MirWorld

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I have enough money to fund it myself bud, for however long ppl want to play it. Including a Dedi. (I don’t need to say what I do for a living, but it’s enough to cover these costs as a hobby).

I can’t thank the creators of Crystal Files enough for putting it together so well that has enabled me to pull this together when I never thought would be possible.

Also LOMCN for so much shared content, and the guys that have helped me do things I wasn’t sure of behind the scenes.

I have 0 interest in making money here and ppl can feel safe to know it won’t close down at any point that it’s being played.

Ppl that know me know what kind of guy I am 👍🏻

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I have enough money to fund it myself bud, for however long ppl want to play it. Including a Dedi. (I don’t need to say what I do for a living, but it’s enough to cover these costs as a hobby).

I can’t thank the creators of Crystal Files enough for putting it together so well that has enabled me to pull this together when I never thought would be possible.

Also LOMCN for so much shared content, and the guys that have helped me do things I wasn’t sure of behind the scenes.

I have 0 interest in making money here and ppl can feel safe to know it won’t close down at any point that it’s being played.

Ppl that know me know what kind of guy I am 👍🏻
A guy who owes us a video.

xD

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I suppose I better make this happen...what’s the best iPhone video creating app with effects?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
In all honesty though, good luck with the server mate, can see you have put your own spin on mir, will be really interesting to see it all play out!

Reactions: Hercules

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Shouldn’t be too much longer got around 15 things on the to do list from Beta that require abit of code work and il be finished on content tonight

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Some upto date patch notes from Discord incase you are not joined up to see..

💫 Re worked EndGame content

💫 Stormwind is now a lvl35-40 Zone

💫 All 4 islands above Stormwind Zone can be accessed at lvl40.

💫 All drops have been loaded and mob/boss stats have been done in EndGame Zones. (WesternPlaguelands, MakoIsland, CostaDelSol, FrozenContinent)

💫 Equipping and removing recovery ring now sees it lvl to 3 within 3 heals making it viable to remove as you please

💫 Badlands to CosmoCanyon to Stormwind doors removed (SZ to SZ travel must be used at the appropriate levels)

💫 Removed LvL 20 kit and skills from Ultimate Trader in Badlands

💫 Added 35 kit and skills to Ultimate Trader in Stormwind

💫 Added Lanterns to Sub and Super drops giving them something different and worthwhile to Bosses

💫 Added Damage, Soul, Magic Flames to all Island Boss drops in the 40+ Zones

💫 Added Durability and Dragon Flames to World Boss drops

💫 Increased Potions and Ethers dropping in Stormwind and above areas...decreased damage from mobs slightly

💫 Opened Mines of Moria as an addition to Stormwind Zone 35-40. Higher Mob difficulty...Higher Exp.

💫 Added all class skill descriptions to the Notice Boards

💫 Set up guild creation in WallMarket level 25 required...20 member cap...1Mil cost...Custom Buffs. Kept Yin and Yang guilds in game also so players can freely join 2 starter guilds at lvl 1

💫 Mount food not giving loyalty fixed for reboot

💫 All quests have now been implemented and fully tested which will see a player reach lvl50 if they are all completed. (Items go upto lvl70 and Rift maps can be accessed from lvl60)

• Love
Reactions: Geniusnoob

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Update - I will be leaving it down for the time being to work on bits and get the DEDI sorted.

Anyone who tested the BETA can PM me in discord to receive their unique Password. Then on launch all they need to do is PM me ingame along with the Pass and il give out the rewards for helping out.

There are over 70 created accounts in BETA so I will do my best to dish out rewards within the first couple of hours on launch day. I will be keeping them rewards on a manual give out system as it’s 100% fail safe for me this way 👍🏻

Thankyou all

• Love
Reactions: Geniusnoob

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
A guy who owes us a video.

xD

As promised a video of me preparing for Mir World launch 🚀 Courtesy of my step sons video editing skills we put this together in around 10 minutes and I think your agree...on point 💪🏻😎 “PS - Due to COVID we couldn’t get hold of an actual DragonSlayer, however we got hens”

To view the video please join the Mir World Discord and visit the memes-trash-spam section

• Love
Reactions: Belle

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019

As promised a video of me preparing for Mir World launch 🚀 Courtesy of my step sons video editing skills we put this together in around 10 minutes and I think your agree...on point 💪🏻😎 “PS - Due to COVID we couldn’t get hold of an actual DragonSlayer, however we got hens”

To view the video please join the Mir World Discord and visit the memes-trash-spam section
Legend 😍😂

• Haha
Reactions: Hercules

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Guys...it's a fake. If you look closely you can see the chicken is not real.

I want a refund.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
A few fixes whilst servers been offline...Also DEDI has been purchased and installed, will be uploading the bits soon and finishing the last items on the to do list. Then I will be able to make an announcement of Approx 7 days til live.

💫 Group Recall Fixed and working as intended 180second CoolDown

💫 HellFire spell fixed and now levels

💫 C key fixed and now opens appropriate window

💫 Renting removed

💫 HP scales set across all classes (approx values rounded up warrior 100% assassin 75% taoist 70% wizard & archer 55%)

💫 Moonlight now can be seen by certain ranged mobs to avoid walking to the KRs...also all Bosses can see though it meaning easier boss lures

💫 Dice fixed rolls to 100

💫 TDB fixed and now doesn’t stun lock bosses

💫 FlashDash now has a slight CD to stop spam exploit on bosses

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Hey guys and girls! The time has come for me to get my little show on the road. Launch is 22nd May (This Friday) at 9PM approx UK Time. Wish me luck...

Il tag ppl that were atleast interested in this thread incase you needed to know the live date and time. However i apologise in advance if you didnt want to know..nobody likes spam haha.

Feel free to download the client in the first post on page 1 and join the discord to see what got changed in Alpha and Beta testing.

