[Other] Please close this thread

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
why you mean about phoenix ... if this server is run only from friends so when server goes live there not will wiped ... ps here is nothing added news so... good luck with finder any coders :D

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Most hilarious thread ever.

"no decent Zircon server at the moment"

I'm not sure what's funny.. did you take a minute to think that people may have different ideas of 'decent'? what you see as 'decent' may seem **** to Tom, Dick and Harry, what Tom, Dick and Harry see as 'decent' you may also find ****, is he/she not allowed to have a difference of opinion?

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I'm not sure what's funny.. did you take a minute to think that people may have different ideas of 'decent'? what you see as 'decent' may seem **** to Tom, Dick and Harry, what Tom, Dick and Harry see as 'decent' you may also find ****, is he/she not allowed to have a difference of opinion?
exactly personally hate low rates... I get bored very easily without progression, without @Skibadee Infmaous, I'd of never got into Zircon at all..

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Just start your own, and hire a coder to do the changes you want, i think Hells files are open, and contain a lot of tweaks.

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Strange to see there is no one - even if they will get financial help ?

LOMCN is full with talented names .....

If people think this is a bluff post, i can make sure i am ready to fully corporate.

There are several good devs around. Tell them how much you're willing to pay and what do you want them to code for you.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
His offer to provide financial aid, rather than pay people to support him simply means he has no desire to run a server, and has more of a desire to play it.

If that's the case, he certainly would be better off providing financial aid, than taking the lead of creating one himself as there is nothing worse than a server owner who can't be arsed.

Especially considering the Zircon files as standard have completely screwed balance, bad functions (Cube rolls/item crafting/Banyo island etc), and the dreaded Sin...certainly not a task for someone who doesn't want to run a server.

Also no one has any interest in a Zircon clone...in case you missed it...one was up for a while, which is now gone and had 0 players for the last month or more. Olymp and ZenX are close to their original, but for obvious reasons are vastly different. Olymp would probably be doing a lot better had they not tarnished their reputation before the gates even opened lol. But for all intense and purposes between these 2 servers, you already have Mir3 original servers to choose from, which have a player base...why would people want a 3rd?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Yes i have no desire to run a server because I have already mentioned that I have no knowledge of setting a server or any thing like that. That is the main reason I am providing finical support and this includes paying people who will support. Yes I have more desire to play as a normal player on that server.

For the (Cube rolls/item crafting/Banyo island etc) they can be removed not necessary to add them in the server.

That's exactly the problem. People who know how to make a good server already have one or they don't want to. It's not a matter of money.

Reactions: checkra1n

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
I am ready to also financially support this said server via gameshop or in detail.. pigpots. If i knew the first thing about setting up/running a server, i would of already made a start.