Scratching that itch...

UnluckyXIII

LOMCN Member
Jan 5, 2018
Hey,

So, like a lot of people I’m house bound for the coming weeks/months and it seemed like a golden opportunity to scratch that Mir2/3 itch which we all get from time-to-time, what’s the current landscape like? Are there any servers still going.just starting that would be worth a look?

Hope everyone is keeping well x

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Hey,

So, like a lot of people I’m house bound for the coming weeks/months and it seemed like a golden opportunity to scratch that Mir2/3 itch which we all get from time-to-time, what’s the current landscape like? Are there any servers still going.just starting that would be worth a look?

Hope everyone is keeping well x

Since it was posted on Mir2, id say EuroReborn @Sanjian not too long open and is different than rest of online mir2
Mir3... id say zenx

• Love
Reactions: Sanjian

UnluckyXIII

LOMCN Member
Jan 5, 2018
Since it was posted on Mir2, id say EuroReborn @Sanjian not too long open and is different than rest of online mir2
Mir3... id say zenx

yeah, Mir2 is my preferred game but I enjoy both so thought here would be the best place to post.

I’ll take a look a EuroReborn, see if I can drag my brother back for some fun too.

Thanks,

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Only thing is with chrons is your liteally going to be years behind, with euroreborn there are still a lot of noobs about as it’s only what 8 days old, and plenty of hunts etc taking place, join the starter guild and off you go 👍🏻

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Only thing is with chrons is your liteally going to be years behind, with euroreborn there are still a lot of noobs about as it’s only what 8 days old, and plenty of hunts etc taking place, join the starter guild and off you go 👍🏻

I have rerolled , Archer I didn't really like, Assassin seems much more solid choice, but we will see!

Reactions: deano13

UnluckyXIII

LOMCN Member
Jan 5, 2018
So I've downloaded EuroReborn but I seem to be encountering more bugs than in bug cave.

The launcher doesn't display correctly,

IMG_0866.jpg

When the game does launch it's at the default resolution (1024), so once I change that in the Mir2Test file and save it (while the game is closed) I encounter two problems, the first is that it doesn't save and seems to auto-reset itself back to default, the second is that I seem to encounter an error screen, now the only alteration is the resolution, if that's counted as an altered client then I guess I'm out as I cant play at 1024 resolution :(

IMG_0865.jpg

If the game does launch at the standard resolution (1024) I can get to the create character screen, make a character and launch the client, but once in-game as soon as I attack / move / have the client open 30 seconds everything crashes out to desktop which is then stuck at 1024 resolution until reboot. When launched in the "fullscreen" function I'm also unable to enter a username or password :(

Anyone else having these types of troubles?

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
So I've downloaded EuroReborn but I seem to be encountering more bugs than in bug cave.

The launcher doesn't display correctly,

View attachment 22744

When the game does launch it's at the default resolution (1024), so once I change that in the Mir2Test file and save it (while the game is closed) I encounter two problems, the first is that it doesn't save and seems to auto-reset itself back to default, the second is that I seem to encounter an error screen, now the only alteration is the resolution, if that's counted as an altered client then I guess I'm out as I cant play at 1024 resolution :(

View attachment 22745

If the game does launch at the standard resolution (1024) I can get to the create character screen, make a character and launch the client, but once in-game as soon as I attack / move / have the client open 30 seconds everything crashes out to desktop which is then stuck at 1024 resolution until reboot. When launched in the "fullscreen" function I'm also unable to enter a username or password :(

Anyone else having these types of troubles?

EuroReborn has its own forum here to ask for support and whatever you need.

Read this anyway: https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/server-information.104199/#post-1150423