*** [ FourHeros ] [ HighRate ] [ 2.8 ] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
adlogo.gif

siggy.php

Download links:

Just the mir2.exe: www.fourheros.com/Downloads/mir2.rar

For More download links please see this thread!
http://www.fourheros.com/forum/showthread.php?p=49447#post49447

General Server Information

FourHeros HighRate is a combination of OldSkool server, FourHeros, and brand new ideas!

Ive taken a different approach to this server than any other. The whole server is based around formula, the item stats, mob stats etc all follow a formula to make sure the game progress's at a nice pace, hopefully keeping it balanced. Unlike most servers that will randomly just throw stats around and hope for the best!

Its your typical High rate, huge spawns, easy to kill levelin mobs, loads of caves, plenty of fun!

Leveling

The exp table has been carefully done, so it follows a formula rather than just random guessed amounts! For example, at the starting level of 20, you will need to kill around 30 mobs in the cave to level up on normal experience.
Then later on at say level 100, you will need to kill around 10,000 mobs in that sorta level ranged cave! So it progress's along nicely

Huge Item System!

The item database is litterly huge, there are so many different combinations of items that you can use that hopefully no1 will ever same the same kit.

Every item has 4 different stages of rareity.

(S) Item = Normal - Grey Colour
(M) Item = Unique - Green colour
(L) Item = Elite - Blue colour
(XL) Item = Ultra - Orange colour

After that we then have 2 different types of items to choose from, DPS (damage per second) or Tank (High defense items)

-DPS items are marked with a normal name, for example DragonRing.
-Tank items are marked with a * on the end of name, for example DragonRing*

With such a huge item database, we hope to see every1 in a slightly different kit, not only that but it allows every1 to uniquely build their character to their choosing.

For example you could be full DPS with about 400 dc, but only around 40ac, this would leave u very weak defense wise, but a great offense.
And the other end of the stick would be someone with great defense, but lackin in power.

We hope to achive a new hunting style with the builds, where people will need tanks to take the damage of high end boss's, while other DPS can do the damage out of harms way.

Legendary Item sets

Legendary Item sets are what most would refer to as a Mir set on most servers, a very rare, powerful set, that outweighs all the other items.

There is a new Legendary set every 20 levels, droping only from the group level of that cave. The mobs in this cave are extremely hard and will need to be grouped to kill, aswell as the boss!

Item Upgrade System

Upgrade your items to the next stage of rareity by crafting them with Red/Blue/Purple stars to morph your item into the next stage of rareity!

-To upgrade a (S) to (M) Item you would need the (S) item along with 5x RedStars
-To upgrade a (M) to (L) Item you would need the (M) item along with 5x BlueStars
-To upgrade a (L) to (XL) Item you would need the (L) item along with 5x PurpleStars

The stars can be obtained from boss monster, or by trading in 5x Meteor for a RedStar. You can then exchange 5x Red star into 1x Blue. and 5x Blue star into 1x Purple.
Meteors drop from monsters and boss mobs.

We hope this system is going to always give a player something to do, the normal status items are not that rare, so once you have gained a normal item, you can begin hunting those meteors, red stars etc to begin upgrading it to its (XL) qaulity!

Heres a little screenie of it

Boss Evolution System

Every boss on the server has 4 evolution stages! Each boss will spawn at its {S} Version, eg, {S}Omega.

When the boss has died, it will instantly respawn infront of the mob killer, at its next stage, for example {M}Omega.

The 4 stages are the same as items, {S} {M} {L} {XL}!

Each stage the boss becomes slightly stronger. Defense, attack, walk speed, attack speed are all boosted per evolution.

The better the boss's evolution, the better the drop rate!

We hope to keep you all busy and having more fun with the evolution system, as normally you would just kill 1 boss, and be done, but on here theres a series of 4 in a row assuming you can handle it! {XL} Boss's will be challengin, and may need to be attempted in groups.

The boss has till its next respawn point to be killed while in {M} {L} {XL} evolution stages, if not it will be killed by the server, and respawned at its {S} stage! So for example, if the {XL} boss is too hard its not just left out roamin KR, it will be destroyed apon its next respawn time and respawned at {S} version!

Heres a little screenshot, as you can see dead on the floor is the {S}Troll, instantly after {M}Troll spawns!

All of the below are standard features of FourHeros that you'll see in the HighRate version, such as the new spells, Tigers, Quest system.

Missions will also be implemented at some stage after beta also.

For more information please see the low rate thread here: http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=63505

Tigers!

Heres a little picture taken from low rate of a few people riding the new white tiger!

Linked Account system!

You can use the same details that you log onto FourHeros low rate as you can HighRate, making it easy and simple to switch between the two!

The Assassin!

