Help Visual errors of mobs

smoochy boys on tour

zircon2k23

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 29, 2017
Good morning,
I bring a video showing the erros that I have with very few mobs in the server, they are the mobs of the STING server. For example this Halloween mob doesn't move well, it doesn't show its different positions of the images and sometimes it looks invisible, why this happens? if I have the correlation of all the images well in the library.
I have been looking at posts, but, some talk about including images with a little black dot in the middle of the movements or how is that going?
Captura.JPG Captura1.JPG Captura2.JPG

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I am honestly not sure where I took this from or whether it was in the original files. Try changing Race, RaceIMG or Appr and see what it does, I am not sure which one will affect its movement but one of them does.

Upvote 0

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
If i remember right them mobs teleport looks to me its trying to teleport on second jump, not sure why he moved away on first one tho.

Reactions: zircon2k23
Upvote 0

zircon2k23

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 29, 2017
If i remember right them mobs teleport looks to me its trying to teleport on second jump, not sure why he moved away on first one tho.
Thanks for answering and trying to find the error, but let's see if someone can explain if you know and it has happened to you why and how to fix it? Thanks
I have seen in some comments that talk about adding black images or something like that.

Upvote 0