Help Website Mir?

zircon2k23

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 29, 2017
Good evening,
I wanted to ask about the creation of the web pages of the servers. I want to know where I can create the type of pages of the MIRS, with its TOP, etc.
Are some kind of pages of payment and that can be edited, or by wordpress, etc in which platform or page I can create them.
Thanks

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
You can use plain and simple HTML and CSS for the website. A simple template will do the work.

For the statistics part, you need KaoriAMS and a hosting with PHP + Apache (I guess nginx will work out of the box too).

Reactions: zircon2k23
Upvote 0

zircon2k23

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 29, 2017
Puede utilizar HTML y CSS sencillos y sencillos para el sitio web. Una plantilla simple hará el trabajo.

Para la parte de estadísticas, necesita KaoriAMS y un alojamiento con PHP + Apache (supongo que nginx también funcionará de inmediato ).
Can you explain me a little more in detail what is the KaoriAMS and ningx where I can get it from.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Can you explain me a little more in detail what is the KaoriAMS and ningx where I can get it from.

Ngix is a webserver.

KaoriAMS is a software made with PHP that shows your server statistics. You need a hosting with PHP + Apache (or nginx) to make it work. Any cheap hosting has that so it's not a problem.

Reactions: zircon2k23
Upvote 0