Lands Of Utopia [Mir2 - Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
i completely agree with you tbh, i 100% think assassins are miles behind the rest of the classes....

currently i sponge and farm anc subs and HOPE for a drop but you see all these other classes smashing stuff up like its nothing.

reason why assassins are possibly the least played class.
also Mounts should be a 1 time buy imo..

can understand pads being monthly but 14 days is abit of a joke.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Having to craft medal/shield every 3 days is massively anti fun too.
You got Hemo lvl3 yet?

11 hours whacking trainer with speed cap for lvl3.... does 90 psn damage (15 poison, 15 bleed x3) with 435dc.. and the dmg multiplier isn't even noticeable

Feels bad to be a sin

Last edited:

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
If the user count was "good" for the first few months with content for people to enjoy and it subsequently dies down, I don't see any issues with making a new server as long as it has different/additional content which people once again get months of content out of.

I haven't played much of his servers but I am pretty sure this is his second server in the last 9-12 months? 3 in the last 6 months is bs.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Sins buffs welcomed but still really nit enough. Hemo still procs every 23 hits exactly. I wonder what the RNG was default? Sure its like 1/10? Nice when you get a double hemo proc, but you just cannot get that here. Fixed to every 23rd hit.

And even when it procs, the damage multiplier is still too low.

Any other dev wanna share what the original hemo code is?

Enjoying server tbh, just not buzzing since taos can solo entire game fast and make 250m a day, but my class (sin) is limited to subs and lowly bosses, make 30m a day if your lucky playing couple hours. Warrs and wiz can do much more too.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

Enjoying server tbh, just not buzzing since taos can solo entire game fast and make 250m a day, but my class (sin) is limited to subs and lowly bosses, make 30m a day if your lucky playing couple hours. Warrs and wiz can do much more too.

If high levels of that class chars make so much per day (even your 30m is astronomical, making me wanting to throw in towel LOL), why was sell price hammered on all items below lev60 while the gold drops were only very marginally increased (I take it they were increased since that was said on patch info). Subs are few and by the time you find one, it was much better to fill your bag to sell in town than look for them.

Reactions: Martyn

Cythraul

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2016
Anyone got the link for SlimDX Runtime. I searched for this and ended up with some stupid loop which took me around and around SlimDX pages, but no download! It's driving me nuts.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Look in your 17GB :eek: install directory for "0 READ THIS PLEASE", I believe it is all in there

Reactions: 3gena

Cythraul

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2016
Look in your 17GB :eek: install directory for "0 READ THIS PLEASE", I believe it is all in there
Yup that's where I first looked and got the question for installing SlimDX. So far I've downloaded and extracted the 713Mb Rar, read the "READ THIS PLEASE" text file, installed "SlimDX Runtime .NET 4.0 x86 (January 2012)". And still no wiser how to make the client run and do the update to install the full Mir files. I've worked in IT for sooooo long now, but can still be really thick. So any help appreciated. Apologies if this is already somewhere in this or another thread.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Check IP address in mir2test.ini

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=148.251.80.147
Port=7000

No idea why am I helping out given I gave up on the server last Friday, that IP worked then and likely still works.

Also check this section in the ini file for the proper autopatcher links. Any problems with those supporting files have nothing to do with your autopatch not running, at least I don't think so

[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://www.mir2.cloud/Mir2Utopia/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=
Browser=http://www.mir2.cloud/Mir2Server/

Cythraul

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2016
Check IP address in mir2test.ini

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=148.251.80.147
Port=7000

No idea why am I helping out given I gave up on the server last Friday, that IP worked then and likely still works.

Also check this section in the ini file for the proper autopatcher links. Any problems with those supporting files have nothing to do with your autopatch not running, at least I don't think so

[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://www.mir2.cloud/Mir2Utopia/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=
Browser=http://www.mir2.cloud/Mir2Server/
Thanks. I didn't get the mir2test.ini file in the 713Mb batch, so now downloading the full client. Hopefully that, along with your advice will sort it out :)

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
But then it removes your login details from it with every client start plus it resets to full screen default or the resolution you use...

Wouldn't help anyway since he couldn't run autopatch, it should be kept up to date in that initial files download

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
But then it removes your login details from it with every client start plus it resets to full screen default or the resolution you use...
You add the exe + ini to your uploaded download , not to your ftp.

Full client download
Patcher download (aka Client exe and ini)

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
i said many times the mir2.ini should be in the patcher download.

Just edit the clients code, change the default ip from 127.0.0.1 to your servers ip. It’s easily done and that way you wouldn’t need to include the ini file. The client would default itself to what presets you’ve set in the clients source code

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Just edit the clients code, change the default ip from 127.0.0.1 to your servers ip. It’s easily done and that way you wouldn’t need to include the ini file. The client would default itself to what presets you’ve set in the clients source code
i do it both ways, like windows for dumby's lol

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
It is more onerous to change client code everytime your IP changes and if you don't place of copy of the client with that updated IP on that initial download, it is as useless to do as put it in the ini

What's needed is to use a DNS URL

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Ipadress alrdy coded in patcher but not full client as i have uploaded full client while i was testing the server so it has the VPS ip and not the dedi ip
I will be editing full client download with new ip soon.

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
there needs to be more than just fishing to allow people to obtain Awakening souls etc...

its currently impossible to get them unless you have an alt fisher to boost usercount, because 0 people sell them.

needs to be more than 1 way to get these as they are super important on kit upgrades,

Suggestion - add to bosses/subs and possibly random mob drop @3gena