The assassin is a brand new class, it is basically a mixture between a warrior and taoist, which less HP than a warrior, and slightly less dc, but makes up for it with better base dc/accuracy, and a selection of taoist spells, such a running hide that works similar to a clear ring, a clone of himself, a powerful thrust attack, a poisoning sword, and much much more!

Assassin is a great boss hunter with its nice accuracy/agility, and ability to poison with his sword!

Quest System as seen on Low Rate!

The Quest system will be very similar to the low rate, with many quests to aid you along your levelin so you dont get bored! Majority will be grindin quests that are there for grinding purposes to help you level. There will be other quests based around storys to obtain different items, much like the redmoonsword quest!

New Item slots and stat display!

As you may have seen from the low rate, we have new item slots allowing the use of more items, so that just means more items for you to hunt and gain! Also a few screenies of how the items are done to give you an idea

I dont really know what else to say really, you'll just have to log on and give it ago, you'll either love it or hate it i think, but its a very unique server and a lot of effort has gone into it!

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Thanks for the comment paul,

Server userscount is around 150 @Peak so its all going good

We had some stability issues, but seems like all got fixed.

MadeInEngland

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2004
Reading
im getting bored of usa mir after 5 weeks and now looks like im gonna be heading back to private servers. but in all honestsy is there any chance me catching up with people and can you get a half decent kit if you dont wanna fork out sh it loads on donations or potcash whteverr it is?

MadeInEngland

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2004
Reading
also is there a lowrate 2.8? i do prefere low rate but i want a server with lotsa of players which normally rules out low rates

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Yeah you should be able to catch up if your willing to put the time in of course.

There is a low rate, check our forums for more details.

User count peaked at just over 180 last night and all server stability issues seem to be sorted, so all looking good!

Last edited:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
logged on and not to my surprise it was awesome :) deffo playing now. And recommended to all.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Small update today, heres whats changed coding wise;

- Pro field and ass pro field fixed so they go off set up.
- Fixed TM allowing you to withdraw items when bag is full.
- Fixed bug being able to pick up items when bag is full.
- Changed starting point of mon15.
- Coded Mon60.
- Changed Magic Barrier so it isn't cancelled out by Soul Shield.
- Changed FixMsg[11]
- Rate of puri increased
- New Warrior skill 'Taunt' - attracts monsters towards the caster, spell level affects range. Works on all monsters expect archers.
- New Assassin skill - Puts the caster into a temp observer mode.
- Changed the spell image of MagicBarrier.
- TM price limit increased to 1 billion.

Ben can post what hes changed in-game.

shortstuff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2008
very good server recommend to all,started yesturday and loving it:thumbup2:

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
great server but wudnt recommend to anyone to this day -- kept myself to myself no talking to anyone doin the noob quests and stuff but as soon as i hit BugCave NoNSTOP PK by everyone above lvl 60 -- wizzies rt fw then rt -- when ur tryna lvl and u got a lure goin they run up blizz and stops ur hunt.

N1 on server but with players like that new starters have no chance

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
great server but wudnt recommend to anyone to this day -- kept myself to myself no talking to anyone doin the noob quests and stuff but as soon as i hit BugCave NoNSTOP PK by everyone above lvl 60 -- wizzies rt fw then rt -- when ur tryna lvl and u got a lure goin they run up blizz and stops ur hunt.

N1 on server but with players like that new starters have no chance

didnt they make some of Bc safe and added a new cave for them ?

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I have the same problem, lots of People just nailing noobs in BC yesterday.

Happens, I know, and it doesn't stop me levelling as I can TT and then come back in behind them, just validating excluded's post.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
A few safe caves have been added for lower levels to level in peace without bother from any higher levels.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Good server, just ben needs to stop changing things around which is ruining it.

E.G
Guild Territory.
People payed 900mill (as a guild) clearly to get key 9 buffs (+60 dc/sc/mc)
Bens now changing it to HP/MP..

Stupid.
Other than the changing of things, Its rather good

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

E.G
Guild Territory.

Stupid.

cry good tom <3

some things I dont really know if it was just me or something you guys need to look into.

- marriage button doesn't work.
- friends list!? where is it

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

E.G
Guild Territory.

Stupid.
id have to agree and go with the "cry good" option aswell.

these things have to be changed if they need to be... end of the day most guilds managed to pay 900m+ in the 1st few days, proving how much gold some of u have, so im not sure why ur moaning exactly.

it says it a buff... regardless of it bein DC, or HP or MP.. its still buffin u, yet ur moanin?

also @ the noob thing... PK happens everywhere, infact mirs prob mostly played for the sole purpose of pk... ive made some safezone caves to help the noobs level in peace.. not much more i can do... i think its abit of a silly ting to say "great server bt dont play cause ull get pked" tho but still

Status
Not open for further replies.