Mir 2 Odyssey - Open Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Hi All,

Our Server is going live with Open Beta, tomorrow (Friday 26th March) from 7PM

Everything will be WIPED after this stage; this is still a testing phase, you can join us on discord, we will have a sub-forum on LOMCN soon, download the client and come take a look!

Or wait until live!! :)

The primary purpose of the Open Beta is;
The entire AccountDB will be WIPED between Open Beta and Live!!
** We are working on some additional movement enhancements over the next week
(When you swing but dont get hit, you will still run, rather than walk)
(When targeting melee, you sometimes step around the target before hitting, we are looking to address this)

Our Key focuses in Open Beta:

Balance (PvE) - Areas too hard/ too easy for their exp.
Balance (PvP) - Spells are ineffective/pointless/OP - will do more specific 'arena style' testing - will organise these randomly

Exploits (dodgy drop files, specific methods of duping etc)
Server Crashes (if the server crashed as you were doing something to someone, let us know (in case the crash error hasn't indicated the fault, it all helps))
Lag Issues (Mainly if we generate mob or player lag)

Testing New Sabuk War (After it's finished)

We are still welcoming all feedback and suggestions but please try back your suggestions/feedback (good or bad) with relative information so we aren't just trying to guess what we need to improve on!

Discord
Invite Link:

Welcome to invite whomever you want!

Client
Download link:

Last edited:

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
cant run the game !!! i post photo on discord . thanks !

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Hi? Are there rewards for testing, do we just download and play now, how long is the testing stage

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Cool will give it a go already joined the discord, this the newest server to be? Havnt played Mir since Euro days, hopefully not turned snowflake like all the other games I been playing recently..need some raw PvP action back in my life none of this duel acceptance bollox. Is this like Euro?
Post automatically merged:

How comes there’s a discord and channel here, which is better for talking about the server? Updates etc?

Last edited by a moderator:

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Cool will give it a go already joined the discord, this the newest server to be? Havnt played Mir since Euro days, hopefully not turned snowflake like all the other games I been playing recently..need some raw PvP action back in my life none of this duel acceptance bollox. Is this like Euro?

How comes there’s a discord and channel here, which is better for talking about the server? Updates etc?
Its custom, got euro caves/skills in, but the layout/exp curve and stuff is totally different.
Discord channel is quicker for replies/discussing stuff, however alot of stuff gets missed on discord which doesnt being posted on here.
But both places will show updates/info about the server.

Reactions: Hercules

Swampduck

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2014

i think it has a very euro style feel to it. I like it.

jpycf1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2007
create account isnt working can this be looked into

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Setting up some NPCs so we can test PvP balance out, so once we have got his sorted, we should have a very clear idea of our live date!

Reactions: Hercules

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hey guys,

When you use a companion pots still get picked up when you have *other* ticked by the way.

This was a pain yesterday as I had *other* ticked to pick up bug cave legs/shells etc.

Also, I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement but I would love to see some sort of order of importance.

For example:

1.Item
2.Crafting Materials
3.Pots

Just an idea anyway as I can't say i've ever seen a bit more of an in depth companion as it's probably not too high on people's list!

Cheers.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Hey guys,

When you use a companion pots still get picked up when you have *other* ticked by the way.

This was a pain yesterday as I had *other* ticked to pick up bug cave legs/shells etc.

Also, I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement but I would love to see some sort of order of importance.

For example:

1.Item
2.Crafting Materials
3.Pots

Just an idea anyway as I can't say i've ever seen a bit more of an in depth companion as it's probably not too high on people's list!

Cheers.
Yeah I've fixed filter on the next patch as no one wants to be filled with pots when other is ticked!

Can look at something like that in the companion AI

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019

Haven’t played mir since euro days but ur Hercules U have just changed ur name? Lmfao 😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.