Zircon iNfamous Mir3 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Wheres your server KingCobra?

And actually, it was fine until Smir changed it yesterday to try and get my auto gamegold working

The people playing my server are for the most part really enjoying themselves, i work hard on updates and have added alot of stuff to the game, im learning new stuff each and every day :)

Usercount has slowly gone up each day, considering the first day was 20, and has hit 61 users yesterday, considering i only wanted 30 users, im pretty happy with how its progressing
we didn't compile anything, don't blame me haha :P

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I’m struggling at 63 tbh I still got level 35 items xD got no idea what or where I’m going though, never played mir3 but must say enjoying this tbh.
if I'm on I'll level you a bit, try get you some gear, class are you?

Reactions: deano13

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
Server looks good, it's a shame that you burn through content so fast.

Would give it a go, if I had some spare time! Keep up the good work.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Server looks good, it's a shame that you burn through content so fast.

Would give it a go, if I had some spare time! Keep up the good work.

Content is recycled anyways , the low levels are the boring ones...the grind starts when you start to do multiple rebirths etc. People are enjoying it for the most part :)

Thanks for your good comments though

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
2 days playing, seems very fun, and there are a lot of people helping new levels.

anyways if I can help in anything pm me /Kalonice

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
Very good server. Alot subs items etc, some pVp is to if u like it :) that how should work zirocn :)

Flubber

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2011
Good server , could do with new caves that we haven't seen before but over all worth a play
/Pika

Reactions: Martyn

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
on a more serious note, it is good.

I have no knowledge regarding mir 3 or Zircon, I like the fast pace of it.. its the first Mir 3 server I've actually gotten into, help from the admin and other players, I've been able to progress quite far.

WrathOfSatan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2012
Started late only joined a few days ago seems easy enough to catch up fast content updates and good coder defo worth looking at

/biteme

Jungle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2018
servers updated very often, and is down for no longer than 5 mins, old content is being updated as alot of old caves are not worth hunting after u hit Rebirth 1

updated with new items, and the user count is growing day by day.

Well Done Skibba!!

lraccajr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2007
Love how frequently the server is updated. Game play is great solo or with friends. I have only been playing a few days along with my wife. She thinks this is the best server out there as well. Thank you for your work. Gilla & Eury

Y3ah

LOMCN Leecher
May 16, 2019
This server (y) ative GM ... and more player .. more fun come join Us

name Yeh
guild Allback

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
Loving the server so far, a fresh feel from the standard zircon clones people throw up!

Mercury120971

Banned
Banned
Sep 11, 2019
I haven't played mir3 in years, I was told this server was good. Downloaded the client and I have not found anything bad so far. The GM's are fair and do not interfere with the server, patches are done very quickly.

In Game name - Merc

Uran

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2007
Tbh it's the funniest "med rate" server since months. Really good,enjoyin it.

viper67

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2006
tbh one of the better mir 3 servers i have played,plenty of content, loads of kit to collect,think GS prices need to be lowered abit but all in all a very good server /Olivia

Status
Not open for further replies.