Vanguard Mir3 (Zircon Files)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Copy, Paste 😂 -Serious note, i dont think people care about how many items.... where are screenshots, i prefer pictures, my simple head understands these better.

Are you expecting me to type out each individual line? Obviously some copy and paste is involved (get the stats on the last item, and then build from there) But if your suggesting to manually type in each and every line, your off your rocker ;)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
can we see screen shots this is going to be best server award 2021 im excited.

Nah, not for you - I'm happy with my 20 or so testers that are so far enjoying themselves and giving good feedback

if anyone wants to give it a test and see for themselves, shout me on discord and i'll give you the details

• Haha
Reactions: LOMValkyrie

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
As with any server, it's down to personal preference

If people have the money and want to spend the money on any private server, its their own choice if this guy is bringing his 3rd server in x months then I guess that's up to the players to decide if they want to sink money into a server that might not be here in the next 3-6 months.

It is a bit sad to see so many GMs do under the table deals, if you want to sell items n such, just throw it in the game shop so everyone can see what is truly for sale, if you are willing to sell anything on your server, just put it all in the GS.

Still it would be nice to see some screenshots of what it differs from your last variants (and from the Zircon OG) - not played a Mir3 HR, might be worth a bash!

Also on a side note I enjoy(ed) running my server, and will enjoy running my next one (I guess I am a glutton for punishment!)

Reactions: Skibadee and Tai

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
As with any server, it's down to personal preference

If people have the money and want to spend the money on any private server, its their own choice if this guy is bringing his 3rd server in x months then I guess that's up to the players to decide if they want to sink money into a server that might not be here in the next 3-6 months.

It is a bit sad to see so many GMs do under the table deals, if you want to sell items n such, just throw it in the game shop so everyone can see what is truly for sale, if you are willing to sell anything on your server, just put it all in the GS.

Still it would be nice to see some screenshots of what it differs from your last variants (and from the Zircon OG) - not played a Mir3 HR, might be worth a bash!

Also on a side note I enjoy(ed) running my server, and will enjoy running my next one (I guess I am a glutton for punishment!)

Screenshots of what exactly? Teleport list? drops?, mobs?

By all means if you wanna give the test server a little go to see yourself what its like, shout me on discord :)

• Haha
Reactions: LOMValkyrie

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Quests added to Zuma Stronghold
Redone pig stats/Reduced pig lvling speed(edited)
Adjusted Sub/Elite/Boss respawn times
Reduced healing potions and life pill amounts slightly
Added level 50+ books to first few banya caves

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Screenshots of what exactly? Teleport list? drops?, mobs?

By all means if you wanna give the test server a little go to see yourself what its like, shout me on discord :)

Features/Featurettes etc.

Unless its just a DB rework (nothing wrong with that either) then I get why no screenshots are being presented; just always nice to see a bit of flare from a server is all (a picture speaks 1000 words and all that! haha)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Well, currently i have 18 testers online - If they wanna post some screenshots thats cool . But im a bit busy doing work and whatnot .... i might take some screens of people hunting and whatnot , but that will be at a later date :)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Reduced MR on Elites/Subs/Bosses
Made some 2nd/3rd floors take you back to bichon wall
Accuracy increased on warrior weapons (S) and (E)'s
Quests added for Western Dino's and City Conglomerate

Reactions: checkra1n

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned