Whats up.

smoochy boys on tour

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
rumors have it, Jamie might be remaking a mir2 server.

He gave up on Sapphire to learn to code C++ then he was going to make a server in C++, that the last post he made about Mir2.

@Bon Yea very strange he released Zircon but not Marble, especially that he was working on Sapphire at this point too.

Reactions: daneo1989

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012
Well no point wishing for a pipe dream like Jamie releasing Marble files, as doesn't sound like that'll happen.
Strange he released Zircon though, and not Marble as well.

Valkyrie isnt online any more is it? wonder if he'd share what exactly he done to make it so "amazing "
they are on about the Turn Delay to spin on the spot abit faster thats all it does but makes it look abit more fluent

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Valkyrie isnt online any more is it? wonder if he'd share what exactly he done to make it so "amazing "

Considering he was said to be working on Valkyrie V2 I doubt he would share his golden nugget?

But reading posts on here isn’t Hany working with both of you?

2 things Valkyrie lacked was enough time and endgame content to satisfy the ppl that rushed it, and Bichon Wall coz the main town not many liked.

Coupled with the thought of you not having a server name yet? Why don’t you Hany and Valk all meet up for a cheeky Nando’s and launch a server together? 👀

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
they are on about the Turn Delay to spin on the spot abit faster thats all it does but makes it look abit more fluent
i see what you mean. i dont get how that makes any difference in PvP, as when your moving or running its the same.
either way, if people say it makes a difference, I'll make the change in my source so it matches

Considering he was said to be working on Valkyrie V2 I doubt he would share his golden nugget?

But reading posts on here isn’t Hany working with both of you?

2 things Valkyrie lacked was enough time and endgame content to satisfy the ppl that rushed it, and Bichon Wall coz the main town not many liked.

Coupled with the thought of you not having a server name yet? Why don’t you Hany and Valk all meet up for a cheeky Nando’s and launch a server together? 👀
Whatever Hany and Valkyrie are doing is between them, all i can confirm is that hany and I are working together on a server

Reactions: Hercules and Muffin

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
why do you want assassin so bad out of interest?

Hey Ben,

Because sneak + backstab ! Make assassins great again :D
I took a lil brake from mir, last few servers got me bored and lost hope...BUT, if/when u`ll make a serv I`ll deffo give it a try. If I think about it I enjoyed all of your servs (could be that or my age lol).
Idk much about files but from my experience Jamies Mir 2 Marble was the smoothest most neat set of files that I've played on.

Good luck man!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Hey Ben,

Because sneak + backstab ! Make assassins great again :D
I took a lil brake from mir, last few servers got me bored and lost hope...BUT, if/when u`ll make a serv I`ll deffo give it a try. If I think about it I enjoyed all of your servs (could be that or my age lol).
Idk much about files but from my experience Jamies Mir 2 Marble was the smoothest most neat set of files that I've played on.

Good luck man!

I felt the exactly the same about Marble, i'm no coder but i've got 15 years of experience playing Mir2 and they are by far the smoothest most fluid files.

Last edited:
Reactions: <SOSO>

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012
i see what you mean. i dont get how that makes any difference in PvP, as when your moving or running its the same.
either way, if people say it makes a difference, I'll make the change in my source so it matches

Yes Crystal and Marble etc are smooth running files but pvp on these files will never be the same as the old files, there's no longer skill involved for melee vs melee its who ever has the best kit / lasts the first hit you can't walk pvp like you used to and started to notice Ranged dominate Crystal files overall.

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
you think 3h was about skill lol ?? it was whoever was fastest closely followed by whoever had the best kit.
1 tweaked person could easily wreck 6 untweaked people. new files are far superior

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
you think 3h was about skill lol ?? it was whoever was fastest closely followed by whoever had the best kit.
1 tweaked person could easily wreck 6 untweaked people. new files are far superior

More like whoever knew the codes hexs in cheat engine to bypass the kick codes, was a few legit people obviously like Wond, NigNog, LW, Trance etc etc but then was just obvious people cheating, on 200+ ping but faster than English ACPI'd people who was on 20-30 ping.. Walk pvping was the only way to deal with them cheating ****s, unless they was ranged then it was just a GG.

3h was all about Skill if you was Melee, i remember telling wond " i'd **** on you if you went on a PC without ACPI " as my Laptop didn't accept ACPI at the time, he obliged and walk pvped me to death 10+ times in a row with No Acpi running.. That's what i miss about 2.3 files the most, Walk pvping.

New files are ****, in terms of smoothness Crystal are great but that's about it, Can't avoid hits on melee by running in / out anymore, Range hit you 1/1 every single time without missing even if you zig zag your movement, the only decent thing about Crystal files for Melee is you can dash from a distance which some dick heads still want to take away.

IF you could make 2.3 / Hero files in a decent Res and smoother and few QOL buffs, i'd leave Crystal without even thinking about it, terrible files for PVP.

Pacifer Marble had pvp great, just like Valkyrie did if you zig zagged / in and out pvped you could avoid hits.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Welcome back to the community Ben, wish you all the luck with the server, i did enjoy OldSkool so fingers crossed some memorys return.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
IF you could make 2.3 / Hero files in a decent Res and smoother and few QOL buffs, i'd leave Crystal without even thinking about it, terrible files for PVP.

Pacifer Marble had pvp great, just like Valkyrie did if you zig zagged / in and out pvped you could avoid hits.
hang on, so crystal files are ****... however...
Valkyrie pvp is really good - and they use crystal?

So basically, if crystal files just modify the movement code so you "spin fast", then crystal files are good again?

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Valkyrie also had it that u swing and run in PVP without walking even one step after your swing.

Aesir has half got it as you do a swing then run then another swing and walk then repeat etc.

These files CAN be made good.