Vanguard Mir3 (Zircon Files)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
....... and rest of the people are not making money out of their servers ? or they don't have Y shop in their serves ? (Either is Mir 2 / Mir 3 or Zircon)

Cut this crap of CashCow - everyone wants to make some money and thats no a bad thing to do.

All of you who are jumping on him havent spend a single pennny on his servers & no one is forcing you or any one else .....

Alot of people like to spend their money, its up to them how they spend it. If people are not bother with what gives you the right to be bothered with it ?

Pointing finger is easy on other in every way.

In simple people who spent money in his server aint bother so stop bothering you selves.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
....... and rest of the people are not making money out of their servers ? or they don't have Y shop in their serves ? (Either is Mir 2 / Mir 3 or Zircon)

Cut this crap of CashCow - everyone wants to make some money and thats no a bad thing to do.

All of you who are jumping on him havent spend a single pennny on his servers & no one is forcing you or any one else .....

Alot of people like to spend their money, its up to them how they spend it. If people are not bother with what gives you the right to be bothered with it ?

In simple people who spent money in his server aint bother so stop bothering you selves.

Can you re-write this in english please, doesnt make a great deal of sense, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Fusion

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Thats the only thing you got to say when you have nothing to say or to justify your self :)

Showing your self as a saint is easy in-front of every one.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Everyone who puts a GS in their server does this for a bit of money lol, anyone who thinks otherwise is just delusional.

But whilst the most obvious goal is to make money, it won't attract the decent side of the community if that is seemingly the only goal. When you create a 3rd iteration of a server that lasts 3 months before it closes and you disappear until the money runs out, the only people you will attract are those with more money than sense.

If it's not already obvious, everyone plays in their groups that also probably play other games together. It's always these groups that end up fighting each other. Despite always being at each others throats in the game, we still chat with the odd person and find out if said groups are joining the servers lol...if they don't join, most others don't either because the fighting will be non-existant....no fighting, in most peoples opinion equates to a dead server.

Already know that said groups won't be playing lol, you're also doing it towards the end of the main portion of the lock down and closer to the potential release of games, and there's a potential WoW expansion release (They usually drop it around July/August, but who knows)...server will be dead in 2-3 months lol...again.

I don't know why you wouldn't attempt to make something that would actually attract most people, rather than just the ones with deep pockets...you'd ultimately end up making even more money anyway.

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
@zedina and? if he make all easy for donate so i tell him what i think its normal yes ? :) but for now i **** it if he make cashcow or not :)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Chill guys :D

looking forward to your server @Pottsy

Don't know why that's always the counter argument "Let's see you make a server"

Reason why i don't run a server, is because i don't want to. I enjoy playing the game...I bet no one on this forum could say they enjoy running a server can they? Do you enjoy it? Doubtful...you enjoy the pay cheque, it's a very different thing.

Hardly going to help produce the dribble I complain about...if i wanted to throw something up to make some money, I could do so within a month...I often see no more than a few weeks worth of adjustments in servers like yours. Perhaps when i have time, i'll throw up 10 different servers adverts with different "customisations", under numerous different forum names and prove it to you. I'll also make sure their launch dates are a few months apart so i can just secretly keep it on the same dedicated server, close 1, open the next kind of thing, then swap out the databases for each release to make it look like it's not the same shite.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Another one :) the fact you said how long should a high rate last, suspicious to me, this wont last, and the cash cow thing, server thats just for making quick money is a bad thing for the game it self, lets say someone donate 100 and server goes down the week after, so the person can try get it back from paypal, but what if they are not successful that just lost 100 and could put them off playing mir and thats a player the community lost. now this a bit far fetch but it could happen if some one has had 3 servers and all closed in a short period, its clear any server from them is untrustworthy

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Don't know why that's always the counter argument "Let's see you make a server"

Reason why i don't run a server, is because i don't want to. I enjoy playing the game...I bet no one on this forum could say they enjoy running a server can they? Do you enjoy it? Doubtful...you enjoy the pay cheque, it's a very different thing.

Hardly going to help produce the dribble I complain about...if i wanted to throw something up to make some money, I could do so within a month...I often see no more than a few weeks worth of adjustments in servers like yours. Perhaps when i have time, i'll throw up 10 different servers adverts with different "customisations", under numerous different forum names and prove it to you. I'll also make sure their launch dates are a few months apart so i can just secretly keep it on the same dedicated server, close 1, open the next kind of thing, then swap out the databases for each release to make it look like it's not the same shite.

you are aware that my files are quite heavily modified coding wise, right? they are not just your basic zircon clone.

if i was worried about my reputation , i would've done like you said, and changed my name and released under a diff forum account, but alas - here i am :)

fact is, i had countless messages on discord and on this forum, asking me to make another high rate server, because there are currently NO decent highrates.

if you have no interest in playing, why are you even bothering to read the thread, let alone reply? I think you need to change your title to ''White Knight''

Last edited:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Thats the only thing you got to say when you have nothing to say or to justify your self :)

Showing your self as a saint is easy in-front of every one.

...... and rest of the people are not making money out of their servers ? or they don't have Y shop in their serves ? (Either is Mir 2 / Mir 3 or Zircon)

(other servers have game shops yes, but his previous servers show how money hungry he was, also you could buy items from him which wasn't in game shop and was literally put in the game the same day)

(okay i did donate on his first server regret it massively he's obsessed with money like no other and when you donate and got decent stuff he then bought out even newer things within the next couple of days so people would then buy them also. so yes i did donate.)

(People donate yes, if they want to spend it on this server then go ahead, but this is a pre-warning because as stated above he cares nothing for anyone and has poor respect and bad attitude towards players and constantly abusing people, especially regarding family members)

(pointing a finger? no! it's called common sense and having known him, im sorry if your deluded by his poor servers still but please grow up, your rather dumb.)

(No it doesn't bother me in the slightest, but not everyone has cash to throw around, so i go back to my opinions and show i'm writing this to warn others not to throw cash at this)

Last edited:
Reactions: LOMValkyrie

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Another one :) the fact you said how long should a high rate last, suspicious to me, this wont last, and the cash cow thing, server thats just for making quick money is a bad thing for the game it self, lets say someone donate 100 and server goes down the week after, so the person can try get it back from paypal, but what if they are not successful that just lost 100 and could put them off playing mir and thats a player the community lost. now this a bit far fetch but it could happen if some one has had 3 servers and all closed in a short period, its clear any server from them is untrustworthy
Don't worry about payments.
Skibadee asks them to send via friends&family option

• Haha
Reactions: Amrod

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
That would mean he needs friends though? At moment he seems to have 50% of discord blocked 😂

Image paypal seeing that stuff:

"OMG that guy has big family, look, some one from Azkaban sent him 20pounds!!"

Azkaban:

unknown.png

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
thanks for all the interest guys. much love xxxx

It's almost as if zedina doesn't accept under the table payments 😂

I know of at least 4 people who have bought stuff secretly on zeds server, such a hypocritical little fellow zed ;)

Last edited:

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Added level 48-56 items (57 items in total, 3 different raritys)
Set bonus added to level 56 kit
Comfort added to all shoes(edited)
Western Dino Cave, City Conglomerate and Necrotic Mine added

• Haha
Reactions: LOMValkyrie
Status
Not open for further replies.