legend of Beast Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
What's GM character name in game?

Hey Zahir,

I see you have posted the same question 3 times. As your account is new your messages don't appear until they approved by an admin so it give it a bit of time in between posting for your first few posts :)

I have approved one and deleted the others.

Reactions: ToyBoy

Fudgey

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 19, 2020
Hi,

I have downloaded the server files but every time i try to load into the game it comes up with an error message saying could not get patch information.

Could you please help me out with this?

What do i need to do?

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Hi,

I have downloaded the server files but every time i try to load into the game it comes up with an error message saying could not get patch information.

Could you please help me out with this?

What do i need to do?

just close that little box down and click the start and it will let you in

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
just close that little box down and click the start and it will let you in

nearly $40 needs to be spent to buy a 50% exp scroll in gameshop , this clearly looks like a cash cow server thats just been thrown up , no real effort has been put in to this at all lol

ToyBoy

Banned
Banned
Mar 17, 2020
Qatar
nearly $40 needs to be spent to buy a 50% exp scroll in gameshop , this clearly looks like a cash cow server thats just been thrown up , no real effort has been put in to this at all lol
It's good game

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

ToyBoy

Banned
Banned
Mar 17, 2020
Qatar
I think u jealous

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

sily boy

Banned
Banned
Jun 11, 2020
All i get is a black screen.
Black Screen Issues
Download the
DirectX

And
NET Framework
and
DirectX Software Development Kit
i hope its Work

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
The fact you have fencing in the game, I am sold.

Bog standard server ,with nothing special on it ( i thought these files stopped being used in 2010 ) , your char cant even hold poison and amulets at the same time , and yet has the cheek to over charge for gamegold , the usercount says it all lmao , i'm sure once people log on and see his gamegold prices their next move is to log off :)