asheron's Call , Midtown Madness , Fifa 2000
'2000 (Another great year) Diablo II , Red Alert 2 , Counterstrike
'01 (Superb year) Legend of Mir (Euro) , GTA 3 , Max Payne , Serious Sam

And after that San Andreas , Warcraft III , WoW and all the other **** :D

Reactions: Hercules

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Started in '92 with Bomberman
'93 Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge & Doom
'94 Fifa 95
'95 Fifa 96
'96 Duke Nukem 3D , Red Alert , Heroes II , Diablo , Fifa 97
'97 GTA, Carmageddon , Age of Empires , Fifa 98
'98 Fifa 99
'99 (Great Year for me) Quake 3 Arena , Unreal Tournament , Heroes III , GTA 2 , Asheron's Call , Midtown Madness , Fifa 2000
'2000 (Another great year) Diablo II , Red Alert 2 , Counterstrike
'01 (Superb year) Legend of Mir (Euro) , GTA 3 , Max Payne , Serious Sam

And after that San Andreas , Warcraft III , WoW and all the other **** :D

I missed age of empires of my list but was a great game downloaded that on IPad quite recently actually.

Never really been in to fifa but did have a stint on Adidas Power Soccer @StormHero

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
I missed age of empires of my list but was a great game downloaded that on IPad quite recently actually.

Never really been in to fifa but did have a stint on Adidas Power Soccer @StormHero
Fifa is a gd way to rage at a little fat american kid that scores a sloppy goal on the last minute, resulting in you breaking your pad or snapping the cats neck.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Fifa is a gd way to rage at a little fat american kid that scores a sloppy goal on the last minute, resulting in you breaking your pad or snapping the cats neck.

The worst thing about fifa was connection when I’ve tried it, if the other player has better they have a big advantage, same with COD, when it gets past a certain hour early hours UK time you get the sweaty dudes with great connection seeing you 1 second before u see them.

• Haha
Reactions: StormHero