Legend of Mir 2 Livestream on YouTube

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Basically I'm returned to Wemade official Legend of Mir 2 server.
It's been so long and thinking to start Livestream gameplay on YouTube.
If anyone really interesting to play Wemade official server together I could help.
LOMCN members and friends lets have fun together.:)
Wemade Mir2 client download see attach files.

Unfortunately, there's no English version for Mir2 Wemade official server.
There are some parts of it that can be translated to English, like interface UI, item description, items stats, quest, etc via rtem.dat in game client only if someone can read Korea and English for accurate translation(especially the quest part and its lots of work to be done.)
But don't expect too much, cuz most of the thing like NPC Script all that in server-side we have no control of it so even someone manages to translate what's possible in rtem.dat there still so hard for a non-Korean speaker to play this game.
Plus all the game in Korea you need i-Pin (Korea ID and Phone number to sign up an account), the limitation is there, and language barriers....So I doubt most people willing to go through all that just to play the Korea server.
BUT if you really want to play, I can help with you to get account via some 3rd guy who can manage to sign up an account only $8, but at your own risk, I got my account from him too, all those years no BS happens to me so far.

Well, I'm Chinese I don't understand or read Korean either, lucky we have a group of Mir2 nostalgia OG Chinese players been played Korea server for so long,(since 2008) I got the most help from them when I'm stuck.

My YouTube Channel Discord

Click Here to Watch Livestream

Legend of Mir2 YouTube Livestream Chat Room

Attachments

• Mir2Patch.rar
    412.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Firstly welcome, I had a look at the livestream and rewound it upto over an hour and nothing is changed? Who’s live stream Is it?

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Firstly welcome, I had a look at the livestream and rewound it upto over an hour and nothing is changed? Who’s live stream Is it?

Oh hi~
It's my channel on YouTube.
The reason why you didn't see any changed in an hour because right now its event time on the server, we all fishing in the Fish Map.
they call it "Shadow Server"? (250% EXP AND DROP Buff)
It's once a year event, so you go in shadow server when event opens, and farm as much exp you can and when event end you will get 60% of total exp you gain from Shadow Server to your main character.
Next week this Shadow Server event will end, and I will starting hunting again.:LOL:

Post automatically merged:

Reactions: LOMValkyrie

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Hehe nice, do u no the usercount of the server your on? Highest lvl? Is there a gameshop? Interested to know anything about Mir lol

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
I'm on Server #5 there is a total of 10 Servers.

1.On my server night time usercount anywhere from 250-400, I guess you have to know the fact is Wemade official server been there for 18 years

2. Highest level around 100, due to Korea VPN needed to check the official website for players rank so I can't get the info right now.

3. Yes, there is GameShop in-game.

Last edited:

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Hehe nice, do u no the usercount of the server your on? Highest lvl? Is there a gameshop? Interested to know anything about Mir lol

I'm on Server #5 there is a total of 10 Server.
1.On my server night time usercount anywhere from 250-400, I guess you have to know the fact is Wemade official server been there for 18 years.:)oops:)
2. Highest level around 100, due to Korea VPN needed to check official website for players rank so I can't get the info right now.
3. Yes there is GameShop in-game.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Can you upload some pictures of the kits the highest lvls have? Best weapon/items ingame?

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
Some stream highlights for you all

c8O9P46.jpg

uLaQiqg.jpg

OHo7YWR.jpg

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
hahaha its event time so I'm fishing till this event end.

I can’t help but feel teased into what I could see but hasn’t been shown yet.

Feels like I’m watching BigBrother again except it’s night time and I’m waiting for someone to either start sharing a bed or sleep talk about chicken shows

• Haha
Reactions: LightAngels

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
is there a english version?

Unfortunately, there's no English version for Mir2 Wemade official server.
There are some parts of it that can be translated to English, like interface UI, item description, items stats, quest, etc via rtem.dat in game client only if someone can read Korea and English for accurate translation(especially the quest part.)
But don't expect too much, cuz most of the thing like NPC Script all that in server-side we have no control of it so even someone manages to translate what's possible in rtem.dat there still so hard for a non-Korean speaker to play this game.
Plus all the game in Korea you need i-Pin (Korea ID and Phone number to sign up an account), the limitation is there, and language barriers....So I doubt most people willing to go through all that just to play the Korea server.

Well, I'm Chinese I don't understand or read Korean either, lucky we have a group of Mir2 nostalgia OG Chinese players been played Korea server for so long,(since 2008) I got the most help from them when I'm stuck.

Last edited: