Legend Of Mir 2: Champions (Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
No more update?
Aye, sorry for not keeping everyone up to date, we had taken a short break from working on the server, how ever work is still being progressed hopefully we should have more news within the next month :)

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
just how much of a catchup increase for new players are we talking about here? personally as a traiditional official player back in the day I want to relive that experience, levelling from 1-40 way back when was a mission and it felt rewarding so can i get that here or is it not for me?

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
just how much of a catchup increase for new players are we talking about here? personally as a traiditional official player back in the day I want to relive that experience, levelling from 1-40 way back when was a mission and it felt rewarding so can i get that here or is it not for me?
Good question! So we didn't want the most dedicated players to feel like they have to be worried about "new players" joining the game and taking over them in levels as that would just feel wrong for anybody. The catch-up will not be implemented into the game until a certain amount of months have passed of the server being live (we're currently unsure on how many months we want the server to be live before we add a catch-up feature). This catch-up system will not be anything major, and it will most likely be some sort of experience buff for a certain amount of hours, once it's gone, then it's gone so it'd be wise to make the most of it whilst players have it. I have done some gameplay my self and as a person that has played Mir for many years, i went hardcore.. It took me approx a little over an hour to reach level 20, however this was non-stop grinding, no rests etc.. People will probably average around 2 hours or maybe a little more to get to 20. our current cap as stated is 75 (to be increased over the course of the server life span) we dont expect players to be reaching this level for several months, i couldn't say how long it would take however, i went to a group area with the best gear available (GM gear) at level 50, fully cleared many floors and gained around 50% of a bar. This was just me testing the experience rate to see how long it would take people, so we're roughly looking at several months before anyone even gets near the level cap. If there is anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

Reactions: Pzia

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Apologies, i've just got a social life back recently and been making the most of it. I'm too drunk right now to make an official announcement however i will speak to the lead developer of the server tomorrow to figure out what kind of update we can post on here, again i apologise for the delay.

iKnock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2013
Apologies, i've just got a social life back recently and been making the most of it. I'm too drunk right now to make an official announcement however i will speak to the lead developer of the server tomorrow to figure out what kind of update we can post on here, again i apologise for the delay.
delay tht keep going... eta on beta at least?

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Okay so i give my sincerest apologies that i have not posted an update regarding the server, as stated before i got a social life back and I've been making the most of that, Sorry if that seems to be an issue for "certain" people (Yes my finger is being pointed at you).

However, moving on to the server progression - I do not feel comfortable in the current state posting a major update but i can confirm the server is still being worked on and developed over the course of time. We do not spend each and every day working on the server, when we have some spare, free time that is when more work is done. We are serious about finishing the server and putting it out there for people to play. All i ask is that people are to please be patient with us as this is not something we want rushed.

Possible questions that you may ask -

Q.
Do we know when the server will be released?
A. Currently i cannot confirm a release date.

Q. What will the life span of the server be?
A. We plan to keep this server running for as long as possible. We do not want this to be a server that is a show to only disappear within a couple of weeks.

Feel free to ask any more questions that you may have for us and i will answer them for you with a straight answer.

Again i give my sincerest apologies that there has not been any activity lately regarding the server.

Reactions: deano13

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Server Name: Champions
Server File: Crystal
IP Address: TBA
Start Level: 1
Level Cap: 75 - To be increased over time as the server develops
Server rates: Low-Custom
Classes: Warrior - Taoist - Wizard - Assassin
Discord: TBA
Release Date: TBA

GameMasters:
Viper - Spyder - Reaper

Beta will roughly be a couple of weeks before launch lasting a week so we can get feedback and make possible changes to the server before releasing.

Game shop is to be added over the time of us still working on the server and to be completed before release.

New Home town for all your needs!
View attachment 25195

Crafting is in game, we have decided that we really want to utilise this feature and have decided to implement it
All of these have there own maps and are customised to what loot you will get from doing each of them.

-Mining
View attachment 25196
-Fishing
View attachment 25197
-Trees
View attachment 25199
Standard Caves
Your typical usual caves that you would go to hunt in, you may find some differences
between the same enemies having different strength, keep an eye on your health!
View attachment 25200
View attachment 25201
Group Caves
We decided to make group caves actually feel like group caves, don't expect to be able to go to these places
without a decent group. These caves can drop some of the best items through the game, at least to an extent.
So gear up, grab your friends and wreck havoc for some sweet loot!
View attachment 25202
View attachment 25203
Awakening
We have put our own area in specifically done for awakening items.
View attachment 25204
Event Map
GM's can do events as they please by just one click or if we want to change things up we may host our own
type of event for players to enjoy.
However there are chests on this map that spawn every 6 hours that give various different loot.
View attachment 25205

Books
We have decided to put a little twist on books, pages drop throughout the game and you can use these pages to
make books for your class. Full books also drop and if you don't need that particular book you can exchange
it for some additional pages.

Quests
These have been put in game but not flustered throughout the game, the quests aren't vital but you will be
rewarded nicely for your efforts.

Pets
We have decided to put a little twist on this, meaning that EVERY class has access to pets. This isn't as
crazy as you may think though, there are incredibly rare stones that drop through out the game for certain
classes. Of course Tao pets will always be the strongest. however we thought it may be nice that each class
has a helping hand. You will have to find these for your self and see what they are like. Can you be the
first one to find the Multi Class AoE pet though?

Spells
Usual spells are in game, and we have decided to add some extra to each classes, alongside that
we have taken some spells from the archer and given certain spells to classes too.
I will update this with a spell list for each class when we are more confident with what spells each class will
have and the level they need for it.

Secrets
There are a few secrets throughout the game.. Can you find them all and get lucky?

Disclosure:
This is a server created by 3 people that have had a passion for Mir for many years.
We have collaborated all of our ideas together to make a hopefully enjoyable server for the community to play.
We plan to make this server long term and hosted by us from home.
There is some slight humour throughout the game that we hope you may all get a little giggle from too, so
keep your eyes peeled.
This server has not been made to be easy. Expect a challenge throughout and prepare yourself for what lies
ahead. Rules are rules and we will stick to the rules we have put in place. We will NOT be playing
favouritism so don't try sweet talking us as it will not get you anywhere, we are all here to have fun
and enjoy a long lived game.

Thank you for taking the time to read and we hope to see you all ingame!
best of goodluck

Last edited:

Shadozen

LOMCN Rookie
Dec 18, 2021
@liamforde Is work still in progress or is it r.i.p?

The last time i heard from you was in june.
Post automatically merged:

Im having a dodgy feeling about this server atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.