@Ex7 @IceMan @Gezza @Sanity @Pause @zivanovic99 @MiloFoxburr @Piff1 @3gena @Alecs @IceSlice @Xythas @FantasticTroll @FirEStorm @Bountyhunter @Sanjian
@Wond @MariooX @Far @Shyfx @jaffar99 @Violent @Streak90 @350001574 @SheSeemedLvl18 @astrix @nigelfarage @killerpot11 @Nightrider @karl00 @Iglu @mistodon
@Killmaster @1024 @Amrod @Jicaa @wxypk2009 @boothy @Lilcooldoode @2fast2furious @LuckyDip @sweetfa @Positive @Chriz @Lionsm!ght @HxH @Slayer1985
@Shane/Banshee @motasem @BeerNMoney @LOMValkyrie @Martyn @TaskForceTactical @Apple&Beach @LightBringer @jonathan508 @paulkerr @Emzie @BloodDemon @Cookie @ipwnu @thedeath @Muffin @Herp @Belle @Bluebell666 @Ragnarok @ventus
@WelshSteel @Dracola329 @Ardbeg @smeghead2 @CraZyEriK @golson888 @Wargo @twigletuk @Vaeborg @3838438 @Vyse @lucifer1988 @XloverBoy7X @Valhalla
@~HeavenSent~ @KillerMan @miuuu @jsyphon @xAxNxAx @daneo1989 @MoltenDrip @Maverick @ashleyuk @Northend @a3dam @xXxX @gork @Wiktorio @Nikx
@ivanjp051 @Wittin @Tai @Hamad @Pete107 @Pottsy @yancau @viper67 @DevilsKnight @LoMDiGiDJ @Deathbringer @brcarter1 @ColdFusion @louislee85 @WrathOfSatan
@PaxoStuffing @Morganja @eatyoualive @azzee @KingCobra92 @phoenixdancer @ibby @Vaytrex @qbf520086 @NewHope @BlackWizz @Netskee @AJVHallen @SabreTooth6@kuelab @StormHero @TigerSeaI @Termy @furybladee @zhanzhengsheng @WhyJewBanMe @RoadMan @MonoxideLenny @MrDean @Vagrant @lordryu @PhoenixKid
@virusz89 @Serafin @Mampi @84785238 @WarrDcv @Megon @NightScare @WildGirl @squall777 @floryn1234 @EvilAltCode @stephens_l @DemonArcher @Skyline
@IHaveALongName @Swoosh @DiabloVodkaShot @SynteX @Potnoodle @Wummy @toracel1122 @l33tcon @TheRealHavok @wumatica @cctv8884 @craigj @<SOSO>
@Chalace @micraigeth @duckyhall @Novaska @BurningTao @littletao @qiu666 @Xena25 @deathking @grahamb @nup72 @Skibadee @stonecold316 @LoosePube
@Havok @yhg320 @SmavidDavid @Queilon @hassawi @extazzy @DarkSacred @helpmeplay @simon122 @Mollieshane @WarWizard
@Flatline @Fub4r @Taxidermist @Pernod @HeadHunter @Akaras @Breezer @UltSpeed @Hastelloy @TeaFiend @abdulwahed @Hany @Anchorman @DarkDragon14
@chris228 @Exsodius @SPL1FF @lemonfish @RoNeZ @Fusion @Hazuki @ChiliPepper @lostwars @martay1232 @jzwz @stivy @Mortati @Shurikan @Remedi
@Mystra7301 @Death2u @neagoed @elina @trippie121 @myjan @Nathc90 @koz1122 @skillo12 @ChaseyLane @Vormand @™blade™ @Okay @deano13 @robby69
@Spynx @Kaal @Tom27 @samwil @Upshot @wang35666 @miron96 @DeathSentence @CountedZero @gav @MrMatt @vladd177 @Zeleon @Drakay @alhummer1
@Paranoi @NickJoeDez @awesome @iJam @hegewes @Ralphy87 @lorand @tommo9664 @AlyGinTheHouse @gherkin @DarkRayne88 @Tyraes @yxiaoy1 @Minitrix91 @forgot
@Cakal @Zelafy @Andreas @Sambone1995 @enfinitins @Minimoto @Ancient @Antivirus @stupple @hero187 @Zero2.3 @Jokerall @SinGod @GuildMaster @Warrior
@blazee @DwayneDien @Reverance @steve @Cleopatra @Swampduck @wolverine2006 @Warlock @selo @mostartac2 @shellry @Soulspring88 @Budzilla @flashman46
@nikeygeo @Jampie @xingji @TyTy007 @Albertki @Treeny @Slipmatt @kingkog @Snaketk @johnmir5 @Dazzle @KnightmareEnt @Smidge @stenioszka @Azmadan @PTGeld
@Follower @Kazuya @alkaprawn @Godly @Xx69xX @YMCA @BaldyDash @hellobinge @hussam @Easie @wario @hy110120 @Nightwolf @OxxpqxxO @Smithyyy88
@chaosdeath @huggybear @czalik123456 @Da Warrio @marloner3224 @Psylock @theduke @Reaa @kokyang123 @ThePacifier @Pu$$inThebOOts @MasterD
@FinalFantasyIRON @aRKY @stigmas @Geniusnoob @djmax8699 @koreajun @chengxi99 @syke @Diem @scriptkitz @Vista @formatdm @Montblan @Giza @Shalymar
@coolcopy @Tooks @NoGood @unknowndemon @mirman118 @devil123 @millar333 @Baldrick @Kamikaze @miuu @youcqs @Mordbane @carolas @^Quake^ @coldasice
@DJMason @WhyYou @Guiltyspark @Patan @darkkiller @Sprite @Xiler @Jungle @Dorothy @MirinBrah? @xicatx @Freya @Omen_lom @omegamerxx @meijiz @Acid
@Mike210 @zhaoruoke @speedytm @JealY @MrRAT @Benjy @fibre @SiposN @mb92 @Ulitma @SeenAll8181 @WizzBang @wei @forspinki @GeluMir3 @Mythril @joeDunn
@GdfSniper

Status
Not open for further replies.