how did bullpit level up so fast on euromir?

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Your aunty loved leveling and hunting with the guild. She always sucked at fights 😂 Does she still play? I miss the Revival fights and boss hunts. Makes me want to try a server and see if I can get back into playing again..

No, she doesn't.

matty11

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 23, 2019
Wasnt just bullpit who had another people leveling their characters. Didn't bullpit sell his character to a Saudi in the end?

Remember sitting at EC camp spot for hours for hallgarth, was a regular thing

Hallgarth ! used to call him my dad and MissMagic was my mum on Dragon ! haha

good old days, 2001 11 years old, played from a netcafe which made the guild ~HouseOfKayla~ which i believe was first guild to get a J Mace from ZT, our highest lvl was 27 ! and Swaay being one of the first to get halfmoon

cant think of everyones name that used to play from the cafe but there was .. Maliik, Allure, Enforcer, Chunder, Pod, Swaay, nataille and they got friends with the Malaysia cafe which i belive was BoOoM, Maylin, Tropperrrr, Taky i think of my head
I then got my cousin into it which got @Tai in to it ! crazy times

Reactions: daneo1989

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
gwyl smashed subzero.

He did indeed

Gwyl was biked by 4 people (a "family"). Never left PB unless one particular player was on it.

Sub was played mostly by Sub himself and occasionally by his brother Scorp.

Iirc they owned a family business (I want to say an undertaker) so they had a lot of time free.

trippie121

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 3, 2017
The good old day's, i got banned on the ' Big Banning ' think 100 people got banned that day,, chineese cheat were going about etc after this banning i got into running private servers while uro was still running

char = TrIpPiEtAcKiE

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
The good old day's, i got banned on the ' Big Banning ' think 100 people got banned that day,, chineese cheat were going about etc after this banning i got into running private servers while uro was still running

char = TrIpPiEtAcKiE
@Tai this man needs a known cheater title!

I have never cheated in my life :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: trippie121

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland

char = TrIpPiEtAcKiE

Hell of a lot more than 100 people :P

• Haha
Reactions: trippie121

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
lol hallgarth the bichon strangler. Strangled his son was it? when he dropped an item whilst leveling the hallgarth char.

When Bullpit was sold was mainly one person leveling it for serious £££, can't remember the guys name now but his whole family played Mir 20+ hours a day... everyday. He gad sons /Dazzlerr (something like that) & /Akunt. Pretty sure ithis name was /savage666... something like that.
Remember him telling me he'd made £10k+ from leveling the char and he'd get his sons to help when he needed a rest, not bad for some one on the dole.

Reactions: Wond

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
the fastest to level are the Chinese with 3 players on one character playing 8 hours each (24 hours)

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
a Wizard called Gambit must of been account sharing, that religious bug cave lvling non stop to 45....
Haha, I remember one evening (back in the days) I was @ the internet caffe with my friends and after fking arround most of the day in ZT corners w/o torch pking ppl entire groups, we got bk to Mudwall and there was Gambit. Jebaited him with some attacks going brown and thn running in sz few times, then I switched mode, went on peaceful and hit him, he immediately hit back going brown. In 10-15 secs half of MW sz (arround 100 ppl at that time) went after him, he went full rage mode and floored a bunch with icestorm making him red. Archer killed him and he dropped his D Bells which at that time were rare as fk lol. Logged right off haha.
Remember my mate Charger was the highest lvl on d serv thn (43 wizz). Good times :D

the fastest to level are the Chinese with 3 players on one character playing 8 hours each (24 hours)

U cant keep up with the chinese/koreans in terms of grind lol

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Haha, I remember one evening (back in the days) I was @ the internet caffe with my friends and after fking arround most of the day in ZT corners w/o torch pking ppl entire groups, we got bk to Mudwall and there was Gambit. Jebaited him with some attacks going brown and thn running in sz few times, then I switched mode, went on peaceful and hit him, he immediately hit back going brown. In 10-15 secs half of MW sz (arround 100 ppl at that time) went after him, he went full rage mode and floored a bunch with icestorm making him red. Archer killed him and he dropped his D Bells which at that time were rare as fk lol. Logged right off haha.
Remember my mate Charger was the highest lvl on d serv thn (43 wizz). Good times :D

Ye D bells were pretty damn rare, especially in days where I had to plead for month or so and play non stop for a judgement mace. It's pretty ridiculous tbf how levels meant so much in power difference....but the reason that wasn't too bad was because we actually had a large playerbase, so PvP was still intact.

