Titan World Med Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I think there might be a bit of a language barrier here.

Just to be clear I'm not trying to mess with your server or anything. Alec's had informed you of the rules and you didn't believe him. I was simply posting to confirm so you knew it wasn't a mistake.

I hope your server goes well and wish you all the best however your not a special case and will have to comply with the rules just as every server owner before you in order to get your advert approved.

Not sure what the issue is?

Not sure why you feel the need to constantly say you will message @Tai to work around the rules as you will get the same result and replay as we follow the rules he and the other admins has laid out but I'll tag him for ya to see if he will grant you permission to have a server advert without following the rules. Not sure if his replay will be in text or in meme/gif format tho?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
original name was TheOnlyOne and changed his name using the stupid ability for a person to change their name on this forum which should never have been allowed... yes you can see past usernames in their profile but.. meh just my opinion

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
original name was TheOnlyOne and changed his name using the stupid ability for a person to change their name on this forum which should never have been allowed... yes you can see past usernames in their profile but.. meh just my opinion
change name had nothing with lead server etc...

about heard and blackwizz that gm wirk and help with files and that not wrong with my server so stop be shitty ppl here dont talk about ppl before you try they servers that end of store

also im not spend lots of my time etc.. to somene stupid like you heaters come and talk like donkey so stfu better

• Haha
Reactions: Wummy

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
LOL he don't need to advertise, you barking up the tree are making plenty of it right here LOL

if that's IHALN, he make good server in past but has bad rep for pulling the rag from under it when he got bored with it

I remember several big name servers having the ip coded in the client exe in past, just can't recall their names now

anyway why make such a huge thing of it, just don't accept the advert when it comes to it, so simple DOH

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
LOL he don't need to advertise, you barking up the tree are making plenty of it right here LOL

if that's IHALN, he make good server in past but has bad rep for pulling the rag from under it when he got bored with it

I remember several big name servers having the ip coded in the client exe in past, just can't recall their names now

anyway why make such a huge thing of it, just don't accept the advert when it comes to it, so simple DOH
IHALN dont have any part with these people xD

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
The server still undertesting will post new date for last date soon as i said before

And will not answer anyone talk anything out fro server subject im here to post about server things not fight with ppl or talk about names etc.. All know me with name TheOnlyOne so talk about server testing or you can leave the post

AlyGinTheHouse

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2014
I don't know what's going on here, but reading from the first page , I realized that people are so envious, malevolent, jelous ....

It is irrelevant what happens with IP, i dunno why people insulting like this for NOTHING !
You should be happy that another new server is opening and that LOMCN is filling up with servers, NOT with Hate and Insulting !

I am really disgusted.

PS : Good Luck with server and post more details !

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
New server update 20/5
- Add new Muse Cursors for click npc attack etc...
- Add 9 new itesm set and bouns(1-RedOrchid 2-Smash 3-Hwan 4-Purity 5-FiveString 6-Mundane 7-NokChi 8-TaoProtec 9-RedFlower) will add few screen
- Add more 10 monster with new AI's and attack effect
- New Register system 90% are ready with ( active email rest password donation etc....)
- New Discord bot for show few things in discord chat from server ( not ready yet)
newset.jpg
newset1.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• newset1.jpg
    newset1.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 17
  • newset.jpg
    newset.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 18

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Update in 21/5

- Some of the Big maps have been repaired in the Bug Cave
- Entry door has been fixed for Bug cave KR
- The price of the Amulet and the poison have been reduced
- The price of some items has been reduced
- The level required to Unlock the oma cave has been reduced
- Fixed ants cave quest and now monsters count

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
update 23/5

- Fix quests progression and should be fine
- change unlock cave quests so will start with same cave level
- Fix Few random quests also level
- Fix All torch visibility ( pm me if there some still same )
- Fix WingedOma AI
- Accuracy in Fury skill been reduced
- Pc skil CD been reduced

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
update 23/5

- Fix quests progression and should be fine
- change unlock cave quests so will start with same cave level
- Fix Few random quests also level
- Fix All torch visibility ( pm me if there some still same )
- Fix WingedOma AI
- Accuracy in Fury skill been reduced
- Pc skil CD been reduced

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
- rework all caves respawns ( monster exp dmg etc.. will give right amount now )
- now all cave have 3 subs and 1 boss (2 subs in last floor before kr and 1 in kr_)
- lower respawns for bugcavemaggot in ST and zuma tample
- lower respawns for dark mob in wooma temple
- removed random quest from ST for blackmaggot and leave the one for redboar
- add new system for invasion points and event points can use for buy special items from npc
- lifeskill system ingame now for(Cooking,Fishing,Gathering,Alchemy,Crafting) more info will come about this
new.jpg
55.png

Reactions: WarrDcv and zedina

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
about new update invasion and event points:
These points are dropped with every mission and invasion, they are collected and replaced with rare items and special items for level up the rank

we will do testing for attacking towns by lots of monsters normal bosses subs lords etc.... ( this will be random times not every day maybe in week twice or once )
any ides are welcome

1.png

Untitled-1.jpg

Reactions: 3gena

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
- Add new Invasion mobs with subs and bosses
- Remove Exp Potion from GS keep only 5,10,15%
- Removed Exp pads from GS keep only 5,10%
- Add Discord Button Above Chat box
working in new ui

unknown (4).png

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
plz everyone post your suggestion what need see in cooking and alchemy npcs

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
hi everyone
for all who can make video ingame if you make video or make few video's and send me it now in live server you will get nice reward with game gold
Post automatically merged:

will post every video here after edit it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.