Server of the Year 2021

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This year the community voted not to do our usual annual LOMCN Awards however I will still be awarding Best Mod to @Alecs for his contributions as a member of staff. There is also a special award which will be announced soon...

For now though, I would like to open the votes for 2021 Server of the Year - please supply your nominations by replying to this thread.

SERVER OF THE YEAR
Guidelines:

1. Can be any server (mir2 or mir3) which has been online at some stage this year.
  2. Does not have to be currently active or online.
  3. Must have been advertised here on LOMCN.
  4. Votes for any servers currently banned from advertising will not be counted.
  5. You can vote for more than one server.
  6. You cannot vote for your own server.

The winning server will receive the following:

• One month's free advertising across ALL positions of the forum (e.g. header, footer, sidebar, etc. - banner(s) must be supplied).
  • "Server of the Year" ribbon will be applied to said banners (example below) which can be used for the entire year of 2022.
  • One month's free usercount display on the server status listings.
  • One free advertisement email campaign sent to all registered users on LOMCN (content to be provided by the winner and approved by me).
  • The award will be issued to all (known) members of the server team.

Example of banner ribbon:
serveroftheyear-png.22082

Last edited:

Pez

twitch.tv/the_pez
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2010
Bens Mir 3, the only server besides ApocV2 that i really got into this year.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
sure i will vote to my server Titan World of mir 2 about mir 3 dunno really as im not play mir 3

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I'll go against the grain this year and I'll vote for Zentaur.

It's been online for almost 3 years. Since it came live many servers came up and died shortly after. That's pretty nice for a low rate server.
Post automatically merged:

sure i will vote to my server Titan World of mir 2 about mir 3 dunno really as im not play mir 3

6 rules and you managed to break one of them.

You cannot vote for your own server.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

It's been online for almost 3 years. Since it came live many servers came up and died shortly after. That's pretty nice for a low rate server.
thats actually a pretty good shout.

i will also vote for ZentaurX

• Love
Reactions: zedina and Alecs

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan

Post automatically merged:

6 rules and you managed to break one of them.

You cannot vote for your own server.
yah may bad wasnt check the last rules so im vote for euro reborn server

Reactions: Tai

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Cheeky Vimto's xtreme phoenix mir 3 server may not have the greatest usercount but it is a very unique server and deserves recognition for the time and work that has been done on it.
This. The amount of new features they have implemented alone is why they get my vote o/

Reactions: CheekyVimto

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Thank you @Alecs @Sanjian @LightBringer for the kind words. Wouldn't be possible without @DjDarkBoyZ

It's very difficult for me to pick a server between Odyssey and EuroReborn </3

Thanks to all who is voting or voted ZenX. Indeed nearly 3 years is impressive for a Mir3 server.

Reactions: Sanjian

Pingy

LOMCN n00bie
May 2, 2013
ZenX gets my vote, been playing for years great community and always being updated 😁

• Love
Reactions: zedina

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
I will give it to Zentaur even tho zed is an hoe for show, but when server was active was great to play it.

• Love
Reactions: zedina