Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
Dark... White is for psychopaths who like to look at the sun

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I voted for white. These days white needs all the support it can get, to keep its right to exist.

Is that the beginning of eventually doing away with white? Like 'away with dinosaurs of the past, forward to black future', to future of hooded existences bent over keyboards in their dark basement dens, staring at multiple monitors full of scrolling green figures, statements of bank & government secrets and what not else?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I voted for white. These days white needs all the support it can get, to keep its right to exist.

Is that the beginning of eventually doing away with white? Like 'away with dinosaurs of the past, forward to black future', to future of hooded existences bent over keyboards in their dark basement dens, staring at multiple monitors full of scrolling green figures, statements of bank & government secrets and what not else?
Sounds like racism.

I obviously am joking ... :D

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Yeah, was written :p with double meaning.

I use black theme for YT, used here for a while but at one point went back to white tradition. Could there be other grades of dark, like shades of grey?

Gem

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 6, 2023
Just figured out how to change to dark mode tonight. Never going back 🤣

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Just figured out how to change to dark mode tonight. Never going back 🤣
Change your vote 😆
I'm really shocked at how many use the light theme, wonder what the snow looks like on light theme, bet they dnt get the same experience than use on dark.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Yeah, was written :p with double meaning.

I use black theme for YT, used here for a while but at one point went back to white tradition. Could there be other grades of dark, like shades of grey?
49 shades?

Gem

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 6, 2023
Change your vote 😆
I'm really shocked at how many use the light theme, wonder what the snow looks like on light theme, bet they dnt get the same experience than use on dark.
Changed 🤣
I must have been a bit late to the party, I never seen the snow 😢 unless it's because I'm on my phone lol