EuroReborn - The Highest Definition

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
looks awesome Sanjian with the map crafting does Shift + left click work for moving them into the craft window? as people wont mind to start with but if they have to drag and drop for every map ingame they will prob get impatient with it haha :)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
looks awesome Sanjian with the map crafting does Shift + left click work for moving them into the craft window? as people wont mind to start with but if they have to drag and drop for every map ingame they will prob get impatient with it haha :)
no i dont use auto fill for crafting, you will have to do it all manually, it might save you 30 seconds but its not a priority for me to add this tbh

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
5 server opened by you with max 40 player count (server closed after 1 month or less) and you think with that server you have 1000 players no way for you because you have a **** attitude and thrust me when you open your server more guys will open a server to **** you because you are a little bit retard

Onlyevil

LOMCN Rookie
Jul 31, 2020
u rekon u can get monster kill count like.... killed 35 zumataurus for viewd detaild 2 can show ppl encorage ment

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
why cos you cant steal it?
Artificial he start with the same unlock maps and after first day he remove unlock maps and ben with his server he do the same .... because 50% from player he dont understand how to unlock....

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Artificial he start with the same unlock maps and after first day he remove unlock maps and ben with his server he do the same .... because 50% from player he dont understand how to unlock....
I really don't see your comments being constructive in any way.

If maps are locked it's to prevent people (you) from just straight up taking them and reusing them.

They're not a lot of people on this forum nowadays who put so much effort into a server and produce their own maps, monsters, and item images.

So if they want to lock them out that's completely within their right.

Who knows, maybe when the server does eventually fades out. @Sanjian might just release them for everyone. I've seen this done before.

Reactions: BlackWizz

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
I really don't see your comments being constructive in any way.

If maps are locked it's to prevent people (you) from just straight up taking them and reusing them.

They're not a lot of people on this forum nowadays who put so much effort into a server and produce their own maps, monsters, and item images.

So if they want to lock them out that's completely within their right.

Who knows, maybe when the server does eventually fades out. @Sanjian might just release them for everyone. I've seen this done before.
bro he saying what players feedback on it as a lot not like unlock maps etc.... he not attack his work his only add feedback as player so dunno why you start attack him
if you have any personal problem with someone dont make this offert at your mod power as this forum for all not for 1 or 2 person so stop be a kids here and always attack ppl without understand them

blackwizz leave them mate with they **** ides keep your ides for youerself better than share with this ppl

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian and Wummy

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
love how your group always attacks me when i point out the obvious **** you guys steal from me.

then you band together like a harem around the next server one of you launches.

yet after all the **** you give me i still help you with issues you have on this forum.

and feedback ISN'T "unlock maps bad idea"

its because i called him out on again taking my work, dragon forging isnt even in the public source, its called awakening and he blantantly copied the wording and the image. even down to the MonsterHunter items i used as the awakening parts redesigned lol.

so stop be a kids here and always attack ppl without understand them

jackie chan film GIF

i played arti for a while and i dont remember having to unlock maps... might have missed it though
maps being locked is a feature in the game, where you have to unlock them to see them in game, they arnt locked to stop people taking them btw, its just a feature of the server for players, to make it harder.

i have had some people say they can run maps without looking, i used to think like this until i played with them missing, i got lost on oma 1st :/

but you could just open the maps in a browser to find your way, its just extra difficulty for the game.

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Unlock Minimap and Bigmap is a feature?
GL with that, about image im not using ur image right now ..... and that image i take from HeroesACT client ....

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Unlock Minimap and Bigmap is a feature?
GL with that, about image im not using ur image right now ..... and that image i take from HeroesACT client ....
Dont think i never had a dragon ui in the data?

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
maps being locked is a feature in the game, where you have to unlock them to see them in game, they arnt locked to stop people taking them btw, its just a feature of the server for players, to make it harder.
Miss read, my bad.

Makes it even worse that they bitching.

why you start attack him
if you have any personal problem with someone dont make this offert at your mod power as this forum for all not for 1 or 2 person so stop be a kids here and always attack ppl without understand them
How am I attacking him you mong?

Make a complaint

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
love how your group always attacks me when i point out the obvious **** you guys steal from me.

then you band together like a harem around the next server one of you launches.

yet after all the **** you give me i still help you with issues you have on this forum.

and feedback ISN'T "unlock maps bad idea"

its because i called him out on again taking my work, dragon forging isnt even in the public source, its called awakening and he blantantly copied the wording and the image. even down to the MonsterHunter items i used as the awakening parts redesigned lol.

jackie chan film GIF

i played arti for a while and i dont remember having to unlock maps... might have missed it though

i have had some people say they can run maps without looking, i used to think like this until i played with them missing, i got lost on oma 1st :/

but you could just open the maps in a browser to find your way, its just extra difficulty for the game.
bro im talk about the feedback about the idea for unlock map dunno if something between you and him happend new not know about him also we talked about that take img etc.... this forum for all as u take from there and me take from there and thers do dont see why this **** always happend
ofcours you should be happy for ppl use your imgs and they cant do they own imgs i see that good for you tbh

and im not group with anyone always work alone and get help from other not mean we are group hope this **** all stop and everyone work in his server better than this attack war ect......

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
ofcours you should be happy for ppl use your imgs and they cant do they own imgs i see that good for you tbh
if someone actually asked me i probably wouldnt have a problem with it.

its just frustraiting everytime i see a new server get advertised (apart form the more distinguished server owners) it contains my work! and 90% of them are cash cows.

i will continue to point out everytime i see it on this forum untill im either banned or i die......

also you dont work on your own, you released a set of files for people to use. Your username was TheOnlyOne, you then changed it to Mousa, and then changed it back to TheOnlyOne.

so what is mousa source?

1658590913363.png