Mir4 is PC + Mobile

smoochy boys on tour

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
Okay what if the game is on korean language and you u dont even know what to do lol
You can use google translate with screenshots or use second phone to instant translate as you play. Youll slowly understand mechanics.

Sadly it is auto attack. Or you can manual it. It seems to be just like the new normal stuff these days.

Maybe the pc version someone can get new weapons, armors,mobs, items from it possibly?
That's what I'm saying. A new variant of the game would be nice, not a crappy chinese MMORPG called Mir.
This is official wemade from korea. This is not a spoof or stolen property.

I think they made a huge mistake of us nostolgic lovers by making it like most mmorpg these days.

However they still have Omas!
I loved the past officials and im willing to spend time into the official korean Mir 4.

Almost level 30 but it definately feels like a med/high rate.

Remember the old videos where you'd see the heros jump off a cliff and literally almodt fly? Well you can here!

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
This is official wemade from korea. This is not a spoof or stolen property.

I think they made a huge mistake of us nostolgic lovers by making it like most mmorpg these days.

However they still have Omas!
I loved the past officials and im willing to spend time into the official korean Mir 4.

Almost level 30 but it definately feels like a med/high rate.

Remember the old videos where you'd see the heros jump off a cliff and literally almodt fly? Well you can here!
They go where the money is. They make a lot of money with crappy mobile games with autoplay features and microtransactions. So they didn't make any huge mistake. Some old nerds that like to play the same game over and over again won't make them a **** ton of money.

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
someone speaking English through gameplay
i love how we can jump and fly like the videos showed in the past
Post automatically merged:

would any one be able to find a way to download the PC client and account setup? know anyone who is Korean to help?

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
someone speaking English through gameplay
i love how we can jump and fly like the videos showed in the past
Post automatically merged:

would any one be able to find a way to download the PC client and account setup? know anyone who is Korean to help?
you can log in via facebook or google account https://mir4-live-dl.mir4.co.kr/launcher/MIR4_install.exe

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
an update last night is stopping me from logging into servers on mobile and pc.
I used a VPN to open a new google account in Korea. when I try to update the game it now asks me to verify my age. However they want me to give a mobile number with a choice of (SKT) - (KT) - (LGU+) - (MVNO) service providers I think. It is also ask me [ X ] Yes i am a Korean Citizen. Does anyone know how I can bypass this from Korea Play store?
been waiting about 18 hours for TAPTAP to release their update that never asks for verification