[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
After leaving mir when euro closed and stopping playing private servers pretty much the same time I loved on to wow for a few years. I stopped gaming as I dodnt have the time with kids and work. Mir popped back up on YouTube and it give e the bug to play again. So I decided to play here. With not having more than an hour here or there to play, I was lucky enough to be giving a lvl 56 tao. After a week or two playing and not getting very far, as leveling is a nightmare with a tao especially solo.. its also real hard to do instances. I was ready to give up mir again until I was giving a lvl 55 sin.. this is more enjoyable as I can still do a fair bit on content on it in my limited time.

The point ofc the post is that tao I know is a support class, but I've found that the majority off bosses and instances just dont need a tao. Which isn't good for the likes of me wanting to play one, and would, I assume put off people making one unless they have a very large amount off spare time to lvl it up to the highest levels. I am only new so I'm prob not the best to comment to much. But the tao class does need looked at. It's not great for soloing anything I find. If it's not needed to kill most bosses then surely it can be made that it can compete solo.

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
After leaving mir when euro closed and stopping playing private servers pretty much the same time I loved on to wow for a few years. I stopped gaming as I dodnt have the time with kids and work. Mir popped back up on YouTube and it give e the bug to play again. So I decided to play here. With not having more than an hour here or there to play, I was lucky enough to be giving a lvl 56 tao. After a week or two playing and not getting very far, as leveling is a nightmare with a tao especially solo.. its also real hard to do instances. I was ready to give up mir again until I was giving a lvl 55 sin.. this is more enjoyable as I can still do a fair bit on content on it in my limited time.

The point ofc the post is that tao I know is a support class, but I've found that the majority off bosses and instances just dont need a tao. Which isn't good for the likes of me wanting to play one, and would, I assume put off people making one unless they have a very large amount off spare time to lvl it up to the highest levels. I am only new so I'm prob not the best to comment to much. But the tao class does need looked at. It's not great for soloing anything I find. If it's not needed to kill most bosses then surely it can be made that it can compete solo.

There is a thread of the official chronicles forum, discussing balance and class improvements, it may be worth taking your thoughts over there for the GM to have a look

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
@MiloFoxburr still no news can you get back to me pls. Thanks

Hey Herp, sorry about that. I've replied to your PM there

There will be a reboot tomorrow around 10am
  • Improved performance on Client. Should now run much better for players with poor FPS since last update
  • Fixed some buff/no target spells doing range checks
  • EvilMir spawn fixed
  • Looting pets no longer targettable
  • Fix for chat text not wrapping properly
Thanks,
Milo

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Shandy

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 11, 2020
@MiloFoxburr my antivirus is detecting the Mir2.exe as a threat and deleting the file as soon as the autopatcher downloads it. It's identifying it as a trojan, specifically: HEUR: Trojan-PSW.Win32.Agent.gen

Any ideas on this?

Deenis

LOMCN Leecher
May 1, 2017
Hey guys is server still up,whats server account number and highest lvl,got a 46 assasin😂