MirM Headstart Guide and Breakdown

smoochy boys on tour
Quick start guide Day 1

• Decide what class you are going to play, download and update the game pre-launch, and double check the server Hysteria intends to play on.
  • Group if possible and push through the main quests only till level 25. (Always use Badge of soaring to teleport to next quest location if your able too as its faster than using the mount)
  • Do the Production Quests to increase vigor and unlock the 100 Production achievements at each spot. Only gathering on areas within 5 levels of your current level anything higher will reduce your success and great success chances slowing down levelling up your proficiency in that Production.
  • Go into the sealed tower once vigor is restored from gathering and farm for the 1 hour entry time.
  • Do side missions, Rumble, Bosses, and Dungeons (with friends for dungeons)

Well doing 1-4 you should invest the time your character is auto hunting, gathering etc to check your other area of progression such as

• Add items you don't need to your codex.
  • Check the shop/market for items you may need/want to purchase.
  • Check and plan out your mandala.
  • You can apply to a clan at level21 and should do so as soon as you can. Hysteria will have its own clans and their names will be listed on the discord.

Mistakes to Avoid and Tips

Selection Boxes:
You may obtain Sealed skill boxes along the way that allow you to pick certain skills for your class personally I would avoid picking Summon Rakshasa (Taoist), Flame Orb (Sorcerer), and Swift Slash (Warrior) The reason for this is because with the Alchemy crafting proficiency you can attempt to craft these 3 skills at level 1 Alchemy but you cannot craft the next book until level 20 Alchemy and crafting them provides a good source of experience in Alchemy which will be needed to unlock the ability to craft higher Skills. Additionally I would check what skills the box lets you pick in case it allows you to learn one you currently do not have, obtaining more skills is better than levelling owned ones.

I will also point out that Avatars can unlock skills when equipped but you don’t actually own that skill so make sure you check the avatar skills before you pick a skill from the box as if you get a different Avatar later you may end up losing the skill when swapping avatars.

Mounts: The food for your mount is few and far between starting out. I would advise you to un-equipping it unless you're moving to a new area you cannot use the badge of soaring to get to.

Arcana: Unlike warriors who use Destruction and Sorcerers who use Spellpower the taoist uses Destruction for there spells and basic attack and Arcana for there unique Summon Rakshasa pet however when it comes to items you may find it hard to find items with Arcana on them such as rings, necklaces ect. That is where the market and clanmates will be able to help you out (hopefully)

Advancement Menu: within this menu you can check a number of things like profession levels, recommending hunting zones, in addition and probably the most useful is the gear onward tabs as it allows you to find items and check where and what drops items. Simply click on the item, click on from, then it will list where, what, or how to obtain the item.

Different Features For Future Use!

Gear Menu:

Enchant:
You can attempt to change the enchant your equipment has using Reforging stones and darksteel however early on I would advise against this as the additional stats you can roll aren’t worth wasting the materials on.

When you obtain Treasure Grade or higher Equipment by which time you should be familiar with what stats are used by your class you should then use this system. (UNTIL THEN KEEP AWAY CONSERVE YOUR RESOURCES)

Blessing: You can attempt to increase the luck on your weapon, there is also a chance to reduce and even curse your weapon and the material it uses (Oil of Blessing) are extremely Rare so as with Enchant I wouldn’t waste the material on this feature until you have a Relic grade weapon. As for Luck and Curse, what it does is increases your chance of hitting maximum damage from your damage range. E.G If you had 100-200 destruction you would hit the 200 from destruction more often for each luck you add. (unconfirmed information but on past version Luck was capped at +7 meaning 70% of the time you could hit your maximum damage)

Skills Menu:

Skills:
You can level up skills using books for said skill which can be crafted using pages, other players may be selling skills, and you may find them as quest rewards or even from bosses. I would advise learning new skills over levelling up old ones if given the choice to pick a skill as a reward. Also at lvl3+ skill starts to cost a lot of Coins so be careful or you may find yourself running out. The Awakening Part of the skill can be unlocked via a number of methods such as Avatars, Mandala, or even a special book.

Inner Focus: Think of Inner focus as a potential status boost you can activate as needed you will obtain books manuals, fragments, and needles to upgrade the stats as time goes on but to activate the stats you will need to craft and use Force Power Pills each pill provides a 10 minute buff as such it's not a feature I would focus on using early on but definitely level it up when you obtain materials to do so as it will be used in large scale PVP, and bosses later on. I would not sell any items you get that cant be used for codex , but instead dismantle them as it gives the materials used to create the power pills

The Avatar system in MirM is essential and has two things to understand first is that each outfit will grant you when it is equipped a number of stat bonuses which also can extend to gathering, crafting, and enchantment areas so you will need to swap between them.

