Release Korean Mir3 UI

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Not sure how much use this is now due to the way Zircon builds it's UI, but here is the UI i cleaned and adjusted a while back for ZentaurX (before it was dumped for Zircon files). I haven't checked the folder, so if there's anything missing, then just let me know.

NOTE : This is not compatible with Zircon, feel free to strip parts out as you see fit.

Enjoy.

Mirrors
https://mir2.edens-elite.co.uk/files/Dialogs.rar thanks @Pete107

Last edited by a moderator:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Not sure how much use this is now due to the way Zircon builds it's UI, but here is the UI i cleaned and adjusted a while back for ZentaurX (before it was dumped for Zircon files). I haven't checked the folder, so if there's anything missing, then just let me know.

Enjoy.

Is it complete?

• Dislike
Reactions: Tai and LOMValkyrie

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Is it complete?

Ha...ha,

It's complete to the point where Zentaur engine was dumped for Zircon, so the majority of the windows needed (and coded) will be there, with a few custom ones. I haven't included new Magic icons because i opted for Shanda ones, if i can find them then i'll upload them too.

Like i said, i haven't checked the folder, so if there are any requests on "missing" windows, then i can upload them...

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
great release but.. zenx uses different interface from this, zed adjusted it. what you released its uncompleted and doesnt match zircon code.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
great release but.. zenx uses different interface from this, zed adjusted it. what you released its uncompleted and doesnt match zircon code.

You clearly didn't read my initial post.

As mentioned above, this UI was created pre-zircon files, for an engine that drew the UI as a whole and not from resizable elements.

The current UI Zed is using was cleaned and edited by me but coded by Zed and DJ, however I've no doubt they've built upon this since my departure.

Again, I understand these images may not be useful due to the way Zircon builds its UI, if you're savvy enough, you can slice and dice parts to make a much cleaner UI.

If it's a cleaner "buildable" UI you are after then that's something I have, although i doubt Zed and DJ would like that released.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
The buildable UI is literally sides , top , bottom and corners of what I just released but set to the size of 1024 so it can be seamlessly (ish) used.

You guys could very easily just chop out the top and sides from what I've released and duplicate the exact same thing lol.

Also, pretty sure we altered the way Zircon built the edges, as I was not happy with the way it was ordered and how it looked. So I doubt what I've made Zentaurs zircon source would be any good to any of you.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
And who the **** cares what they want?

Thread seems kinda pointless tbh

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Well someone asked for the companion UI , thought I might aswell release everything I had.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You can release all the ZenX stuff you ever made/have. Will only prove how unfinished they are.

Looking forward for the next Interfaces you gonna build for other servers, if they ever get done 👀

And even they get done, we all know they gon be released... if you know what i mean :)

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
You can release all the ZenX stuff you ever made/have. Will only prove how unfinished they are.

Looking forward for the next Interfaces you gonna build for other servers, if they ever get done 👀

And even they get done, we all know they gon be released... if you know what i mean :)

Talking to me like you're the one that's been done wrong? Shut the **** up you scroungy rat bag piece of ****.

The reason "ZenX" UI was not done is because of a few reason. I made you guys a full 3d login scene in Unity, new windows (including new systems) and then you decided you wanted Wemades UI but clean.

So that's exactly what I started doing, along side making major adjustments to spells / icons / items, not to mention the bloom actions.

Then you decided you didn't want to use ZenX at all, so you scrapped it completely and went for Zircon, not to mention DJ vanishing for 3 months whilst I stood strong as a team member for nearly 2 years.

No I wont be releasing any more UI , the one I'm doing Valk will be done and it trumps the **** you've demanded from me.

The cheek of you coming at me after the time I gave you (for free).

Wind ya ******* neck in zed before I do it for you

Reactions: Martyn

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Talking to me like you're the one that's been done wrong? Shut the **** up you scroungy rat bag piece of ****.

The reason "ZenX" UI was not done is because of a few reason. I made you guys a full 3d login scene in Unity, new windows (including new systems) and then you decided you wanted Wemades UI but clean.

So that's exactly what I started doing, along side making major adjustments to spells / icons / items, not to mention the bloom actions.

Then you decided you didn't want to use ZenX at all, so you scrapped it completely and went for Zircon, not to mention DJ vanishing for 3 months whilst I stood strong as a team member for nearly 2 years.

No I wont be releasing any more UI , the one I'm doing Valk will be done and it trumps the **** you've demanded from me.

The cheek of you coming at me after the time I gave you (for free).

Wind ya ******* neck in zed before I do it for you

You started 3 interfaces which none was finished.

Remember when i made the first ZenX thread(the first one not zircon) and tagged you on the main contributions? you would remained anonymous but then even Scorpian contacted you for some interfaces.

DJ had real life issues and it was 1 month (one month that you put peer presure on me to add you on the main repo of the first zenx)

You was the one who vanished 3 months crying about life and how you are ignored, when i asked you about a adjustment on a interface, you trolled and said "LeTs AdD BoMbErMaN MiNiGaMe"

Now let's be honest, nobody pays for unfinished product + you got free advert which leaded you to others.

Also remember when you acted like a child and deleted admin chat?
Admin chat where 2years of discussions,update logs, exes,ideas been deleted by you.

Yeah Valk interface gonna be nice, you know that unless you code it on C++ i will have it any time,any day,any moment.

Chao.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
You started 3 interfaces which none was finished.

Remember when i made the first ZenX thread(the first one not zircon) and tagged you on the main contributions? you would remained anonymous but then even Scorpian contacted you for some interfaces.

DJ had real life issues and it was 1 month (one month that you put peer presure on me to add you on the main repo of the first zenx)

You was the one who vanished 3 months crying about life and how you are ignored, when i asked you about a adjustment on a interface, you trolled and said "LeTs AdD BoMbErMaN MiNiGaMe"

Now let's be honest, nobody pays for unfinished product + you got free advert which leaded you to others.

Also remember when you acted like a child and deleted admin chat?
Admin chat where 2years of discussions,update logs, exes,ideas been deleted by you.

Yeah Valk interface gonna be nice, you know that unless you code it on C++ i will have it any time,any day,any moment.

Chao.

Actually I removed the designer chat, not admin, which concluded all the work I had done.

As for me crying ? Call it that if you want, but I had time issues (family and work) yet I still dedicated more than you deserved.

As for 3 unfinished UIs, who in their right mind would continue working on "abandonded" ideas ? I could say the same for the ZenX engine.

Again, the initial UI was close to finished and only on the basis that it had new and unseen systems (like the new NPC window/ Stables / Party Frames / QuestLog / Acheivements / Dailys / Reward ...etc).

Feel free to take valks UI when it's done, itll only prove your douchiness more so.

As for you saying I got a free advert? The only thing being affiliated with you brought me was shame.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You should have thought better before spreading lies to Tai about me not paying you, or before releasing interface that even its not completed its zenx.

Looking forward for that juicy interface and hdr filtered map tiles 🧐

Me who trusted you with all, over all admin on discord with 800+ users (back then), access on all, me and DJ spoke only on that admin chat.

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
You should have thought better before spreading lies to Tai about me not paying you, or before releasing interface that even its not completed its zenx.

Looking forward for that juicy interface and hdr filtered map tiles 🧐

Me who trusted you with all, over all admin on discord with 800+ users (back then), access on all, me and DJ spoke only on that admin chat.

you can rip the UI im not bothered, but to be honest i wouldnt ever use someone elses fully custom UI it just shows lack of creativity hence why i went down the road of getting a fully custom one built in the first place.