Hurricane Mir2 "Custom MediumRate"

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Server lowdown:

1: Server advert was posted.
2: I messaged OP to ask if he was using EE files or open source, he confirmed it was open source.
3: I asked to see the source code folder to see how it was structured (Identification of source being used)
4: My experience suggested I was looking at EE files.
5: Avoid tag was applied to ad.
6: Private message received from OP complaining of the tag, went on a silly rant, then ignored my request for the conversation to end.
7: OP puts private complaint in against me.
8: Staff agree to remove his avoid tag.
9: Source code owner contacts me to confirm the source being used is his and not the open source.
10: I change the advert to reflect the true source being used.
11: Advert changed by op to reflect crystal being used.
12: I revert back again.
13: OP finally admits to using the files I suggested he was using before all the messages, complaints.

Truly disappointing this.
more so dissapointing that your recommendation was overridden tbh.

also this advert is a wall of text, 0 images, which gives rise to the fact true files are being hidden.

**** add, **** server

Reactions: Jev and Valhalla

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018

also this advert is a wall of text, 0 images, which gives rise to the fact true files are being hidden.

**** add, **** server
i've mentioned it earlier and ill say it again , this advert will be fully renewed/ adjusted with more info and details soon hope you put few seconds on advert to read everything on there.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I don't think anything was overridden.

Don't wanna hijack the thread too much but feel more questions will spawn if not answered. Think 3 points will help shed more light on what I know though I might not know the full story and I'll leave it at that / can take the conversation to another thread.

Complaint about Jev - wasn't a complaint in my eyes. Jev works hard and spends slot of time helping the community. People can raise queries all they want not a complaint in my eyes (unless it's about his trigger finger on the warning button then maybeeeeee 😂😂)

Query 1 - why was iceman and 3gena treated differently ie not giving an avoid tag - jev had said he had checked their files, client and shared screen and search for killkey in these files had been removed / fixed. User didnt want to follow the same process and/or was being difficult with Jev. In my eyes summed up that we were being fair. They followed the process user didn't therefore treated differently. Fair.

Query 2 - how could they get server avoid tag remove? Provide Jev what he originally asked for and work with him without giving him any bother. Ie follow same process others had to.

TLDR - nobody overridden. User either provides Jev what he needs and Jev is happy with this and removes avoid or isn't and keeps the avoid.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I don't think anything was overridden.

Don't wanna hijack the thread too much but feel more questions will spawn if not answered. Think 3 points will help shed more light on what I know though I might not know the full story and I'll leave it at that / can take the conversation to another thread.

Complaint about Jev - wasn't a complaint in my eyes. Jev works hard and spends slot of time helping the community. People can raise queries all they want not a complaint in my eyes (unless it's about his trigger finger on the warning button then maybeeeeee 😂😂)

Query 1 - why was iceman and 3gena treated differently ie not giving an avoid tag - jev had said he had checked their files, client and shared screen and search for killkey in these files had been removed / fixed. User didnt want to follow the same process and/or was being difficult with Jev. In my eyes summed up that we were being fair. They followed the process user didn't therefore treated differently. Fair.

Query 2 - how could they get server avoid tag remove? Provide Jev what he originally asked for and work with him without giving him any bother. Ie follow same process others had to.

TLDR - nobody overridden. User either provides Jev what he needs and Jev is happy with this and removes avoid or isn't and keeps the avoid.
Personally I feel the fact he lied about the source he was using hits the mark to receive an avoid tag not to mention a rejection on the advert, He then proceeded to try and pull the wool over my eyes by showing me the open source code instead of his actual code. Then offered to send me his “client” which no doubt would have been a normal Crystal build client with the behaviour listed above.

I felt his thread in the private section was a complaint directed at me, he was very aggressive over messages telling me what I can and can’t do, demanding etc etc, but when asked and then wanted to stop messaging me he continued. Ended up with him receiving an infraction. Magically after that, a thread appears in private’s trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the staff members.

Blatant disregard for staff and members IMO.

Reactions: sweetfa and Sanjian

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Car Chase Police GIF

Jev the Mir police

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I don't even know what Heroe's Act files are...
Reading between the lines they are custom crystal files released by Ice?