Next is Owned Skills each outfit will unlock or level up one or more skills for your class when equipped including ultimate skills these will greatly power up your character and allow you to customise your combat experience and you will find yourself swapping for this purpose every so often.

Max Vigor: Each Avatar has a Max Vigor on it when your vigor is maxed (which is done ever by standing in town afk, gathering for long periods of time or paying via darksteel to recharge it) it will provide you with a 200% experience buff this buff will slowly decrease as your vigor duration goes down the better the Avatar and the more charged it is the longer and larger the bonus to your experience gained will be.

Combine: You can combine 4 Avatars of the same tier and will get either a random Avatar of the same tier or 1 tier higher. E.g normal will grant either a normal or uncommon. The chances for it to upgrade are currently unknown but assume the higher the tier the lower the upgrade chance is.

Owned Effects: Simply by owning each Avatar you will obtain a status boost permanently even when not equipped so it is worth obtaining each and every outfit overtime.

Confirm: When you obtain Avatars of higher tier you will have to confirm to obtain it however if you don’t wish to obtain the Avatar you can spend Gold to reroll it however each reroll will increase in cost.

Mounts Menu:

Mounts:
You will start with the Tiger mount but there are better ones to obtain. Each mount increases bag weight, has a movement speed, and effects when equipped as your mount, also mounts can be given equipment to give you even more stats, and have equipped skills that will grant you additional benefits.

You can level up a mount by feeding it when equipped, however if you don’t feed it eventually the Satiety bar will reach 0 and you will get none of the benefits and be unable to ride your mount until you feed it.

Companion Menu:

Companion:
Companions provide up to three benefits, the first is they increase your character bag slots allowing you to carry more items, the next is that they grant a number of stats to your character when equipped, lastly only one will be displayed think of them as the companion leader and it will provide you with the summon stat bonus the other two companions will not grant you the summoned bonus.

Combine: Works the same as the Avatar combine system 4 companions of the same tier combine into a random companion of the same tier or one tier higher.

Companion Codex: As you obtain companions they will be registered into the companion codex when you obtain all companions for a codex it will provide your character with a status boost forever. (unlike mir4 it does not require you to sacrifice the companion to fill out this codex it is simply added after obtaining to all entries that include it)

Confirm: Works the same as Avatar confirmation you have to confirm to obtain companions of a higher tier if you do not wish to obtain that companion you can pay gold to reroll it but each reroll will cost more gold.

Mandala Menu:

Combat:
The combat mandala can be broken down into 3 types, Offensive Burst damage (Red), Defensive (Blue), Offensive/utility sustained damage (Purple), You will start in the middle and unlock orb locations using Dragon Orbs each unlock will expand the Mandala eventually allowing you to enter another ring (total of 3 rings) you can rotate a ring to better line it up with the stats your trying to unlock for your character.

Each orb unlocked will give a set amount of stats example the first red will give min destruction +10 however in addition to unlocking the stat you can upgrade them as well but I would advise not bothering with that early on as unlocking gave +10 destruction but upgrading only give +1 per upgrade to a maximum of 5 so it is better to unlock new orbs rather than upgrade old ones starting out. (this will change as the further out you get the greater the cost to unlock will become).

In addition to stats on the combat mandala you can awaken skills for your class which will cause the skill awakened to add the additional benefit it grants onto the skill when it is cast.

Lastly there are empty sockets which you can fill with special items not yet seen in the CBT until we know what these can grant. I wouldn't bother using dragon orbs to unlock them until needed.

Professions: Pretty much works the same as the combat mandala but it uses phoenix orbs and improves your Production, Crafting, Enhancement professions.

Craft Menu:

Smithing:
Covers Mining Materials, Profession equipment, weapons, and armour.

Refining: Covers Gathering Materials, Enhancement Stones, Accessories, Stones for equipping into equipment slots for additional stats.

Alchemy: Covers Recovery and buffs, Skill books, Mount Food, and Fishing Materials.

It's advised to focus on one of the three at launch and only do the minimum in the other two at launch then have alt characters or clan mates trade stuff you can make for them with the stuff they can make for you. Later on once you maxed out the one you worked on then it is worth working on a different one but early on it will be better to focus on one area.

Market Menu: Pretty much your standard market can only list and buy things for gold which is the paid currency.

Street Stalls: In towns there are special areas where you can set up street stalls and sell services for crafting to other players it uses there materials, and costs them gold which is paid to you based off the quality of product you produce for them.

Stones Menu (Dragonsoul stones):

Equip:
This menu allows you to unlock stone slots on your equipment then equip a stone into said slot and grant you the increased stats that the stone provides when the item is equipped.

Enhance: This allows you to merge two identical stones to improve the benefit of the other by a small amount. There is a failure and success chance for doing so and the ability to decrease a stones level.

