Need 2 tester for fast server.

smoochy boys on tour

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
If someone have time for test fast server King version, please PM here on Lomcn. Only need two testers! Thx and regards!

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Not familiar with the users servers but no other linked IPs and based on activity that is their main account. Last server i see released is "Legend of Mir King" in 2018.

What's PAPI's full username?

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
server that last 2 days after getting crash/ddos or whatever he used to said, always same with that guy, home host, i've try to play it with other member of here, and all they was saying "there's storm on here, we have cut lights" all i can say its i live 10km far away from him, was a fully sunny day. so, servers to try grab some money

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
In the first place, who has talked about opening any server? I said that I need people to try something hehehe, you have a very big mouth and a very boring life, it is not another server it is the same as always but with more work hahahahaha, I do not close it, I get tired of opening it every time because someone is dedicated to throw it ... In the last opening of the server I had no donations, I did it because I like it and if there is someone who dedicates itself to throwing it, go ahead, I keep working on it and it annoys people who want to play it hhaahaha.
Post automatically merged:

How many lies put together in a single post, I only gave once an explanation of why the server was off for a few days and opened again because of the computer's power supply. Everything you tell about one who lives 10km from me is a lie hahahaha do you know why? No one in my social circle knows anything that I open a server of mir no, it does not bother me that you invent things backwards entertains me hahahaha.

It seemed to me to see that it is related to "NewEra", I don't know because I already have nothing to do with NewEra, I have only opened King server, I have never opened any holley, there the data is left by whoever takes it, the not that I still think I'm newera hahahaha. nice nursery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Martyn

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
You revealed urself lol
"it is not another server it is the same as always but with more work hahahahaha "
Its the same server u opened PAPI, so you are on multiaccount on lomcn..
, I have only opened King server, I have never opened any holley, there the data is left by who
No1 said it was Holley or king, u revealed again.. pls dont make me join ur discord again and look for that "weather conditions"..
o one in my social circle knows anything that I open a server of mir no, it does not bother me that you invent things backwards entertains me hahahaha.
all your circle was on your discord, and yes i live nearer than u think to u
i remember u came to ask help to zedina, after that u came to me asking for help on discord.. when we didnt help you, u started to say we were ddosin you, so **** off now
I get tired of opening it every time because someone is dedicated to throw it
so what was the problem? you turned off? had to change power supply? storms in your country? or all at same time?
pff

• Haha
Reactions: DjDarkBoyZ

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You revealed urself lol

Its the same server u opened PAPI, so you are on multiaccount on lomcn..

No1 said it was Holley or king, u revealed again.. pls dont make me join ur discord again and look for that "weather conditions"..

all your circle was on your discord, and yes i live nearer than u think to u
i remember u came to ask help to zedina, after that u came to me asking for help on discord.. when we didnt help you, u started to say we were ddosin you, so **** off now

so what was the problem? you turned off? had to change power supply? storms in your country? or all at same time?
pff

Actually i helped him with some holley scripts and wemade npc editor.
He 2 weeks later acussed me ddosing his server,
Then he logged on this account accussing again (we never discussed what so ever, chat was blank then he said "MY ROUTER SAID YOU DDOSED ME")

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
hahahahahahahha don't you get tired of telling lies? Here you talk about conversations that are either made up ... or you get confused as a person, that my router tells me who is attacking me? I doubt if I told you that ... in any case a program monitoring the router controlling the packets that come and go could give you some information. I understand that most of you who speak here are boring social waste in quarantine and I don't know if it entertains you to say nonsense or not, anyway I try to give a "service" to people who are wanting a fast pvp server, totally free My last attempt had no donations, whoever played could tell you because more than one asked me when and I did not give an answer. I'm not rich, but I have enough to live in peace, working in real life I don't try to make a profit out of a game that hopefully they will play what? 50 persons? What you think I do not care but do not say things that are not more than one would like to have the files that I have saved and I do not use or sell them. I repeat, I don't do this for money, I just like mir. If you are

interested in monitoring a router, it is not very difficult if you have managed to get to this post to drop nonsense, I could surely come to YouTube to see a tutorial, good day friends.

Actually i helped him with some holley scripts and wemade npc editor.
He 2 weeks later acussed me ddosing his server,
Then he logged on this account accussing again (we never discussed what so ever, chat was blank then he said "MY ROUTER SAID YOU DDOSED ME")
What are you talking about that you have helped me? With which hahahahahaha you become a ghost zircon that you want to give yourself importance in a forum where people do not see the face of failure.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Can we all just simply agree to burn and delete any existence of Mir3 beneath that of the Zircon source because they're trash and not worth all this drama?

No one plays Kings
No one plays Holleys

Get over it, move on, you have no testers...and nobody really gives a **** about whatever else you lot are talking about.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Can we all just simply agree to burn and delete any existence of Mir3 beneath that of the Zircon source because they're trash and not worth all this drama?

No one players Kings
No one players Holleys

Get over it, move on, you have no testers...and nobody really gives a **** about whatever else you lot are talking about.

There are almost 100 players on Hispared and DarkSide. Some Zircon servers wish for a user count like theirs.

Reactions: ventus

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
The point kind of went straight over your head lol.

You saying the servers have 'x' amount of players because you're reading it off the status page means nothing.

Arcadia has almost 200 "players" which i meant, they don't have almost 200 "players" they have more like 180 stalls and maybe 20 players. You can have 2000 players on a count, but if half of it is fake, and the other half is afk 99% of the time, then you still have a dead server that no one is playing.

Point is those servers are not anything worth playing, because they don't play at all unless you're running ancient OS systems that are rigged up specifically for it, there is no customisation due to the closed source and the amount of people left actually "playing" are probably like 5 or 10 lol.

So no...I doubt other Mir3 servers would wish for a user count like this.

Why do you insist so much? There's people interested in playing the old Holley files, that's all. Hispared opened again not so long ago and they have more players than most Zircon servers.

The drama you're talking about doesn't come from the files, it comes from the drama queens making servers.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Why do you insist so much? There's people interested in playing the old Holley files, that's all. Hispared opened again not so long ago and they have more players than most Zircon servers.

The drama you're talking about doesn't come from the files, it comes from the drama queens making servers.

There are enough players from Spain + other countries like Poland that somehow play for the nostalgia not for features or how smooth the client moves.
+ Theres enough "underground" servers like that.

ColosaL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2016
@zedina @CraZyEriK I'm PAPI and stop talk trash about me on this shitters, I NEVER ASKED ON MY SERVERS TO TESTERS, now im tired of mir3 and don't wanna do nothing, and stop saying is me, when he open get his IP and UDP him like u did with me and check IP Location is not me, idiots

I have 3 pm's on whatsapp of different people saying me u talk about me on lomcn.

See you FANS

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
@zedina @CraZyEriK I'm PAPI and stop talk trash about me on this shitters, I NEVER ASKED ON MY SERVERS TO TESTERS, now im tired of mir3 and don't wanna do nothing, and stop saying is me, when he open get his IP and UDP him like u did with me and check IP Location is not me, idiots

I have 3 pm's on whatsapp of different people saying me u talk about me on lomcn.

See you FANS

Do i have to search through discord conversations?
Amateur 🤣

unknown.png

ColosaL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2016
I was asking for link of CmList.dat editor pleb, about scripting i never asked to you, FAN BOY

You think i care about Mir3 files or something? I never used scripts from other server, always i started from 0, you CAN'T SAY THAT. gl

And i asked to a lot of people.
Don't think you are unique xD