The Last Chapter : Mir II

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
I have always preferd forums. Try to avoid joining the discords but i find recently you kind of have to join the discords for updates / .exes

I am a forums person myself i hate discord i hate having to triple checks daily basis on 3 different platforms forums n website n applications, but having a 260 members on discord & let alone members signed to the website but im organising my posts and updates alongside the and answering FAQ in there, but in here i just announce even though I don’t support that, but it is what it is unfortunately

I am the same, plus I hate having tons of discord servers along the left hand side, I tend to forget what they are for.

Forums for me!
Also IHALN....got a release date yet?.... :yellowfish:

nothing as of yet, but doing final touches for beta going smoothly too!

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Delete the discord. Host it all on here. See how it goes ^_^

When server goes up one thread for updates which only you can post on and one for your players to chat away. Means you only have to update one place with updates.

Honestly tho do whatever you think is best i would just like to see a server without a discord and 100% forum but then im sure there is an opposite to me.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
I didn't think id go that big number to be honest, i wanted discord to discuss and report bugs
untill i ask for a subforum here but got so many users joining and quite frankly i am terrified by disappointing such large number
hence why i am delaying the beta more and more just to set everything perfect for them to begin with.

so far my progress is nearly finished as i've done the important part which is players login issues i had
and now finished the low early stage dropfiles but not the monster and not my new system that ill announce it tonight

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Dont be stressed. Do your best and do it because its something your passionate about. If it falls down learn where you went wrong and if still passionate improve with a v2.

Reactions: IHaveALongName

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Players tend to behave better on here probably so they don’t get banned or cross referenced on future servers. Discord is full of toxic hell. But it is very easy to set up and gain a following with no where near as much time and effort as it does to set up a forum so I see why it’s used....it’s just handy

DarkSacred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2014
Players tend to behave better on here probably so they don’t get banned or cross referenced on future servers. Discord is full of toxic hell. But it is very easy to set up and gain a following with no where near as much time and effort as it does to set up a forum so I see why it’s used....it’s just handy

I prefer a forums TBH less toxic by miles than Discord which seems to bring out the worst in a certain minority (always the same 5-6 people too!)

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
is this server online ?

Unfortunetly not, its under progress server that is being updated constantly
however i had a break just when artificial mir launched
( and i must say they did a great start looking at the huge amount of users playing there )

on topic
I didn't give up on this i am focused more on content variation than a new shiny item with +1 stat each 10 levels
my only problem is ( i hesitate to update the community and get people hyped up )

and thats something im avoiding right now because i am no where near live date untill i guarantee a non crashing server.
thanks to everyone watching out for this and just wanted to say i appreciate your enthusiasim but unfortunetly im slowly working on the server.

sincers
Mohammed

UnDeRTaKeR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2014
Jordan
( and i must say they did a great start looking at the huge amount of users playing there )

its so **** server and so low rate .. players will be boored after 3 days coz they cant lvl well and run away
as i already did , they will leave soon
600 online players , in fact i guess they are only 100, and others as only making fishing same players
my points is : just dont make your server so low rate coz players will be run away to find another server if they cant lvl
good luck mate and let us know asap when ur server is up

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds

its so **** server and so low rate .. players will be boored after 3 days coz they cant lvl well and run away
as i already did , they will leave soon
600 online players , in fact i guess they are only 100, and others as only making fishing same players
my points is : just dont make your server so low rate coz players will be run away to find another server if they cant lvl
good luck mate and let us know asap when ur server is up
agreed a medrate would be nice for his server

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

Special thanks to @Sanjian for the great idea and sorry for stealing it :p
just updating this thread so it doesn't die.

here's a new feature that allows you to pick up surrounding drops
so theres no more drop jumping! XD

graphic side, ive just changed some bits and done some photoshop messing
and thats the result

1602568505026.png

Again, sorry for the hype i gave/give but i intend to take this project slowly and steady
other than that, opinions and suggestions are more than welcome.

Mohammed

Reactions: Sanjian

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Thank you &
we can neither confirm nor deny 😄
lets just hope i complete this project that i swore to finish and launch lol
no memes or offence but tbh from what I've seen and what you said, you're always changing and changing and it was a mystake to announce a beta a while back that should of happend by now, and by the looks of it....taking it slows means 2022-2023 release....again no memes or offence its just what's happend past few months and by what I've seen on discord, anyway good luck with your project!

Reactions: IHaveALongName

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Special thanks to @Sanjian for the great idea and sorry for stealing it :p
just updating this thread so it doesn't die.

here's a new feature that allows you to pick up surrounding drops
so theres no more drop jumping! XD

Mohammed

Pretty sure everyone got the idea from Jamie as he did it when building Zircon lol.

But make sure the pickup prioritises the item you're standing on, for some odd reason everyone who implements this, makes the same mistake.
2 - 3 - 4
5 - 1 - 6
7 - 8 - 9

Reactions: WrathOfSatan

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
no memes or offence but tbh from what I've seen and what you said, you're always changing and changing and it was a mystake to announce a beta a while back that should of happend by now, and by the looks of it....taking it slows means 2022-2023 release....again no memes or offence its just what's happend past few months and by what I've seen on discord, anyway good luck with your project!

Hi Vagrant,
As much as i tried reading this in a " no meme or offensive way " but
you lost me at the part where you pulled "the early announcement mistake i made" card, i did apologise a million time

Now i couldn't care less for comments like these
by the looks of it....taking it slows means 2022-2023 release.

theres countless servers advertised and announced their projects/servers with a big time gap inbetween
ill start with apocalypse and end with artificial mir, great servers aren't made rushed
and in my case i have a life outside lomcn community

Again im sorry if this sounded or looked like a rude response im just really tired working alone on this project
and thank you for the wishes i hope to see you there soon hopefully, defo not 2022 tho its the world football cup and IN MY HOME COUNTRY!

Pretty sure everyone got the idea from Jamie as he did it when building Zircon lol.

But make sure the pickup priorities the item you're standing on, for some odd reason everyone who implements this, makes the same mistake.
2 - 3 - 4
5 - 1 - 6
7 - 8 - 9

I personally dislike mir 3 hence why i didn't bother downloading zircon
i only saw it at euro reborn to be fair and honest, unsure if zircon had it before

either ways its a great addition and brilliant idea too!
and regarding the drops,
it is starting from what you stand at and picks whats around you like you described.

ill try to make a better .GIF and upload soon if i had time, very sleepy atm but ill do my best lol

Last edited:
Reactions: mirman118

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

But make sure the pickup prioritises the item you're standing on, for some odd reason everyone who implements this, makes the same mistake.
2 - 3 - 4
5 - 1 - 6
7 - 8 - 9
everyone except me you mean... :P