LOMCN Wiki

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
We have now moved the Crystal M2 wiki over to LOMCN and it has been fully integrated into the forum, so all members can now make edits and contribute (this may be changed in the future).

You can access it from the tab along the top of the site or directly via https://www.lomcn.org/wiki

It's currently limited to Mir2 only (Crystal) but we intend to expand this to include Mir3 (Zircon) as well but will need some Mir3 experts to help out with that so if you're interested please get in touch. Any suggestions on other content you'd like to see included are also welcomed.

Anyone found abusing their wiki permissions may have their entire LOMCN account disabled so no funny business :)

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
We have now moved the Crystal M2 wiki over to LOMCN and it has been fully integrated into the forum, so all members can now make edits and contribute (this may be changed in the future).

You can access it from the tab along the top of the site or directly via https://www.lomcn.org/wiki

It's currently limited to Mir2 only (Crystal) but we intend to expand this to include Mir3 (Zircon) as well but will need some Mir3 experts to help out with that so if you're interested please get in touch. Any suggestions on other content you'd like to see included are also welcomed.

Anyone found abusing their wiki permissions may have their entire LOMCN account disabled so no funny business :)
In fact, the idea is not good You should leave it as it is and do not try to merge it With Lomcn, for several reasons, not all people like to participate in sites or forums Not everyone knows about Lomcn And they do not like to be subject to a specific forum .
In another sense, I do not think here will be acclimatized to as if it was in their original location And the idea that everyone can write and delete this idea is very dangerous and I do not recommend it

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
@Far does the skills stats (gains per level) such as here, are based from official Mir2 Korean?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
In fact, the idea is not good You should leave it as it is and do not try to merge it With Lomcn, for several reasons, not all people like to participate in sites or forums
Well in that sense it's no different because you don't have to register to view the wiki, it's public.
Not everyone knows about Lomcn And they do not like to be subject to a specific forum .
Okay, who are these people and what do we owe them?
In another sense, I do not think here will be acclimatized to as if it was in their original location
I don't understand. The point is to drive more traffic to lomcn.
And the idea that everyone can write and delete this idea is very dangerous and I do not recommend it
This has already been answered by Alecs

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
No I think the majority are based on euro stats from various resources and sites.

It's difficult to know which stats to use. As most people probably want to refer to euro stats, but those ended over 10 years ago

Obviously archer skill stats are just made up

Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
No I think the majority are based on euro stats from various resources and sites.

It's difficult to know which stats to use. As most people probably want to refer to euro stats, but those ended over 10 years ago

Obviously archer skill stats are just made up

I mean, it would make more sense to adjust skills to latest version since you been adding official systems and monsters from Mir2KR, probably that would provide a plain base, which i seen it was a good success on Artificial.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
It's open to all to edit now. I'll no longer be maintaining it except for the crystal specific pages.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Well in that sense it's no different because you don't have to register to view the wiki, it's public.
if its public then that ok as not all ppl like Sign Up
Okay, who are these people and what do we owe them?
lot of ppl use crystal files and they not know about lomcn ... some been banded from lomcn .... some not like lomcn
I don't understand. The point is to drive more traffic to lomcn.
i know for try get more ppl in lomcn and this part is nice not bad but like said up not all like sign up in few places
This has already been answered by Alecs
alrgiht

• Haha

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
To be honest id prefer it if only members of lomcn could access crystal files and wiki. Lots of work go in to the files and it benefits no one if they're not atleast advertising the server they're making with crystal on lomcn.

Unfortunately there's no way to restrict GitHub access to people on lomcn.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
It's open to all to edit now. I'll no longer be maintaining it except for the crystal specific pages.
so long as edits can be seen and back ups are saved, would be pretty easy to just edit it and wipe the lot....

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I have reverted the changes.

The wiki needs some security work. I thought only LOMCN members could edit it but you can actually make an account without even using an email account.

@Tai @Martyn