Legend of Sparta “Mir2 HighRate”

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
were is the download link mate
Post automatically merged:

also @Herc you might want to change you post on the first thread were it says highrate 1-200 if its highrate 1-100 just incase ppl start moaning at you lol jjust letting you know bud

haha yeah there’s a lot of positives to come from a fully transparent GM with all changes being public, but also negatives with like you say things are changed.

But it’s all for the better and any GM that says he doesn’t make a shed load of changes before live is lying 😂

When the proper advert comes out here all will be clear on that one...as for this thread I don’t mind ppl seeing the changes that have been made 👍🏻

Reactions: deano13

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021
haha yeah mate it doesnt bother me anyway is there a dl link anywere to dl ready or not yet mate

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021
also @Herc are these pc specs alright to play your server 8gb ram/gpu 4gb nvidia geforce gtx 1650/processor intel core i3 2nd gen/harddrive 1tb
Post automatically merged:

and cheers m8

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
Can you post a list of the GG shop and how it looks? Is this server for the casual player or P2W?

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Can you post a list of the GG shop and how it looks? Is this server for the casual player or P2W?

Both, u can play completely for free, Exp chests can be found in game, mounts and pick up pets gameshop only...usual kind of thing

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
Both, u can play completely for free, Exp chests can be found in game, mounts and pick up pets gameshop only...usual kind of thing

You say both. I expect there will always be boosts etc. I suppose my question is is it massively P2W. I don’t mind the odd donation here or there but if it’s just a cash cow and cannot compete without spending 100’s that’s a different story

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
You say both. I expect there will always be boosts etc. I suppose my question is is it massively P2W. I don’t mind the odd donation here or there but if it’s just a cash cow and cannot compete without spending 100’s that’s a different story
Cash cows tend to be only for money and in then out bye bye. That isn’t me everyone knows that.

My last server ppl begged me to add things in gameshop as I didn’t even have one.

So this time there bits of Exp candy’s mounts transforms pickuppets but I’m not one to stop the server if ppl are playing so in that respect no it’s not a cash cow. Spend if you must, don’t if you don’t want to with the assurance the servers not going anywhere whilst you want to play

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
"Cash Cow Server" is completely different to P2W

Cash Cow servers are overnight servers that appear to just try sap some quick $£$£ from the community.
P2W is gauged on how ahead you can get by spending IRL money.

I was one of the people that asked him to add a GS last time around, because I like to be able to contribute to peoples efforts (yeah I get a 15% exp buff in the process).

If you aren't sure on Friday or Saturday, I would just say Saturday so you are confident and give people from now to plan to hammer the game!

Good luck on the server mate!

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
Yeah I think I worded it wrong in cash cow. I don’t mind the odd donation. I suppose what I was asking was can I be a casual and spend a little here and there and actually compete/be not too far behind. (Obviously being casual will be behind anyway) but you’ve answered that now so all cool. Some servers are almost unplayable or atleast pushes so you to have to donate which is what I wasn’t sure on

Status
Not open for further replies.