[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Type @boost you will automatically goto 22 with kit / spells. NPC to travel froms start map is right near top follow the path, then you can teleport to bichon, most people hang out in WW though as there's a NPC you can sell all loot too.
That's brilliant, a boost to 22 is a massive help. Now I just need a guide on where to level up and what to be doing. Also is a Tao a viable option? Or is it just a support class on here?

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
That's brilliant, a boost to 22 is a massive help. Now I just need a guide on where to level up and what to be doing. Also is a Tao a viable option? Or is it just a support class on here?
Support class till high level.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Used the @boost and got to 22. But I'm stuck on the map you start on with no gold and dont know where to go to start leveling. Cant even teleport to another town. Any help or advice would be great.

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
Hello all, I'm looking for some guidance how PA works with Poison Cloud. Some say it makes the Poison Cloud last longer, some say it makes the Poison Cloud stronger, does anyone know what effect eg PA6 would have for a Taoist?

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
0 i guess

Some romanian idiot named setheus made his wife a PA kit because he thought it made pois stronger, he also thought it made you poison bosses easier (he ignored the fact some have pr and said tao's need pa)

Dont be fooled =p

• Haha
Reactions: zivanovic99

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Used the @boost and got to 22. But I'm stuck on the map you start on with no gold and dont know where to go to start leveling. Cant even teleport to another town. Any help or advice would be great.

Head up to the top of starter map right to the top, you will go over a bridge through the north of town, it will lead you to a sailor to teleport you out, think you need 1-2k gold just farm Deer / Hen meet or do some of the starter quests to get the 2k, only takes 5 minutes if that.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Done that, now in bichon wall. Will just go from there to wt or something to level up, as the mines are to low level I think to level in..
Head up to the top of starter map right to the top, you will go over a bridge through the north of town, it will lead you to a sailor to teleport you out, think you need 1-2k gold just farm Deer / Hen meet or do some of the starter quests to get the 2k, only takes 5 minutes if that.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Done that, now in bichon wall. Will just go from there to wt or something to level up, as the mines are to low level I think to level in..

Go to SZ, there a npc forgot what it's called that wil take you to Ancient WT, its better exp.

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
@MiloFoxburr have you got any ideas on when the next update is going to be? Any closer to fixing ranking?

Swoosh

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
London
Love that chrons is still generating the drama and crys. Haha sucha good server in its day, such a shame the team are no more.

Astroboy - what you're experiencing is not new, and tbh had you played 3-4 years ago, it was 10-fold. Literally guilds going to clear out caves of players, it was annoying but tbh part of mir and the fun :D I get the level gap makes it worse but there was always a significant gap (certainly for me anyway lol) just keep them rt's with you as i always did. Ahh memories <3

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
@MiloFoxburr have you got any ideas on when the next update is going to be? Any closer to fixing ranking?

Doubtful you're going to see an update mate. if so it'll be something very small, the server is just a 1 man band and the moment and most likely milo hasn't really got the time on his hands.

exorten

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2015
No mather how to look at this... starting this server is no point. Basicly inposible to catch up old players.
Would be really nice if thay could open new one from begining.
Im quiet sure would get 200+ online and we could back to old times.

ILovePie:D

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
No mather how to look at this... starting this server is no point. Basicly inposible to catch up old players.
Would be really nice if thay could open new one from begining.
Im quiet sure would get 200+ online and we could back to old times.

Boosting new players to level 50 would give them a head start, from here they can do instances with a basic kit and work up to get level 50+ kit. It would take away a lot of hours of pointless levelling for them.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Boosting new players to level 50 would give them a head start, from here they can do instances with a basic kit and work up to get level 50+ kit. It would take away a lot of hours of pointless levelling for them.
I joined at the weekend, and haven't been back on since. I've not played mir since euro closed, but I logged on here thinking it be good to get back into it. But I realised I was so far behind and didnt really fancy leveling up as I didnt know where to go or what to do. I dont fancy grinding the levels if server is dying and is going to die soon. I just wanted a play on mir for old times sake, and to see if I still enjoyed it. A boost to level 50 would be great, as I'd be able to go through 2.3 content

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
I joined at the weekend, and haven't been back on since. I've not played mir since euro closed, but I logged on here thinking it be good to get back into it. But I realised I was so far behind and didnt really fancy leveling up as I didnt know where to go or what to do. I dont fancy grinding the levels if server is dying and is going to die soon. I just wanted a play on mir for old times sake, and to see if I still enjoyed it. A boost to level 50 would be great, as I'd be able to go through 2.3 content
I agree its difficult for new starters to catch mainly due to lack of revamp of old euro bosses and larger content is hard to do solo or it takes ages to catch up to 60+. However, that been said, the server is not dying, it's in full swing and booming tbh. You should PM Vogun or Silverflake to join a guild and you'll enjoy the game. Starter quest line could do with a revamp, you boost people to 22 then no guidance where to go from there or even how to get out of mizu? Perhaps change starting area to BW SZ.