Zircon Not Zircon Mir 3 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I don't think it's a good idea to use Zircon as your server name.

Would you mind to change it to anything else?

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
Call it classic or Vanilla Zircon?

GameShop open? 🧐

It is open, everything is the same as the original dB.

Always happy to close the game shop, it's not something I've got an issue with.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Call it classic or Vanilla Zircon?

Can't you think about a new name?

I'm sure you wouldn't like me to come up with a server called Classic Ancient. Players can be tricked into thinking this server has something to do with Jamie's.

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
Well, the issue is its nothing like Ancient, none of our additions. It's literally purely Zircon. I will think of a name, but I do like Not Zircon haha!

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
Well, the issue is its nothing like Ancient, none of our additions. It's literally purely Zircon. I will think of a name, but I do like Not Zircon haha!
Why do you want to make a server similar to the official server?

We need ancient v2 to make an official feel of the new server with zircon just released.

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
Why do you want to make a server similar to the official server?

There are people out there that enjoyed the original Zircon. This is just there so people can play on it,if they want to. Nothing to do with Ancient Mir 3.

We will not be creating a V2 anytime soon.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
We had a talk and using other people server names is not allowed. So unless you have Jamie's permission think about a new name and I'll change the title.

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
Not at all, I think people seem to forget there are people out there who just want to host servers for mir without trying to make money.

As I've said this is homage to Zircon, we are not touching it, unless there is a game breaking issue.

I think people need to understand that we(Ancient Servers) are not all in this for money. We do this for fun!

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
I propose to name it CashCowV2

You want to run something on non edited files, you don't even plan to do maintenance pretty much, putting zero effort, and you open cash show on day ond, no brainer here...

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I propose to name it CashCowV2

You want to run something on non edited files, you don't even plan to do maintenance pretty much, putting zero effort, and you open cash show on day ond, no brainer here...

Don't play it then 🤣 moron, or, play it and don't pay anything ...simple really ?

End of day, it is and will always be down the the players decision on how they want to play the game.

If they are happy to log into an untouched set of files that they know will receive no maintenance (except game breaking ones) and pay money, then that's on them, not you?

Or are you the type of retard that will log into any server, pay money and then cry about it.

I have no affiliation to this server, nor do I give a flying **** if it works out or not (playing Homage to something people already got bored of is kinda silly). But people like you grate me, wind your neck in, let the adults make big boy decisions got themselves.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Don't play it then 🤣 moron, or, play it and don't pay anything ...simple really ?

End of day, it is and will always be down the the players decision on how they want to play the game.

If they are happy to log into an untouched set of files that they know will receive no maintenance (except game breaking ones) and pay money, then that's on them, not you?

Or are you the type of retard that will log into any server, pay money and then cry about it.

I have no affiliation to this server, nor do I give a flying **** if it works out or not (playing Homage to something people already got bored of is kinda silly). But people like you grate me, wind your neck in, let the adults make big boy decisions got themselves.

Adults 😂 don't make me laugh, your response is far from that of a grown mature adult 😂, testing you and you have failed. Bad GMing before even starting it up😅

It will be just another six months basic zircon? What's the point.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

1582891549626.gif
😂

Reactions: XloverBoy7X

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Adults 😂 don't make me laugh, your response is far from that of a grown mature adult 😂, testing you and you have failed. Bad GMing before even starting it up😅

It will be just another six months basic zircon? What's the point.

I think I made very clear valid points which any mature person would agree with, and what the **** are you talking about "Bad GMing before even starting it up".

Again, I have no affiliation to this server, I just felt compelled to give you a piece of my mind after your bitchy response as you pathetically attempted to doom the server as a cash cow with your 12 year old minded rant.

Your attempt at warning the community of this potential cash cow is merely biased based bollocks, otherwise people would see you comment elsewhere, thus warning them of the corruptness elsewhere.

• Dislike
Reactions: XloverBoy7X
Status
Not open for further replies.