Adventure Server - Removed/Avoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Actually no, the beginning of the server was a very low usercount (around 30-40) , it then steadily increased for around a month, and was then sitting at 100+ for a fair amount of time , i can pinpoint exactly when the usercount started slipping , and it had nothing to do with buying items and or levels :)

Sep 6, 2019

Usercount has slowly gone up each day, considering the first day was 20, and has hit 61 users yesterday, considering i only wanted 30 users, im pretty happy with how its progressing

Sep 23, 2019

150 usercount by the weekend...heard it here first. (i think this was posted when we were averaging 120 in evenings)

Oct 2, 2019

Just hit 150 online

Oct 27, 2019

Server sill going really strong.

100+ active players always

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I wouldn't say all owners have.... :P

I think the problem being is its becoming a norm, I have had people offer me cash for levels/items n stuff, but its always a straight no, whatever you want to pay for you can find in the GameShop

I am not and have never been in it for the money (as I tell people quite frequently) I could just do over time at my actual job and make considerably more per hour then what I put into mir, I do it because I enjoy it (some people clearly don't who barely alter the base files).

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Even tho I don't have the power to clean the thread I would say and not pointing fingers there is crossing the line and there is hop scotch jumping into a speeding plane for a ride across a mountain. Some of your posts I am seeing are general flaming of each other but there is some... yesh....

The topic again is about Adventure server and Remedi being the GM not Wummy - Let's bring it back on point (hides and waits for gun-fire pew pew)

Reactions: Wummy
Status
Not open for further replies.