@Sanjian doesn't know what I mean when I say things regarding lvl advantages, this game is 200-300 at peak times, 50% will be irrelevant/not ready for PvP, 35% somewhere else/solo players and then 15% are the active PvP "real playa's", mechanics and skills need to matter a lot more when the playerbase is that much smaller! Alas I'm off topic, just venting ;p

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I remember my irl friend getting a intent+1 power ring quite early on and people would lose their **** when they seen it lol, it was rare to see a power ring then let alone an added one.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
I remember my irl friend getting a intent+1 power ring quite early on and people would lose their **** when they seen it lol, it was rare to see a power ring then let alone an added one.
I was dropped an intent+1 sc+1 kriss sword, off a wooma guardian on my level 23 tao was the first added sc item I seen ingame. I thought I was the dogs danglers, then I dropped it in the mele that was WT kr about half an hour later. Should never off had my tao in there with no group.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
OG bullpit was leveled by 1 person that literally had no life. After he sold the char when it was high level and qatar bought miriganu/bullpit it was leveled by multiple people. I was so happy the day he bought mafia's mir sword. Nothing like a 2.4b split between 15 people.
what this guy says is mostly true. original bullpit was some no-lifer
then moh (qatar royal) bought bullpit and his cousins etc all paid people to level their characters as well.. cant really remember all their names

my guild, the_mafia pretty much kitted out bullpit from our constant runs of evilmir, we got him a full set.
i sold him 2 SOWGs as well, 1 was dc56 luck6 and other was dc50 a.speed4 luck+6

remember getting them and a bunch of item weapons to luck+6 when that bene exploit happened. really dont get how no one got banned from that lol was so obvious who exploited it

i loved euro it was awesome. you'll just never re-create that feeling on a private server as you'll never get enough players. needs big advertising, which will never happen as no one legally owns the right to it
the moment it goes big is the moment you a track wemades attention

Reactions: Emzie

WildGirl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2013
Ethernet
TinCup from Euro had GM access or friends in high places. I got his death drop Protection Ring at RME once and was hacked within 10mins lol.
I was gutted at the time, but spoken to him on another server since, nice guy :)
Post automatically merged:
Sounds like fun :D
People were so gullible and used the same id as their in-game chars. Since then internet and mysql evolved lol.

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
what this guy says is mostly true. original bullpit was some no-lifer
then moh (qatar royal) bought bullpit and his cousins etc all paid people to level their characters as well.. cant really remember all their names

my guild, the_mafia pretty much kitted out bullpit from our constant runs of evilmir, we got him a full set.
i sold him 2 SOWGs as well, 1 was dc56 luck6 and other was dc50 a.speed4 luck+6

remember getting them and a bunch of item weapons to luck+6 when that bene exploit happened. really dont get how no one got banned from that lol was so obvious who exploited it

i loved euro it was awesome. you'll just never re-create that feeling on a private server as you'll never get enough players. needs big advertising, which will never happen as no one legally owns the right to it
the moment it goes big is the moment you a track wemades attention

Was an easy packet edit and resend, We made it work again with and without the program when blue/red/green dark arms were on npc. The luck 6 dc 40 mace and mc20 luck 6 dstaff were my favs. Forgot the guys name but he made it happen then shared it with me and 2 others. I paid a few people in T_M to block door and pk anyone who showed up for the first few days.
Post automatically merged:

AquaLungs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2013
Sounds like fun :D
People were so gullible and used the same id as their in-game chars. Since then internet and mysql evolved lol.

I was guilty of having a Char name the same as my login at the time, however, the password?
Like I said I've chatted with him since and I'm over it. At the time I posted my login and password on the forums because no-one believed I was hacked and I was ready to quit, I lost soo much :( Luckily a mod saw and edited it before to many people saw it. Was never hacked again but equally didnt have anything worth taking again.. good old times lol

JellyMan

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 21, 2020
Bullpit worked with my stepdad until he quit his job to play mir full time . He then went on to sell his chara for around £16k if i remember correctly. well the original Bullpit anyway as i know the chara got sold around alot.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009

Remember Trance/Paragon (Andy?) exploiting it & showing me the exploit, made a fortune from it. He still on the Mir scene these days? I remember you being really good mates with him.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Remember Trance/Paragon (Andy?) exploiting it & showing me the exploit, made a fortune from it. He still on the Mir scene these days? I remember you being really good mates with him.

Only time i ever see Trance is when Ben's servers pop up, maybe he'll pop back for OS.. Trance was a speed demon.

Reactions: Emzie