LOMCN Upgrade Complete

Join Discord

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm happy with the header now that I've fixed the size. I agree about the footer though :)

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Awesome, well it's coming along very nicely, so kudos to all that were involved in the upgrade. Deffo remove the blue accent on all buttons / dividers and change that footer to a darker grey than the whole site (#181b1e - try this for footer)

I can if you want send that header over, i literally just plastered it over the original so you'll have to tell me how you want it (if at all)

I am not sure i like the logo... like Its a sword game not a shooting game.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I am not sure i like the logo... like Its a sword game not a shooting game.

Tell that to Diablo then.

EDIT: How about Zelda?

Just incase you fancy giving it a whirl ... no idea if it fits though

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
The website looks very squashed. Can we remove some of the margin and extend width? :/

Like the new react icons yay, and +1 to dark theme. Liking the green on dark contrast.

Edit:
-- Boo we've been given purple, where is the green that was posted?

Last edited:

TheRealHavok

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 17, 2018
Very nice, much better than before, good job :)
I'm just happy those tits are gone from the side, felt awkward viewing the forums at work lol

• Haha
Reactions: Chriz

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Cos I'm feelin' purps atm. If you want black and green go join an Xbox 360 forum.

p.s. you can toggle width yourself in bottom left corner
Can't see it? Am I being blind?

Fyi now can we spam lomcn with Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook www.facebook.com again? :D

How does a spoiler fare..
test
MhYTjDM.png

Edit: Still no button once expanded/dexpanded :(

golson

Banned
Banned
Feb 16, 2019
your heart
@Tai Because Mir enthusiasts from different countries visit lomcn forum, I hope that the local time can be displayed at the bottom of the forum, such as American time, British time, Chinese time and so on.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
@Tai Because Mir enthusiasts from different countries visit lomcn forum, I hope that the local time can be displayed at the bottom of the forum, such as American time, British time, Chinese time and so on.
Change it on your account

Reactions: golson

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
The Dark theme example needs to come in immediately, this type of white looks cheap to me.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
The Dark theme example needs to come in immediately, this type of white looks cheap to me.

Agreed, and Tai's purple fetish should be put to rest , TOO much purple !!! I said ACCENTS , not the entire site :D

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

I'm surprised by how many people have said about the brightness of it. I think I need to look at it from another monitor because on mine it's absolutely fine. I've just made some subtle changes to the colour palette anywho.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I'm surprised by how many people have said about the brightness of it. I think I need to look at it from another monitor because on mine it's absolutely fine. I've just made some subtle changes to the colour palette anywho.

It's because the white theme looks **** mate, pretty much sums it up. The dark theme is more tolerable, still, as mentioned....not a fan of all the purple (like the symbols on main page, make them white?)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
It's because the white theme looks **** mate, pretty much sums it up. The dark theme is more tolerable, still, as mentioned....not a fan of all the purple (like the symbols on main page, make them white?)
Agree **** the white theme

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Calm down Grandad. Complaining about it being white and your solution is more white. :D

Your style is old fashioned, QQ.

• Wow
Reactions: zedina