Combine: This allows you to combine 5 stones of the same tier in an attempt to obtain a stone 1 tier higher. (cannot test this feature as currently we lack to stones to do so but there is no failure listed so it may be a guaranteed success to obtain a higher tier stone)

Boss Menu: This is for looking to see if a field boss or world boss has spawned and can be used to move and quickly travel to them if they have you can tell if the boss is out by looking above the bosses name and if it states a channel that is where it spawned remember that because if you quick travel or even run there you will need to swap to that channel.

Dungeons Menu: Standard 5 man dungeons and 15 man Boss raids it is advised not to enter with randoms that may be afk as each time that a player dies the timer to complete the dungeon is reduced and if it reaches 0 you fail the raid and get no rewards. (3 dungeons runs a day and 1 boss raid)

Realms Menu:

Sealed Tower:
It is highly advised before going into the sealed tower to recharge your vigor to maximum for the largest return of experience from hunting. (1 hour a day)

Phantasmic Mystic Realm: This area is for obtaining Mandala upgrade materials. Currently it's too hard to test properly but it may be better to enter as a group than as an individual. (8 hours a week)

Forsaken Tower: This area is where you can obtain stones again it's too hard and high a level for us to test in CBT and may be better to hunt as a group rather than solo. (8 hours a week)

Rumble Menu: basically a seasonal PVP event that happens each day for a certain length of time and you can enter it for 1 hour the more you kill the better the rewards both each day and at the end of the season.

Codex Menu: Identical to Mir4 you can register items into a codex entry destroying said items when said entry is finished you gain a permanent stat reward to your character some entries will require upgraded items +1/2/3 ect to be entered. It is essential to be working on this as much as possible.

Adventure Menu:

Adventure Log:
basically find and kill all monsters in an area, unlock all waypoints, obtain all special items from mystery quests, monster drops, or even production gathering, and increase your reputation with all npc’s in the area this will give you rewards as you clear each part.

Achievement: do stuff like kill x monster or boss and get rewards there is a list of achievements you can get and the rewards they give.

Title: Unlocked via playing the game and doing various things can only equip one at a time but provide your character with a stat boost when equipped.

Storage Menu: will tell you towns that contain a storage NPC.

Friends Menu: Friends list enough said.

Discipleship: Basically mastering system allowing higher level players to help lower level players in which both receive rewards for doing so. The rewards for doing so benefit both players greatly so it is advised to take on mentors or a mentorship if you can.

The benefits are 5% experience boost for both players when online, the ability to provide 1 hour stat boosts to both, and when the completion of the mentorship is finished the student will receive a box containing a stone from common tier to epic to help them on their journey.

Level 30+ to be a mentor
Level 19-24 to start a studentship

If you have any questions then feel free to ask but I have covered everything I see as important for getting a swift headstart at the offical launch when it is announced.

Last edited:

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
I’m probably gona give MirM a miss or join later on an buy a NFT, I really need a new computer don’t want to play on my phone 😂 I will be in the clan discord though.

• Sad
Reactions: Grumpycookie

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Not sure on everyone giving it a go but most of the lomcn lot who started on EU11 will be playing and fair few from EU21 Richie+wife, Nopk, Chia, Reaction, ect too many to name.
yeah there was about 50 of us?? im excited about MirM now hope to see more familiar friendly faces. :love:

Last edited:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
MIRMGRANDOPEN - special coupon code apparently 👍🏻 see u guys there. If it’s numbered servers again which number everyone joining?

Attachments

• F426133F-6C61-4965-9113-7DD85C0D6AC1.jpeg
    F426133F-6C61-4965-9113-7DD85C0D6AC1.jpeg
    503.1 KB · Views: 15

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
MIRMGRANDOPEN - special coupon code apparently 👍🏻 see u guys there. If it’s numbered servers again which number everyone joining?
don't think its organized yet mate, u not joined the discord? think when time comes dantasy+the other lomcn members like richie and co will organize it

Last edited:

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
If you want to be competitive join the clan discord in the first post.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Server hasn't been decided yet but as belle said we will be dominating whatever server get chosen I think they is meant to be 8 servers in each region at launch but we are trying to avoid going to the same servers as the big alliances that formed on Mir4 with seasoned blooded warriors as it would just slow both sides down and nither would give up. where as new comers to the game don't have as much knowledge and may not have the will power to contest us out the gate.

Though we intend not to be a server dictatorship if you go to a boss you may get pked, if you go to pvp event you will get pked, if your just gathering or levelling in the field we will leave you alone so long as the clan your in does that same. But a fair few of us intend to push hard out the gate to get the clan up and running as soon as possible and levelled up for valley capture.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
If you want to be competitive join the clan discord in the first post.

