[Approved] OldSkool [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
@Tai is the UC working correctly on LOMCN for this? It just seems to hover around 206-210 and doesn't change at all over the course of the day?

Yes it is. In fact we are working on a tracking/graph system which shows every server's usercount by the hour/week/month etc. As it stands today the average here is 187

Reactions: KillerMan

Destroyer1987

Racoon
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
In The Shadows
Downloaded client and direct x etc, black screen after character select. Any opinions as to what it is, only mir installed so can not try another version.

Getting this,

[6/28/2020 5:40:23 PM] Message:Error in the application.D3DERR_INVALIDCALL-2005530516| Innerexception:| Stacktrace: at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device..ctor(Int32 adapter, DeviceType deviceType, Control renderWindow, CreateFlags behaviorFlags, PresentParameters[] presentationParameters)

Running windows 10

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Downloaded client and direct x etc, black screen after character select. Any opinions as to what it is, only mir installed so can not try another version.

Getting this,

[6/28/2020 5:40:23 PM] Message:Error in the application.D3DERR_INVALIDCALL-2005530516| Innerexception:| Stacktrace: at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device..ctor(Int32 adapter, DeviceType deviceType, Control renderWindow, CreateFlags behaviorFlags, PresentParameters[] presentationParameters)

Running windows 10

Make sure you have everything posted here installed.

Destroyer1987

Racoon
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
In The Shadows
Installed them all earlier 2nd one I couldn't as had a new version installed. Just finished doing the last one. Also found link for 86 bit direct x. Seem OK until I click login at the character screen.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
About 500-550 quid in donation if you include season pass and another 500 quid on buying gold if you have right links lol
@KillerMan , I'm sorry you feel this way. We do not force anyone to buy anything, it is your choice.
Designing and running a game is not simple, we have to do things that appease the "donaters" like yourself but also try not to upset the "free to play" players. If you feel its "easy money" to "steal" of the community then there is nothing stopping you from making your own server and doing that.

I'm happy to have a conversation with you in private if you feel hard done by, I appreciate all and anyone that helps contribute to the servers health and growth as lets face it without you lot, it probably wouldn't be online. Do not get the wrong idea, I am not making promises or offering free items, but happy to hear your feedback and views in how we can better improve it going forward (that is if you still play/care... I'm guessing from the way you are slating us on here you probably dont)

@Tai is the UC working correctly on LOMCN for this? It just seems to hover around 206-210 and doesn't change at all over the course of the day?
@DarkSacred this is hilarious and such a salty comment. Are you happy that you was clearly wrong now that we hover around 100-140 users?
Funny that this same question isn't asked for servers like Arcadia that never ever goes below 150 or above 160 lol. As petty as that sounds, I genuinely dont care, the comment just made me tickle.

Reactions: Sanjian

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I think you don't read the forums very much lol
No not really, I try to keep up as much as I can but my time is best used elsewhere.
Please enlighten me with this information you are teasing me with?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
No not really, I try to keep up as much as I can but my time is best used elsewhere.
Please enlighten me with this information you are teasing me with?

Well, you said nobody questions Arcadia's user count and I said you don't read the forums very much because Scorpian has been accused a lot of times of faking it.

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Always look at arc user count as half of what it shows....stalls his own way of bumping up UC, same could be said about chrons an all the miners 🎣 😂

Reactions: StormHero

Benjy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2016
Always look at arc user count as half of what it shows....stalls his own way of bumping up UC, same could be said about chrons an all the miners 🎣 😂

This definitely used to be the case but nowadays theres' usually 10-12 stalls at most.

Reactions: Scorpian and Belle

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Server ad says start level 1 but when i make a char im level 150?
Yeah they changed it, probs best looking on there own forum or discord for patch notes/changes since it when live.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I teleported to Swamp Cave with my tao and the client crashed. Now every time I log in crashes. I tried with my wiz and it works without crashing. Then I made a new tao and again crashed after teleporting. Now both taos crash the client.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
I teleported to Swamp Cave with my tao and the client crashed. Now every time I log in crashes. I tried with my wiz and it works without crashing. Then I made a new tao and again crashed after teleporting. Now both taos crash the client.
mabye there bug with tao char