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hi folks it's been a long time since I updated my advert , I've been working on the server in my spare time and have added some systems/additionals that will help people gain some Stats in order to pay for it (Gold Sink) and hunting to gain the rest etc..
This is part of the stuff I finished and I will post more when I finish the rest on my LTD.

-RegenerationSystem-
Regeneration System designed to gain stats such as on screenshot below and you gain the regeneration points of -RebirthSystem that will cost some levels of you in order to give you some decent regeneration points to build up your stats and choose what ever you need from there , every single stat on there is capped to avoid people spamming 1 Cell and ignore the rest, You also can get Regeneration Points of Hunting bosses and Quests.
i may make a Regeneration Rank soon to see who has the highest points etc..(On my list)
And you can't add any Regeneration Stat out side SafeZone.
RegenerationSystem.png
RegenerationAdd.png

-TieringItems-
Tiering items designed for defence build only because there is enough ways to get Attack Stats while there's 0 for defence so i build Tiers for AC/MAC / Agility / Accuracy builds etc..
you can't use all 3 tiers for 1 stats , for example if you got 1 item has 3 tiers then u have to build 1 ac 1 mac 1 accuracy or agility etc.. to avoid people being superman :)
Items Randomly drop with tiers from 0 to 3 depends on your luck and You can get items Tiered by using TierHammer

Before Added
3Tierss.png
After Added
3Tiers.png

TierHammer.png
-Rocks System-
Current Rocks System designed to be a big Gold Sink and an option for people to hunt for as you gaining good stats per Rock, can get Rocks Boxes of hunting , 4 of same Rock to upgrade for next one, Each rock has double stats than the one before it for example if you have DcRock(S) gives 1-2 dc , (M) ones will give double stats and so on till (Holy)
there's 5 type of Rocks ingame ATM ,DC, MC , SC , HealthPercentage and Exp.
Rocks are Droppable , I will also make them viewable to see other people's rocks (on my list)
also you can get extra stats ontop of it depends on rock size , bigger Rock = better chance to get extra stats such as Luck , CritRate , CritDamage , AttackSpeed , HP and others
Rocks.png
1684245453080.png

-New LoginNotice Dialog-

1684247150204.png

-Other Changes /Additionals-
-Players no longer have the ability to retrieve items back from trade in order to stop scams

-Players/Monsters now can attack while stunned

-RedPoison now apply 20% more damage to PVE and PVP

-StunPoison now Apply 20% more damage to PVE and 10% to PVP

-Mount Stats Applied to Character Stats with out Riding

-Removed Archer / Sin Characters and Heroes as i decided to stick to 3 classes

-Added HPDrain value to StatusPage

-Changed Roll to 100 instead of 10

-Changed Awakening Succes Rate to 100%

-Caught a bug on FocusTarget and fixed , working Correctly 100% now

-Can't open trade while you on combat to avoid ppl spamming it mid fight

-Some optimize to Server and Client Sides

-Changed Drops effects

-@StartWar Command cost double but gives you the ability to war any guild from your spot

-You can level your pets while you at Level Cap

-Added Different Colours to Subs/Bosses/Elite on mini map

-Caught the lag that comes from NameView/Drop names and Fixed it , no more drop on frames ;P

-Changed BigMapDialog as i dont like the new one :=)

-Can't cast x2 skills at once when using Ctrl + F1 till F8 now

Still there's more to come soon ;=)

Last edited:
Reactions: Archmedes

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
How many servers need to be completely unbalanced by rocks / runes or whatever you want to call them before gms stop using them

Reactions: Pusha

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
How many servers need to be completely unbalanced by rocks / runes or whatever you want to call them before gms stop using them
the issue not with runes / rocks it's back to gms that dont give a fck about their servers and leave it to get ****ed up with OP stats , i would say if gms is completely active and listening to people will never end up on ruined servers cause rocks or runes or whatever ppl call it.

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
Alright, well for some reason I've just sat here and read all this shite.

From what I can tell the gm clearly has a lovely attitude, 10/10 would play.

• Love
Reactions: Hurricane

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Alright, well for some reason I've just sat here and read all this shite.

From what I can tell the gm clearly has a lovely attitude, 10/10 would play.
ty m8 appreciate it looking forward to see you on live.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
another cash cow les goooooooooooooooo

Reactions: Jev