Is Mir On Android/Iphone?

TerryTibbs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011
United Kingdom
Hi all, I have seen discussions regarding my titled thread, is it possible to get this now on android or iphone as its 2020 lol. Or even PS4

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
There's been lots of mobile versions released, mostly Korean/Chinese. Not quite the same though

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I have somewhat related question - are there some of those VR goggles that would allow you to view mir game in them? That would mean piping video from PC into them?
When playing on PC, you still see your surroundings around the monitor, even monitor edge but with those goggles, it would be like you are 'in the game', way more immersive.

One of the kids in my wider family got those goggles for christmas and the game content made for them is amazing, well maybe not the games but the technology how you are inside it all. Of course with mir you wouldn't get the spatial motion but even just static PC display in front of you would make quite a difference I think. At the time I was giving it a spin, I didn't think of mir or if it can be hooked up to PC to see desktop in them.

Last edited:

HxH

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 17, 2017
Yes. And P2W. Mir mobile was the top grossing game in China one or two years ago.
yep, there are several platform , one from shanda and another one from tencent i think, i played those 2 like couple years ago, its purely pay to win tho. same for web mir..but if u just want to explore/test around, not a bad choice to try. Otherwise, dont waste time playing.