WildDragon Mir2[Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Just so you know, your download flags as a virus.

Not just the usual issue with the client, I can't do anything with your .rar file as my ATP flags, can't add an exclusion for it and I can't move the file as my other security software flags it for a virus.

No other Mir server has had the issues, Ive been able to move, extract it and then add exception so the patcher can run properly, but never this....

Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Just so you know, your download flags as a virus.

Not just the usual issue with the client, I can't do anything with your .rar file as my ATP flags, can't add an exclusion for it and I can't move the file as my other security software flags it for a virus.

No other Mir server has had the issues, Ive been able to move, extract it and then add exception so the patcher can run properly, but never this....
mm seems fine for me bro and most have already downloaded it. ill be testing it from another pc. thanks

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
mm seems fine for me bro and most have already downloaded it. ill be testing it from another pc. thanks

I do use a variety of security on my machine for work n stuff, so probably that messing with it all

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Well that’s decent imo, one thing putting me off was the GG TM like TheEnd, glad you’ve changed it, quick question though, what have you done to cater for warrior lvling if you’ve changed crescent to 35 for sin? iirc sins on TheEnd dominated over wars with how OP crescent slash lvling was lol, so jw do I go sin again 😂
Ur dumb tho

Timmy20231

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2009
Gy
Patcher aint loading up. tried the fixes and it still aint running...wont even open.

edit: fixed.. my bad
having same issue how did u fix?
Post automatically merged:

ive got that already :)

having same issue how did u fix?

ive got that already :)
sorted :)

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
Sorry for my "racist" comment. I'll repeat, 3gena cash cow server avoid. Makes out all things available with gold but not true, only basic versions are the decent ones are GG, large exp pots to compete only GG, orbs to upgrade items gg, crap ones for gold. Don't forget your shoulder pads monthly subscription to compete. Chinese guild exploiting running rampant with no punishment. Changing goalposts after a month leveling, crashes galore for weeks on end without the ability to fix them in any reasonable time. Sorry Mohammad your a tool, rename the server change a few maps and rinse and repeat .

• Dislike
Status
Not open for further replies.