Legend Of Mir 2: Champions (Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
What the hell is that @Tai ! Where'd the anime/art character go! haha
82697d25da611cf60b1e6301da39fff0.gif

Animated avatars are now supported :)

• Haha
Reactions: Seanofsmeg

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Any update? Please feel free to fill up my mir-hungry and mir-thirsty stomach.
Still working on the server. We are currently just in a debate about whether to use different files. If we can work around onto working on these files it would add so much more content to the game. How ever we may need to start it from scratch again obviously we can just copy from all the work we've currently done anyway. Ill give a proper update when i have more news.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Still working on the server. We are currently just in a debate about whether to use different files. If we can work around onto working on these files it would add so much more content to the game. How ever we may need to start it from scratch again obviously we can just copy from all the work we've currently done anyway. Ill give a proper update when i have more news.

Use the public source of Crystal of Supercode’s GitHub and then download my latest database and go from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Use the public source of Crystal of Supercode’s GitHub and then download my latest database and go from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will check out your database soon, Thank you.

Reactions: Jev

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

Why would you make an upcoming advert if you're debating which files you're going to use?

xiaocaozhijia

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2018
Why would you make an upcoming advert if you're debating which files you're going to use?
May they wanna attract more people's attention, like mine. LOL. Hope the server could launch in a short time and more player could join this server.

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
We was happy with the original files we we're using and then one of the team members decided to look into some of the other files, seeing the potential of it we wanted to pursue using them however without the initial coding source it can be a bit of a pain. We are sticking with what we originally had planned now. So what you see on the pictures now are the files we will be using, sorry for any confusion.

xiaocaozhijia

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2018
Just curious, why keep the Level Cap: 75 at the very begining? If 1x server, a reasonable level cap should be 40-50 at the very begining.

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Just curious, why keep the Level Cap: 75 at the very begining? If 1x server, a reasonable level cap should be 40-50 at the very begining.
It's not a 1x server, it's a low-custom meaning that we have done our own experience table to what we feel to be satisfactory, the reason it is currently capped at 75 is because we want several months of in game play time to be able to even reach this level, we plan to provide plenty of content to cover all level's up until 75 and we also plan to release content in the future progressing on from level 75, I couldn't give a general idea of how long it would take to reach 75 however we want to be able to compensate every player for playing the server for a good while, there will be plenty in drops and plenty of secrets to find, i plan to give a little more info on the server within next week but there will not be an excessive update to the main post there is just some things i would like to clarify about the server.

xiaocaozhijia

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2018
It's not a 1x server, it's a low-custom meaning that we have done our own experience table to what we feel to be satisfactory, the reason it is currently capped at 75 is because we want several months of in game play time to be able to even reach this level, we plan to provide plenty of content to cover all level's up until 75 and we also plan to release content in the future progressing on from level 75, I couldn't give a general idea of how long it would take to reach 75 however we want to be able to compensate every player for playing the server for a good while, there will be plenty in drops and plenty of secrets to find, i plan to give a little more info on the server within next week but there will not be an excessive update to the main post there is just some things i would like to clarify about the server.
Because I thought most of the skills are below level 50. Is this mean that your group will change the skills' required level? For example, required level for summon shinsu will be changed from 35 to 50? Otherwise, from 50 to 75, there will be no skills.

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Because I thought most of the skills are below level 50. Is this mean that your group will change the skills' required level? For example, required level for summon shinsu will be changed from 35 to 50? Otherwise, from 50 to 75, there will be no skills.
Skills are what make the character what they are, if we plan on it taking several months to get to level 75, surely you would like your skills before that? We aren't fully decided on whether we're going to make certain skills a higher level to use or lower some skill levels yet. How ever as mentioned in the main post there are additional skills for classes. I see that you seem to be a Taoist player as you have mentioned a couple of times now about their pets, but as i have mentioned there are pet stones that drop through the game, these stones will provide additional aid to players (Not just the Taoist). We want to make this server feel unique to all others out there by adding in additional content as well as some of the usual content, we are trying to use caves etc that aren't usually seen. All items also have their own names we don't have a single item using euro names, apart from essentials and potions.

Status
Not open for further replies.