Stargate Contiuum: LEAKED!

smoochy boys on tour

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
isn't this the same 1 that was leaked about 4 months ago? if it is dont bother it sucked, was just like a ultra long episode lol

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
what did you expect it to be? its just like the first stargate film, which was a really long episode. lol dont really see what else it cld be. great FILM tho.

and yeah, i saw this film last year.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
what did you expect it to be? its just like the first stargate film, which was a really long episode. lol dont really see what else it cld be. great FILM tho.

and yeah, i saw this film last year.
this is not about the ORI arc.
Stargate_Continuum_rev.jpg

"After Teal'c and Vala vanish, the team realizes that the timeline has been altered and the Stargate program no longer exists. A fleet of Goa'uld motherships arrives to invade Earth, led by Baal."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnE_X25lXAs Promo

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
sweeet. didnt realise there was another one already. got it on usenet download now :D

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
does that mean he remembered the timeline change? or that he was the same person, but 10 years older? i got bit confused by that.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
is any tv show which has a film brought out just like a long episode? dont really see how else it could be done.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
does that mean he remembered the timeline change? or that he was the same person, but 10 years older? i got bit confused by that.

He can't have been the same person because,

1. He lost his beard when it showed the execution after the picture.
2. He would have been 60 years older so like 90 years old (Dunno age so :P)
3. He didn't remember I doubt but the last thing he said made me wonder, something like.."Is that it?" as if he spent all those years preventing Ba'al to see nothing :P

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
when he went back in time. it was 10years before the stargate was transported but i thought it was strange because he killed ba'al but they was extracting Ba'al at the end. he might of been one of the clones, and i thought that daniel took it very well that he was going to loose one his legs i would of been devistated.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
the ba'al they killed at end was a clone, he told you that.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
when he went back in time. it was 10years before the stargate was transported but i thought it was strange because he killed ba'al but they was extracting Ba'al at the end. he might of been one of the clones

Different Ba'al.. Remember the Ba'al who was undergoing the extraction mentioned that there was a plan. So there was at least two Ba'als left the one killed in the end on the ship and the one that was extracted. I'm gonna assume they were the last two as it would be pretty damn retarded if Ba'al came back

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

the ba'al they killed at end was a clone, he told you that.
oh right didnt even notice. but im gonna miss ba'al as he was the best gou'ld though and i did like his tactic it was a new for him. and was also good that they brang back alot of the system lords ie Ra

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
please use spoilers for other peoples benefit.
why would people look in a thread which says Stargate Contiuum: LEAKED! when they dont even want to know what its about? think outside the box