[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
@MiloFoxburr is there a possibility to re look at instances? I feel the reward for doing them is not upto where it needs to be for new starters to catch up to main players and respawn times are quite excessive for the drops receiving. If possible, please could you take a look mate.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
@MiloFoxburr is there a possibility to re look at instances? I feel the reward for doing them is not upto where it needs to be for new starters to catch up to main players and respawn times are quite excessive for the drops receiving. If possible, please could you take a look mate.

There’s so many to do, aswell as real caves, do both

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Can easily make kit on a 45 sin luring them to ent and spamming green pois n carrying just mp

Spam rez@ent and you regen full hp, boss@rez spot

With 35mp and that combo you can kill every instance ingame, you dont even need luck 7, the lower your kit the more mp you need

Hell on hard pays decent rewards as does jd, jd timer is low

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
Thoughts on keeping XP at x3? I was level 47 at the beginning of the event and I'm now 51, it's not too game altering and it will allow the newer people to catch up.

Reactions: zivanovic99

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
Thoughts on keeping XP at x3? I was level 47 at the beginning of the event and I'm now 51, it's not too game altering and it will allow the newer people to catch up.

Deffo agree doesn't effect anyone else but enhances your experience

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Hey guys been leveling up a monk here, what level do i get some sort of AOE skill?

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
Is there any chance you could review some of these bonus xp caves? Some of them people dont even go to because they're not very good.

Suggestions to remove:

Hellcave
Numa

Suggestions to rotate:

Swamp
Crystal
Orcs

Thanks in advance :)

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
I'm just wondering if this server is worth coming back to mir 2 for. I've not played since retail days and private servers were based on 2.3. Is it easy to just get back in game and learn how to play easy enough, or has everything completely changed? Is there any type off catch up for new players? I don't mind a grind to level up but I dont fancy retail type grinding. Any help and advice would be great.. I'm going to get back into mir, but dont fancy it if its completely changed and I need grind for the year to even get to be enable to enjoy it.

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
Join back mate, server still In full swing. Message me when in game I'll give you a hand to get you on your way, my name in game is oracle

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
I'm just wondering if this server is worth coming back to mir 2 for. I've not played since retail days and private servers were based on 2.3. Is it easy to just get back in game and learn how to play easy enough, or has everything completely changed? Is there any type off catch up for new players? I don't mind a grind to level up but I dont fancy retail type grinding. Any help and advice would be great.. I'm going to get back into mir, but dont fancy it if its completely changed and I need grind for the year to even get to be enable to enjoy it.

If you are looking for the nostalgic feel of mir then early game on this server will be right up your street. However end game it becomes very different. Saying that this probably has the most naturally progressive feel to it, compared to any other server at the moment in comparison to euro

DarkSacred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2014
Any way to change the resolution? Don't like having two huge black bars down the sides of the screen (the black bars are bigger than the playing screen!)

No?

Northend

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2017
If i try to play in full screen the game doesn't show on my screen i can just hear the game sound, i have to press alt+enter to change to window mode, which is horrible. Anyway to change this? I want to return :)

I have to play it like this which i hate! :(

1578261028070.png