Mir4 is PC + Mobile

Join Discord

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
Just found this and I am not sure anyone posted already but I thought to share my find.

I have managed to install Android mobile version successfully
I want to install the PC version but it asks me for age verification by a korean phone provider. any able to help with this is greatly appreciated

iOS

1. Open App Store.
  2. Log out of your current Apple ID (in the bottom).
  3. Now tap sign-in and choose create a new Apple ID.
  4. Use an email address that is not associated to your real Apple ID.
  5. When it prompts you, put your location to South Korea.
  6. Fill out the rest of the sign-up information fields (You can make everything up)
  7. When you get to payment method, choose "none".
  8. Once you are complete, you will get a verification email which you will need to click to verify the email address you've used.
  9. Now when you open the App Store, you will be directed to that region's App Store.
  10. Search for MIR4 or click here and install the game.
  11. Now you can play the game!
Android

1. Get the TapTap/Tap.io app on your phone here
  2. Download the MIR4 APK file from TapTap by clicking here
  3. Now you are set and can play!

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Just found this and I am not sure anyone posted already but I thought to share my find.

I have managed to install Android mobile version successfully
I want to install the PC version but it asks me for age verification by a korean phone provider. any able to help with this is greatly appreciated

iOS

1. Open App Store.
  2. Log out of your current Apple ID (in the bottom).
  3. Now tap sign-in and choose create a new Apple ID.
  4. Use an email address that is not associated to your real Apple ID.
  5. When it prompts you, put your location to South Korea.
  6. Fill out the rest of the sign-up information fields (You can make everything up)
  7. When you get to payment method, choose "none".
  8. Once you are complete, you will get a verification email which you will need to click to verify the email address you've used.
  9. Now when you open the App Store, you will be directed to that region's App Store.
  10. Search for MIR4 or click here and install the game.
  11. Now you can play the game!
Android

1. Get the TapTap/Tap.io app on your phone here
  2. Download the MIR4 APK file from TapTap by clicking here
  3. Now you are set and can play!

TBH the only good thing I can take from all this is that Android is better than iOS. You have way more freedom.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
yeah, none of these games like emerald + "mir4" are even close to mir2 apart from using the same skill names etc they have a totally different feel and you will either love or hate it most likely.

Reactions: ThePacifier

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
No body wants a new mir if they're being honest. We all crave the old nostalgic feeling from yesteryear. Which is why we're all on lomcn.org! To be amung like minded people creating new varients of the game we all know and love

Reactions: Martyn

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
Okay what if the game is on korean language and you u dont even know what to do lol
You can use google translate with screenshots or use second phone to instant translate as you play. Youll slowly understand mechanics.

Sadly it is auto attack. Or you can manual it. It seems to be just like the new normal stuff these days.

Maybe the pc version someone can get new weapons, armors, mobs, items from it possibly?

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
looks better than emerald
Cena Ooo GIF

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
PC gameplay:

Looks like it's literally just the mobile game playing in a PC emulator :LOL:

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
having seen the video i will erase all this from my memory mir is 2001-2006 the golden years.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
No body wants a new mir if they're being honest. We all crave the old nostalgic feeling from yesteryear. Which is why we're all on lomcn.org! To be amung like minded people creating new varients of the game we all know and love

I don't think that's true. As long as it is similar to Mir 2/3 with newer stuff people here would love it. That's why everybody is waiting for new servers like Marble.

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
Marble is just a variant of the same game.
Sure, I'm looking forward to emerald but that's like a enhanced modern take on the same thing

Reactions: Tai

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Marble is just a variant of the same game.
Sure, I'm looking forward to emerald but that's like a enhanced modern take on the same thing

That's what I'm saying. A new variant of the game would be nice, not a crappy chinese MMORPG called Mir.

Reactions: Netskee