[Approved] OldSkool [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Btw in my past post I wasn't slating the server, gave some feedback and why it wasn't for me.

Enjoyed it and got some nice ideas for features, too!

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
my font is shockingly small, anyway i can change it? cant read chat

mirman118

LOMCN Member
Dec 19, 2014
Trying to get this running on my little brothers pc for him but it wont get past black screen after clicking play on auto patcher. (Had same problem myself which was fixed with insalling .netfx35&45) have tried this but still wont work. The .Netfx35 installer wont run though for some reason but I did check on Windows features and its listed and says it on. Any ideas plz ? ty

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Trying to get this running on my little brothers pc for him but it wont get past black screen after clicking play on auto patcher. (Had same problem myself which was fixed with insalling .netfx35&45) have tried this but still wont work. The .Netfx35 installer wont run though for some reason but I did check on Windows features and its listed and says it on. Any ideas plz ? ty

have you also installed the SDK?

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
any way to fix this font?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 45

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Btw in my past post I wasn't slating the server, gave some feedback and why it wasn't for me.

Enjoyed it and got some nice ideas for features, too!

Bon said:
So you basically logged on to steal ideas? lol.

ThankfulRevolvingAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
please give me link of games oldschool to downland

Link is below: (if you ever need a download link try the Server ad section. This section is just for chat about the server and might not have download links)

Chrome

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 27, 2020
I'm afraid to say I'm seeing a lack of interest from the game masters either on the forum or on the discord channel they've set up. They're are issues that are happening within the game that are simply not being addressed. @Bon please could you let the community know what the plan of action is.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
I'm afraid to say I'm seeing a lack of interest from the game masters either on the forum or on the discord channel they've set up. They're are issues that are happening within the game that are simply not being addressed. @Bon please could you let the community know what the plan of action is.

That’s completely untrue - Their actually very active through discord. The balance is completely off and they realise that and are working on fixing it