I see that joined and see the high rollers and dantay I think his name is, not my cuppa tea at mo I won’t have the time to keep up with them. They spend a lot of dosh normally too, but we shall see, if it’s auto levelling maybe il leave an iPad on charge at work to keep up

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
I see that joined and see the high rollers and dantay I think his name is, not my cuppa tea at mo I won’t have the time to keep up with them. They spend a lot of dosh normally too, but we shall see, if it’s auto levelling maybe il leave an iPad on charge at work to keep up
Yeah there is plenty of people that will be getting their card out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Vyse

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport

So Dants and few of were chatting and the general idea is main clan 1 & 2 will be hardcore players who spend and clan 3 will be for the more casual players the only requirement would being able to try attend the valley capture and castle seige which will most likely fall on 1 hours in the evening each week for valley and 1 hours for castle at weekend in the evening.

Rewards won't be based on what clan your in but your contribution so obviously those who spend to get ahead and are the main reason for capturing early on may get a little more darksteel salary the first few weeks of capture but he did say they intend to put in a system that is fair so everyone get something once those who contributed a bit more starting out get paid back. Bosses will be based on actual contribution aswell though I am unsure how they will track and do that my guess is track who is in attendance during the times we have fighting going on and make sure they get rewarded over player who only show up when there is peace.

So if works an issue just chill in the 3rd clan when its up and running until you have more time, lets be honest the game looks **** graphicly and the combat system could be better than it is but what keep people playing is the community what gets people trying it is the nostalgia of Mir2/3 and playing on what appears to be a proper sequal to them Mir4 for me is a stand alone it had a little nostalgia but its movement and combat was designed more with todays day and age in mind even though the graphic were okay for its time.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I will definitely equip my credit card and assist the LOMCN clan but honestly if im not in clan 1 then im not gonna waste its durability on clan 2 & 3. My cards on 1/1 dura and my bank doesn't do special repairs.

Clan 1 and 2 will be identical it won't be clan one gets special treatment because it came first. Think clans start at 30 members and once levelled you can have 50 and theres about 80-100+ on the discord then dare say some local players on the server will sign up when they see what way the wind is blowing during wars.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Some of you who joined the discord may not have reacted in the announcements to give youself the MirM and Hysteria role on the discord server and been removed off the server because of it. If that is the case and you intend to play and want to do so with us then my Discord is Rean#8342 send me a friends request and I will get you added back and assign the roles.

1 week until launch!!!

Reactions: DeathsDoor

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Okay so some knowledge has come to light about the game that may be off putting to some people who intended to try the game and I hope people will still give it a try even if they don't intend to spend on it but anyway here goes. (I will still give the game a try)

Basically in addition to the Cash shop, there will be NFTs for characters, and the ability to buy and sell items and materials within the game just like Mir4 Which was fine for most players, NOW their is a governance system within the game basically every server each week stakes Dogma and the top servers who gambled the most win the goverance for that week giving them access to the World bosses, Field bosses, Valley Capture, Castle Seige, Special Events, however once the server wins that bid the player who bid the most wins becomes the governer of the server for that week and is the one who can summon the bosses.

Additionally the more dogma you give the better the loot from said bosses for the people who staked the dogma. (We currently suspect their will be a staking fee and that if you fail to win your dogma will be returned - the fee of course but their is a possibility it wont be)

For me I Honestly thought that wemade couldn't create something for milking money out of the players any better than they did on Mir4 I was mistaken they have to be by far the most dispicable gaming company that ever was.

Just figured I'd inform you all ahead of time because I don't think its fair for you to get blindsided by this because some may only have been giving it a try because of my guides, One last thing for anyone who said Bon was greedy only out to make money on his server direct them here to see how wemade are opporating nowdays paying out your arse to access content as well as for your character development...

Reactions: Hercules

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I was planning to play so I could make a bit of money on the side to clear my Steam wishlist lol...You are playing a mobile game at the end of the day, why are you expecting them to NOT put things in place to make them more money. The whales will still pay for that function, but I assume you don't have a deep pocket whale in the clan?

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I was planning to play so I could make a bit of money on the side to clear my Steam wishlist lol...You are playing a mobile game at the end of the day, why are you expecting them to NOT put things in place to make them more money. The whales will still pay for that function, but I assume you don't have a deep pocket whale in the clan?

Not Mir4 level whales who dropped 100k+ no was concidering few hundred to a grand at launch but not with a system like that so I will just play with people have fun and sell when nft comes out.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Plan is to play on EU16 (EU6) when it launches or wait for it to get released which could mean waiting a couple of days. Zero point going to EU11 (EU1) if that is the only server open at launch for EU players as it will have all the mega whales and a Russian Alliance full of whales have already stated they will go to EU11-12, And other Alliances have stated going to EU 13-14-15. SO 16-17-18 are the only free servers but no garentee they will be added at same day as launch.

I've played against these Russians before they will not share the server with anyone but their own people. Don't waste your time on it.