Avoid Elite Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Important
Server owner activity playing in game and recent reports of possible corruption.

Play at your own risk

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
LAUNCH - 16th September @ 20:00 UK

ServerAd_Part3.png ServerAd_Part2.png ServerAd_Part1.png

Proud to announce that Elite Mir 2 is going to be opening it's doors to all old, young and new Legend of Mir players.

We are driven from a love of the game and just felt like we should give something back to the community, as free & fun as possible. It will be heavily community driven and we will aim to fuel constant fun and nostalgia progression throughout the server.

The phased content release mentioned, will be over a short period of time (week or so) to push heavy contesting and to condense the player base into less maps to keep everyone on the same path and butting heads. Expect lots of fights and drops to remain relevant for longer! It's time to get excited about all them euro drops again, as we progress through the content phases week by week.

We have tried to add a fresh feeling to some aspects of the game such as spells, monsters, balance and so many quality of life improvements. Our focus is to ensure that we cater for all player types, as we understand times have changed and casuals require systems/features to retain the balance.

I hope you all enjoy what we have created and appreciate the time, money and sweat that we happily pour into this.

NO GAMESHOP / MICROTRANSACTIONS!
People are going to have to work for everything!

Please join our Discord and submit all your suggestions/feedback and help us build a true community driven server.

DISCORD LINK

www.elitemir.com
Classes: Warrior, Wizard & Taoist.
Archer & Assassin will be announced next year, as we intend to rework the classes.

EXP Rate: Low at the beginning of each phase, however due to the catchup mechanics it will become more like medium as we move through the content phases.

Massive thanks to @Mampi , @StormHero , @IceMan , @Far , @Jev , @tommo9664 , Knotty , @LightBringer and the rest of you that have helped in various ways!

- Team Elite

Last edited:

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
More information and teasers to follow! I forgot to mention crafting! 😁

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Nice, wish you the best with the server, really nice to see that people start using more HD stuff, maybe someday we will have working HD maps aswell.

Reactions: Lose

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Nice, wish you the best with the server, really nice to see that people start using more HD stuff, maybe someday we will have working HD maps aswell.
I've made the libs etc for all HD maps but it's a ton of work to integrate them with the existing.

Maybe one day, but I'll need tools to change map file tile references as they conflict with crystal.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
haha thats my old domain name from back in the day :P i let it go in 2010 or something. good luck bud.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Good luck - sounds good.

My only concern though is with zero income, how will the server be funded etc? I feel with lack of incentive becomes lack of motivation that is all.

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Good luck - sounds good.

My only concern though is with zero income, how will the server be funded etc? I feel with lack of incentive becomes lack of motivation that is all.
I'm not a doley so it's fine, doesn't cost much.

Our incentives are that we all enjoy what we do and it's great fun working on new stuff.

I've got our dedicated windows server cost down to £21.99 with OVH.. web hosting, domain name etc isn't anything crazy.

I've got a VIP system on the website which if you donate £5 you'll be given a nice slight buff (20% exp 10% drop) for a month and that's it. I'm expecting the cost from that to most likely fund the server cost for a while.

Whether or not people even pay for the VIP has no impact on me funding the server out of my pocket with it being such low cost. (It's a decent server too)

Last edited:

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
I'm not a doley so it's fine, doesn't cost much.

Our incentives are that we all enjoy what we do and it's great fun working on new stuff.

I've got our dedicated windows server cost down to £21.99 with OVH.. web hosting, domain name etc isn't anything crazy.

I've got a VIP system on the website which if you donate £5 you'll be given a nice slight buff (20% exp 10% drop) for a month and that's it. I'm expecting the cost from that to most likely fund the server cost for a while.

Whether or not people even pay for the VIP has no impact on me funding the server out of my pocket with it being such low cost. (It's a decent server too)
Fair play buddy, thanks for clarifying that.

I suppose put into perspective the cost of running it, if it is something you enjoy doing it, is buttons.

Cheers.

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Just a little teaser on some of the new things we've added and working on..

- New Pet AI
- New type of poison 'Burning' (used in pets)

1658403564142.png
- New HolyDeva, Skeleton and Shinsu models (changes each level) from 1-5
1658403577912.png
- New Pet abilities (pets have new skills built into their AI
1658403570250.png
- New crafting system (Alchemy, Woodcraft, Mining)
1658403593786.png
1658403600705.png
- New crafting sets added to the crafter for each tier
1658403657165.png
- New Tier/Token system (Tier1,2,3,4 etc for crafting) + Upgradeable Items
1658403786130.png
1658403817509.png

And much more incoming that we are working on!

See you all at the OPEN BETA SOON! :)

We will also be upgrading our host next month to a 1Gbps connection for you lot.. just in case :)

Attachments

• 1658403914333.png
    1658403914333.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 29