Suggestion Decent Mir 2 Servers Around

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
This is my main account if u really need to to know who I am it’s TotalDamage AKA tiggy lol..

“Always above 20UC”
Lol stop lie this not your main account and this pic not prove anything as my players they time at work or at school now so its normal be be low user at this time its still 11 morning lol

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk
Post automatically merged:

this

Logik

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2017
Lol stop lie this not your main account and this pic not prove anything as my players they time at work or at school now so its normal be be low user at this time its still 11 morning lol

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk
Just told u exactly who I was so why does it matter what account in on😂 nd keep telling urself that bud .. u couldn’t cash cow even if u wanted this to with 4users I’ve played closed betas with more 😂😂

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Just told u exactly who I was so why does it matter what account in on😂 nd keep telling urself that bud .. u couldn’t cash cow even if u wanted this to with 4users I’ve played closed betas with more 😂😂
this not cash cow server lo like othere and play beta not mean beta like live server lol alot of change been made since beta was on
so dont start with me talking **** before you try live one

im not care for heater tbh i know my self good

back to main post anyone want try the server open for all and there always exp event on for new players

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
what happen to valkyrie before?

Quite a few lvl high lvl areas were unfinished, Sins and Taos were getting shafted due to skill rarity (and they needed skills vs high Warriors), World Bosses needed tinkering so they couldn't be abused using the map (only needed a tao and wiz for 2 of them). Main Wizards and Wizard Alts generating too much raw gold and market place profits (including tons of XP) because magic shield and AC itemization was too strong (fixed too late). Also mass killing lower quality mobs was much more profitable than quality single target.

A big issue was the rested XP bug, was getting removed over nothing a lot of the time, people who no lifed the game were getting too much of an XP advantage including 2 guilds getting XP boost from a bugged quest from one cave.

Valk's making a lot of positive changes to 2nd run including an expanded quest system, should be very good!

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
tbh id recommend MirAtlantis till Valkyrie relaunch , its just been online week ago and u can catsh everyone easy.

Jungle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2018
MirAtlantis is a fun server, but few things are just odd, not trying to be negative but the server is P2W!!

buy lvls/kit/spells so if this is ur kind of server come and join us for some fun.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
MirAtlantis is a fun server, but few things are just odd, not trying to be negative but the server is P2W!!

buy lvls/kit/spells so if this is ur kind of server come and join us for some fun.
evreyone ingame is wearing same kits how P2W ? ur kitted 55 kit and demonicmace and everything droping well lol
ppl are 55-56 and they have 60-62 items droping .

Jungle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2018
cause people brought lvl 55 and kit for that lvl thats why its P2W

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
If you are looking for a short-term bash of something fun then there are plenty of servers popping up all the time. Some good suggestions in this thread.

As for Arcadia, be weary about what the haters on lomcn say. Fine that they don't like the game, but that is why they are here. We have our own community and most don't come over to lomcn. Due to recent updates we have enjoyed a growing usercount. The community at the moment are super friendly too - high levels taking noobs out on hunt etc.

Be sure to post on forum if you join/return so the welcome party can greet you

https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/forums/58-Arcadia-Chat
https://mirarcadia.com/download/

Stalwarts would be:

Then there is Chronicles.

Isn't Arcadia mainly the 'stalls'?
Wonder what P69 is all about, what do pple do there, what kind of folks are they LOL

Some stalls. Mostly raids though.

Last edited:

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
If you are looking for a short-term bash of something fun then there are plenty of servers popping up all the time. Some good suggestions in this thread.

As for Arcadia, be weary about what the haters on lomcn say. Fine that they don't like the game, but that is why they are here. We have our own community and most don't come over to lomcn. Due to recent updates we have enjoyed a growing usercount. The community at the moment are super friendly too - high levels taking noobs out on hunt etc.

