Zircon iNfamous Mir3 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
few days playing, seems very fun, and there are a lot of people helping new levels.
great to play a fast version of this files so can see all potential of it

anyways if I can help in anything pm me /CraZyEriK

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
Decent server. Updates regular. Gm listens to players
Highly enjoyable come along and join

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Server rates increased for the weekend

1125% exp, 85% gold , 75% drop....

COME AND JOIN THE MADNESS

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Is it true this server is better than ZenX? UC is higher Oo

Feedback from my users is 90% positive , every1 ingame really enjoying themselves......Usercount is secondary so long as the players are enjoying themselves

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
basically paying people for positive feedback, not sure how that's allowed lol

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
basically paying people for positive feedback, not sure how that's allowed lol

Positive ingame and on discord people are always commenting on how much they are enjoying themselves and how refreshing the server is :D

Only thing i gave away was 700 GG for people to post their opinion, good or bad on the discussion thread here ....what i'll do is start screening peoples feedback and make a little collage haha

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Positive ingame and on discord people are always commenting on how much they are enjoying themselves and how refreshing the server is :D

Only thing i gave away was 700 GG for people to post their opinion, good or bad on the discussion thread here ....what i'll do is start screening peoples feedback and make a little collage haha

It's a good way to get a positive vibe on your server, incentives to do so.

Also kudos on the server, I guess people wanted a HR Mir3, even with similar stuff (then the usual zircon copy and paste)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
It's a good way to get a positive vibe on your server, incentives to do so.

Also kudos on the server, I guess people wanted a HR Mir3, even with similar stuff (then the usual zircon copy and paste)

Thanks mate, appreciate the good comments

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Not even played the server but from what it sounds like you have provided an instant “fun” for ppl to have. High rate loads of extras...just hop in and have a blast without spending ages to get to high content.

Thinking also this has decreased the gap between casuals and no lifers to an extent?

linear

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 15, 2019
Good fun. Everyone likes big damage numbers. No lifers still at top(guess who - yes you are right)
gm active and helpful despite aggro from players
great to watch yr exp bar moving up. Lots + for new players will almost always find someone to help you along.
/peran

Last edited:

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
I have not really played mir properly for a few years although i do visit this place every day. Normally a mir2 guy so kinda new to the mir3 thing. Having played this server i have to say i do like the feeling it gives.It has its fair share of good friendly helpful people which helps.There seems to be lots to do so far and some quests which i like. No end of random people asking if i want to be lvld up a bit but to be honest its fast enought for me to just poodle along at my own pace at the moment while i get to know the server a bit better.I feel i shall be sticking arround on here for the duration of the server :D

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I assume with HRs its getting that quicker buzz from levelling and such.
Never played a HR myself!

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Server has proven to be genuinely good fun, regular updates and changes based on player feedback (from what i have seen). The usual drama / idiots in global to provide comical distraction. Both casual and compulsive players have something fun to do. GM even seems to have tolerance of the abuse thrown at him sometimes (more than i'd ever have!). Very well done

Bluebell666

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 20, 2018
It's a great server and having lots of fun on it.Easy to catch up.Peeps nice a friendly and GM always around.Should deffo give it a try.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Gameplaying has been ruined for me, removal of the exp limit has benefited only the powerful and now the only proper guild ingame is powering ahead... People havent noticed yet, which is worrying :rolleyes:

bloody shame, as it's the first server I've gotten into for bloody years. (y)

Good luck, but I just can't compete with that now.

Seem to have some free time, what other games are people playing?

I am giving it a go still. but will see for how long >.<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.