~~Vanilla~~ Low rate server (trying to make Europe/global original Mir 3)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

robhw

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2006
Smart choice. Is there a way to send me a notification of when its about to launchbtest or love so i habe a chance to download pior? Usually takes me hours as this far away
I've messaged you, I'll try remember to look at my messages as a reminder to remind you :)

xiaocaozhijia

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2018
discord?

Authentic mir3? Bona fide mir3? Classis Mir3? The initial mir3? primary mir3? brotherhood mir3?

plz give me a test code. I wanna try. thx

mucklebones

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 21, 2014
Count me in, been waiting for a decent low rate server close to original as possible. Just please don't give in to the non binary transgender carebears to make the game boring as fk and nothing rare.

Reactions: Kim82 and fmtf_

robhw

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2006
Any discord link, eta on server live?
No ETA yet, I will make a discord channel when I open it up for testing.

Count me in, been waiting for a decent low rate server close to original as possible. Just please don't give in to the non binary transgender carebears to make the game boring as fk and nothing rare.
Dont worry, I am making sure Items are rare in it.

Difficult to tell what the files should original be from Europe/Global server.

But for example Zuma judgement mace is 1/20000 drop rate - I think this feels about right.

Then weapons 38+ that drop in BP, JP and Desert Dungeon are in the 1/50000 range.

May alter this as the game progresses if to many people get the drops too quickly.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Really loved Mir3 USA, shame that it's unlikely this will pull in enough numbers to make it what an official server was, best of luck to you though.

Reactions: Vaytrex

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
looking forward to this, need to pull some players in for this!

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
Big fan of the retail/standard original releases, would be interested in trying this out. definitely gets my vote, no matter how on the ball you are there will be some who will accuse with very little evidence so just ignore them.