Be sure to post on forum if you join/return so the welcome party can greet you

https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/forums/58-Arcadia-Chat
https://mirarcadia.com/download/

Some stalls. Mostly raids though.
unban /speed79 /larry /xxannaxx
thank you <3

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
All depends on your preferences, if you are wanting to invest months/years into a server I’d defo go for Arcadia as it seems to be the only long lasting server to keep a decent U/C.

If you want a server that has/had decent group hunting and more active players, with not too much of a grind to catch up I’d choose TPR (unsure on the lifespan of this server but I’d say it has a fair few months left in it atleast)

If you want a server you can jump on catch up real quick and have plenty of pk (even though the U/C isn’t the best) i’d Choose Atlantis.

EDIT:I wouldn’t read too much into corruption claims/uc fiddling etc, most of these claims turn out to be false rumours started by players who have previously been banned on the servers

WarrDcv

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 5, 2017
The guys tell you frankly, I have 64 ldl 65 are tao call me Arya, today was a less pleasant happening, I was in ice kr, and there was a queen there and a full map of mobi, I wanted to give random teleport and I gave town teleport mistakenly I came back immediately teleported me directly to the door when I entered the queen was dead and Taotheclaw batea mobi how she could beat the queen in 5 seconds and without her moving, drop was fixed where I saw -Gm, it helps a lot, and it's not fair to the rest of the players we play honestly

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
All depends on your preferences, if you are wanting to invest months/years into a server I’d defo go for Arcadia as it seems to be the only long lasting server to keep a decent U/C.

If you want a server that has/had decent group hunting and more active players, with not too much of a grind to catch up I’d choose TPR (unsure on the lifespan of this server but I’d say it has a fair few months left in it atleast)

If you want a server you can jump on catch up real quick and have plenty of pk (even though the U/C isn’t the best) i’d Choose Atlantis.

EDIT:I wouldn’t read too much into corruption claims/uc fiddling etc, most of these claims turn out to be false rumours started by players who have previously been banned on the servers
Haven't tried Atlantis. But TPR staff are putting quite a bit of focus into the PVP side of the server at the minute. Its a decent all rounder, plenty of content, so many quests you could almost say too many. Quite a few catch-up mechanics for people starting late. We have a casual player in our guild that plays a few hours a night and on weekends, he started a month or so into server and he's now level 43..2 levels below the highest level on the server. Staff are constantly working on the server even when they get abuse. Maybe still quite a few things that could do with tweaking but the fact is the developers aren't shying away from any of it. Plenty of PK on the server at the moment also. With sabuk war daily, old school OKS, and recently introduced event bosses. Also any boss that is killed has a chance to spawn a boss in ascension temple with a global shout announcing it which also creates some random PK.
I can't comment on Atlantis, but to say TPR is good for decent group hunting, and that Atlantis is good for PK, couldnt be more wrong. Atlantis maybe good for PK. But TPR is good for alot more than just group hunting and active players.

Last edited:
Reactions: LightBringer

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
TPR is good/was good for group hunting and I never mentioned anything about the pk on TPR because I don’t play so I can’t put in any input about that side? Not really sure where the ‘couldn’t be anymore wrong’ comes in.

The player you mentioned spent a month getting to what I’d imagine to be a comfortable level to be able to compete in pk on TPR, again doesn’t make my opinion wrong as I said Atlantis is good to catch up quick with plenty of pk?

The members on this forum :/

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
No need to get pissy mate. I wasn't trying to put you down in any way. Was just stating that TPR isnt just for those that want to group hunt its also for people that want to catch up quick and PK. Like you said for Atlantis. The way you put it (the it depends on your preference kind of made it sound this way) sounded like you were saying for group hunts go TPR...for PK go atlantis. So i was just correcting you in the fact that TPR also is good for a quick catch up and PK. You can make lvl 40 in alot less than a month on here. Probably a couple days with help. "The members on here" he says. Wana chill out a bit bud n get off ya high horse

jonti

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2008
Catch up quick? Lol. How?
Staff team do seem active but so many mistakes and rubbish. User count is low and unlikely to get much better unless there's a rush off schoolies for the summer hols. Does anyone under 20 play this old old 2d game?