Bejewelled ... Veora !!

Join Discord

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
i care.

its kinda weird, veora got the record of 14.645 in Yeti - Icicle Climb while at the instructions it said that u have 12 icicles and the max jump is 1.2 meter, so it should be 14.4 max, however she somehow got more.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
i care.

its kinda weird, veora got the record of 14.645 in Yeti - Icicle Climb while at the instructions it said that u have 12 icicles and the max jump is 1.2 meter, so it should be 14.4 max, however she somehow got more.

nobody cares that you care

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
If you don't care about my post or someone's achievement on a game in the arcade then why are you even reading or responding to this thread.
Spam / flame comes to mind.

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
i reported it and got infraction points :S
anyway, u can sure guess why he is posting and spending all his time here.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
It's a peice of cake to exploit those games....

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
you said its easy to cheat those games from what i understood, i said only prematures would do it. did i misunderstood you?

Im going to politely correct your English.

Premature = A child that was born before their "due date" which is the date doctors expected them to be born. Babies that are very premature can suffer as a consequence and have developmental problems. Therefore saying calling someone a "premature" could be taken offensively.

What you should say is "Immature people." Immature means they have not yet developed to the point you would expect them to.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
you said its easy to cheat those games from what i understood, i said only prematures would do it. did i misunderstood you?
Yes you did misunderstand me. What i really meant to say was that you suck.

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
Im going to politely correct your English.

Premature = A child that was born before their "due date" which is the date doctors expected them to be born. Babies that are very premature can suffer as a consequence and have developmental problems. Therefore saying calling someone a "premature" could be taken offensively.

What you should say is "Immature people." Immature means they have not yet developed to the point you would expect them to.

then i am thanking you politely :)

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
I realise its easy to cheat on arcade games etc.
I had a good score and, try as he might, JackBauerCTU couldn't beat it.
It was a good battle.
Along comes someone straight in at No.1.

It's ok, I still enjoy the games. Kind'a makes the tournaments that have been created a bit pointless.

Anyway. No need to fire pee shooters at each other over it. :spoke:
Pity Veora hasn't responded but hey, my Gene Loves Jezebel album is drifting slowly round the turntable so I'm not fussed now.

Fin.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
hey guys i am now taking over the thread......................................now

Sparx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
Orig Sparx No Longer Active
i care.

its called hacking flash arcade games.... yet most of you numnuts dont no how to do it and after u read this ur gonna go search in google...

First of u cnt do it with internet explorer, get mozilla.