Suggestion new server

jamessyme

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 13, 2015
any fresh new servers coming out soon?...looking for a new server to start from day 1 instead of trying to play catch up on servers out at the moment

FloppyQ

LOMCN Member
May 12, 2020
Odyssey came out 1 month ago, with a pretty insane catch up buff of 5% per level of the highest level.

If that's not easy enough to 'catch up' i really don't think Mir II has much of a future.

jamessyme

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 13, 2015
Odyssey came out 1 month ago, with a pretty insane catch up buff of 5% per level of the highest level.

If that's not easy enough to 'catch up' i really don't think Mir II has much of a future.
Is it worth grinding to catch up. Not wanting to catch up to find out people are sitting bored in town with not much new content for higher lvls

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
true,ppl quitting oddy daily and with this dup items on tm and they trying to cover loads will quit also...need new server a decent one to pk my friend wuma :)

Reactions: wumatica

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
true,ppl quitting oddy daily and with this dup items on tm and they trying to cover loads will quit also...need new server a decent one to pk my friend wuma :)
Aren't they quitting because they dropped an item? And isn't it only a few people?

And how was there duped items on TM? The bug was literally reported over a month ago, wasnt it reported to server owners? I'm also confused to how this bug lasted so long. I came back to Mir a month ago and played Nexus and discovered the dupe bug, mind boggling

Wonder what other bug exist

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
Aren't they quitting because they dropped an item? And isn't it only a few people?

And how was there duped items on TM? The bug was literally reported over a month ago, wasnt it reported to server owners? I'm also confused to how this bug lasted so long. I came back to Mir a month ago and played Nexus and discovered the dupe bug, mind boggling

Wonder what other bug exist
some ppl told me they post a video on discord about that and got deleted and banned from discord , and after that suddenly they close all discord chat's so can't type anymore and about anything..isn't that a bit strange >.<

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
some ppl told me they post a video on discord about that and got deleted and banned from discord , and after that suddenly they close all discord chat's so can't type anymore and about anything..isn't that a bit strange >.<

That's not the case at all.

A) this isn't a thread about my server.

B) the reason we were removing the videos is because we didn't want existing servers being hit by it if it was an open source issue (which Far confirmed it wasn't) - more trying to protect the community. - we also TEMP banned discord chat to stop the constant having to admin the same thing being repeated over and over; you can chat again in the relevant channe;s.

As for the UC drops, it goes after the initial hype, but you also have the same people who come in, grind and sell up.
We've put a fair few bans in and then guilds try to hold us ransom saying the entire guild will quit if we don't unban them (we didn't as I'd prefer a 40-50 UC server that actually enjoy the game, rather than a bunch of exploiters and cheaters who just literally try to brick servers for their own gain and try to turn a server in their favour because they hold some of the UC).

As for it being sorted a month or so ago, we aren't part of the main repo (as our source is heavily custom) I must have missed the fix, or it was added on the experimental branch, but probably me just missing an update, which is a shame.

but @Jamie super excited for Sapphire, can't wait to see what even sexier server you bring out this time!

Reactions: Bountyhunter

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007

B) the reason we were removing the videos is because we didn't want existing servers being hit by it if it was an open source issue (which Far confirmed it wasn't) - more trying to protect the community. - we also TEMP banned discord chat to stop the constant having to admin the same thing being repeated over and over; you can chat again in the relevant channe;s.

As for the UC drops, it goes after the initial hype, but you also have the same people who come in, grind and sell up.
We've put a fair few bans in and then guilds try to hold us ransom saying the entire guild will quit if we don't unban them (we didn't as I'd prefer a 40-50 UC server that actually enjoy the game, rather than a bunch of exploiters and cheaters who just literally try to brick servers for their own gain and try to turn a server in their favour because they hold some of the UC).

As for it being sorted a month or so ago, we aren't part of the main repo (as our source is heavily custom) I must have missed the fix, or it was added on the experimental branch, but probably me just missing an update, which is a shame.

but @Jamie super excited for Sapphire, can't wait to see what even sexier server you bring out this time!
It's a shame cus your server is really good and I highly enjoyed it and wish I would've enjoyed it even longer. Unfortunately the TM bug ****ed the server and I'm not going to continue on the server if nothing is done about it.

If you're on about Spezhels if you're on about the member that is banned I would like to have that discussion with you. Feel free to hit me up on Discord: Wumatic#8158

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
It's a shame cus your server is really good and I highly enjoyed it and wish I would've enjoyed it even longer. Unfortunately the TM bug ****ed the server and I'm not going to continue on the server if nothing is done about it.

If you're on about Spezhels if you're on about the member that is banned I would like to have that discussion with you. Feel free to hit me up on Discord: Wumatic#8158

Aye shame, DM me on here mate.

As for any dupeing, it's a long process of tracking through logs and anyone identified will be banned (irrelevant of whether you owned the account at the time or not)

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan

the bug was from new TM code as i have my source old and not up to date with main source and im not have this bug

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
the bug was from new TM code as i have my source old and not up to date with main source and im not have this bug
The bug has been in all trust merchants for the last 7 years. It's not a newly created issue.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Because you're probably not understanding the bug? That message would obviously indicate it.

However, I don't care enough to carry on this conversation with you. Issue has been a day 1 crystal bug, so you can either believe me or not.

• Haha
Reactions: LOMValkyrie

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Because you're probably not understanding the bug? That message would obviously indicate it.

However, I don't care enough to carry on this conversation with you. Issue has been a day 1 crystal bug, so you can either believe me or not.
i unbderstand good how the bug is and this what gave me lol when i use that bug in my source i think you still have mine and you can test it on it and see both side open TM both seller try back hes items and buyer try buy the items at same time and they leave the messge up when seller done hes side buy try finsh hes side too so gave this to him

not all the time try get me i be wrong lol lots of bugs found by me and you know the true too im not here to fight with you or with anyone i just saying this not in my source

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
i unbderstand good how the bug is and this what gave me lol when i use that bug in my source i think you still have mine and you can test it on it and see both side open TM both seller try back hes items and buyer try buy the items at same time and they leave the messge up when seller done hes side buy try finsh hes side too so gave this to him

not all the time try get me i be wrong lol lots of bugs found by me and you know the true too im not here to fight with you or with anyone i just saying this not in my source
you're ignorant and not executing the bug as it should... or should not... i'm confused!