New Files Worth?

Join Discord

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Looking forward to these, looking really promising.

GJ :D I'm impressed how fast you've done it...

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Thanks and I didn't think I've done it fast just know what I'm doing.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Just curious...
What skills have been coded? What mon magics work?
Which is the latest things coded into these files? Sorry, I'm not overly clued up about these files at present so I may as well ask.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I dont know their proper names but the celestrial for taos, some ice spell for wizards and an orange dragon looking thing for warriors.

and the new monster magics if you look in milos post or i'll find the pictures to show you

image22ce5.jpg

55815912kc0.jpg

mob1dx4.jpg

mob2xy6.jpg

mob3ko0.jpg

image23ai1.jpg

Obviously now in english....

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
dint two of them new skills only show the effects and dint damage mobs ?

i cant remember its been months, i mite even be geting mixed up with some diffrent files

lif

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Well they do damage for me so I think your wrong :) Also the Celestrial also spams the chat window everytime I succeeds in protecting you but you can turn that off I belive.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Arhh right thanks for that. Looks good. Will be fun to have a play about with them for sure.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
Azure, would u not be able to release a basic "client" for these files instead of customizing them ur self, and let server owners customize them at all, so we can see the files and the new features asap really, would be nice, dnt keep all the work for ur self. or maybe release the basic client, then, add little bits to the tiles, and object wil's like snow tiles etc, it saves u a hell of alot of time and efford, for the server owners to make them "there own" so to speek.

also i cnt belive how quick uv worked on them, u really do have some good work and ideas! its brilliant! + Rep :)

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Well it wouldn't take her a second or two to remove the cap at all. Nothing difficult. Yes the cap would be 1000 unless it has been changed by the chinese.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I already removed the stat and level cap sorry I didnt say..

Azure, would u not be able to release a basic "client" for these files instead of customizing them ur self, and let server owners customize them at all, so we can see the files and the new features asap really, would be nice, dnt keep all the work for ur self. or maybe release the basic client, then, add little bits to the tiles, and object wil's like snow tiles etc, it saves u a hell of alot of time and efford, for the server owners to make them "there own" so to speek.

also i cnt belive how quick uv worked on them, u really do have some good work and ideas! its brilliant! + Rep

I can see what you means but the client is korean so some stuff needs editing (WILs). Just be patient it wont be long now.

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Server owners make there own. Very little people know how to code with delphi. No question about that, with regards to this forum anyway. Would be nice just for her to keep updating us so we don't get stuck like thedeath files did. He knew he could control the whole of the private server once everyone used them so he could do as he please.
Its the way I see it anyway.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
id love to learn how to use dephi but i dont get much spare time.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I learnt a little bit with the old diamond source but then thedeath was firing out updates so I stopped.

Would have been nice to see a small team of dev's work on these but maybe one person can supply the goods.

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
id love to learn how to use dephi but i dont get much spare time.

i was looking at the source and code didnt look this bad.. as i know c / c++ bit well i thought i could have made it but i must recon that i dont know how to turn around with all those components to install to get the sources to compile correctly.. maybe with a little guide i could quickly learn something too.. :)

maybe ill ask azura as soon his great work gets released!

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I ment some stuff is in korean in the wils and the client wils people use at the mo wont work with the files.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Understandable :)
What are your plans for once you release? Wait for people to report bugs maybe then update?